Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Is This Drug Used For? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This Drug Used For? (560 Views)

Covid-19: Nigeria Govt Finally Reveals Drug Used For Treating COVID-19 Patients / Coronavirus Breakthrough As Scientists Discover A Drug Used To Treat HEAD LICE / "Take 2 In The Morning Before You Wake Up": Check Out This Drug Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have a female friend begging me in the name of God to buy this drug for her.....I ask her what will she used it for and what sickness is disturbing her, that I should come to her aid that she will tell
me later on.....

the name of the drugs is "Misoprostol"
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
since that your friend is a lady it means she likely one to use it for one thing which is aborti_ _ , complete the missing letters yourself, just a little advice be careful in case
you insist on going buy it yourself, that thing is illegal in Nigeria.

Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
grin
biko no laugh ohhh.... what is the drug used for?
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Kestolove(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
oofjm:
na to flust belle wey never pass 3 to 4 weeks
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
oofjm:
I have answer you, above
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kestolove:
na to flust belle wey never pass 3 to 4 weeks
....Jesus
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
since that your friend is a lady it means she likely one to use it for one thing which is aborti_ _ , complete the missing letters yourself, just a little advice be careful in case
you insist on going buy it yourself, that thing is illegal in Nigeria.
Jesus....na another guy do work but na me this girl the ask to buy this kind of a thing.....what an insult.
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
oofjm:
Jesus....na another guy do work but na me this girl the ask to buy this kind of a thing.....what an insult.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by yyba: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op the drug is for eyes pain killer
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by JaneYave(f): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ladies that think they have sense. You can imagine �
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Kingpin1000: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
O.p the truth is that you saw the drug in your girlfriend's bag and you suspected it was an abortion drug.. a girl you've not even seen her pant and you've been spending money..
Oga you don enter one chance be that.
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by carl90(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
That lady friend of yours does not want the best for you.
She wants you to help in aborting a baby.
The blood of that aborted baby would have been on your head if you had bought that abortion pills.
Why are some people this heartless?
Be careful with that lady friend of yours.
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by Marketgists(f): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Normal head ache
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.p the truth is that you saw the drug in your girlfriend's bag and you suspected it was an abortion drug.. a girl you've not even seen her pant and you've been spending money..
Oga you don enter one chance be that.
Not at all ohh.....I have my girl friend....she is my good female friend for a while....I think she was trying to use my naive and good aspect cos she knows I am not the type that knows all this things thinking I am completely a simp guy....I became suspicious cos she was hiding the use of the drugs from me....I wanted to ask a pharmacist but I said let me put it on nairaland and see......was surprised is an abortion drugs....she no even fear.....I swear If u r a good guy in this world girl will finish u.....have learn my lesson cha.....how would a girl ask me to buy abortion drugs for her while is another guy that did the Job for God sake
Re: What Is This Drug Used For? by oofjm: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
carl90:
That lady friend of yours does not want the best for you.
She wants you to help in aborting a baby.
The blood of that aborted baby would have been on your head if you had bought that abortion pills.
Why are some people this heartless?
Be careful with that lady friend of yours.
I swear.....thank God I ask ohh.....this friendship will end soonest.....person I have been good to....me surprise

(1) (Reply)

Poly Student Dies, Girlfriend In Coma After 11th Round Of Marathon Sex (photos) / Stubborn STI, Someone Should Kindly Help!!! / Asiwaju Herbs Health Benefits, Usage And Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.