Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years (428 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think Nigeria still need 2 More Presidents like Buhari or worse to be able to unite and fight against Corrupt leaders. As for Now every tribe is fighting For their tribes Man to Be the president not minding how good He will perform .

What do you think? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by prodigyme(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Your position on this issue is somewhat true because of what we are facing in this country.But to be very candid with you i wouldn't want to suffer what we suffered since the inception of the this administration.
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Jennyjay283: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na you talk am
If i see him on that sit again
I wl know what to do
You and himmmmm�
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Cjrane2: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Health360:
I think Nigeria still need 2 More Presidents like Buhari or worse to be able to unite and fight against Corrupt leaders. As for Now every tribe is fighting For their tribes Man to Be the president not minding how good He will perform .

What do you think? cheesy

You are absolutely right. Nigerians need to suffer more to learn the basic decency of opposing corruption regardless of their relationship with the corrupt individual. I have since realized that Buhari was a blessing to help Nigeria. A necessary evil.
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by remigiusizunna(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
God forbid bad thing
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
prodigyme:
Your position on this issue is somewhat true because of what we are facing in this country.But to be very candid with you i wouldn't want to suffer what we suffered since the inception of the this administration.
so many people including his supporters Lost their Job,lives. Civil servants are suffering, naira is 3 lesser than the value in 2014 .
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jennyjay283:
Na you talk am
If i see him on that sit again
I wl know what to do
You and himmmmm
lol , if Dem born you well go to Aso Rock Villa grin
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cjrane2:

You are absolutely right. Nigerians need to suffer more to learn the basic decency of opposing corruption regardless of their relationship with the corrupt individual. I have since realized that Buhari was a blessing to help Nigeria. A necessary evil.

2 more people like him, then this country will surely unite . "Me must learn a lesson" grin
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Jennyjay283: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Health360:
lol , if Dem born you well go to Aso Rock Villa grin
Me and you will go together
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jennyjay283:

Me and you will go together
Impossible mission cheesy
Re: Nigeria Need More President Like Buhari In The Next 16 Years by Jennyjay283: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Health360:
Impossible mission cheesy
MUST oooi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Enugu Born Politician Joins The Presidential Race.do You Know Him? / 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu / Video: Mbaka Demands An End To Monday Sit At Home, With Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.