Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu (425 Views)

Tinubu Not Part Of Buhari Regime; Don’t Blame Him: Oshiomhole / 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by adenigga(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has said Nigerian youths can’t be blamed for being lazy.

Tinubu claimed Nigerian youths cannot be blamed for being “lazy” with erratic electricity supply in the country.

Addressing youths of the All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday in Lagos State, the party’s National Leader, said Nigeria cannot experience “rapid development” without electricity.

He maintained that Nigeria cannot continue to give “excuses” for failure to generate a stable power supply.

According to Tinubu: “We cannot continue with excuses on NEPA failure. No! No nation can make rapid development without electricity.

“Give us that, and if we cannot be successful, you can abuse us. You cannot give us erratic electricity that is undependable and then blame us again that we are lazy. No!

“Nigeria — it is about time. We have enough gas to fire up our electricity. We can supply the rest of Europe with gas, and we can make money from it.”

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari had in April 2018, described Nigerian youths as lazy.

He said most Nigerian youths want to sit down and do nothing while relying on the claims that Nigeria is an oil-rich nation.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Dont-blame-Nigerian-youths-for-being-lazy-Tinubu

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by realstars: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Selfish man. Why didint you stay as our medietor to advice the man you gave to us for change? If the change has nothing to change, there is nothing the change maker will do.
time to prich empy promisses has come, this time, we shine our eyes for good.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2022
hey Nigerian youths, your votes are needed again. you are no longer lazy. You have been so smart all along, who even said you are lazy.
Yeah lets fix the power issue, How didnt I notice that there has been no steady power for 30 years.
on the issue of leaving you guys to die in unequipped Nigeria hospitals while I am getting the best treatment abroad, that will stop ( until I am elected)
For your suffering and joblessness because me and my criminal friends have looted all your funds, take this 500 Naira for your transport.

come election day feel free to kill for me for 10 cups of rice and canned tomato paste. Remember, I worship the same as you, I come from the same place as you, I supported your incompetent brother from the north while he was president and I came to your town where I was crown Eze 1 of president wanna be.

we are fuccked, Fuccked i TELL YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by money121(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Yimu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Okayy
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 2:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Politicians with their empty promises. I still remember when this man was campaigning for buhari in 2014. He said Nigeria will enjoy steady power supply and fuel if they vote for buhari.

Liars every where...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by ItsGoodToBeGood: 2:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Ti-To-Ti
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by obinnajohnson: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Our politicians really know how to manipulate the masses!
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Jagaban borgu
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2022
“Give us that, and if we cannot be successful, you can abuse us.

You politicians are thick skinned.. Abuses won't hurt you, you're immuned to them.

Tell us to stone you to death if you fail on your promises..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Bluntguy: 3:45am On Apr 18, 2022
He has been trying to please the youth of recent without knowing that his comments are being noted by the man he is trying to take over from.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by stonemasonn: 4:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Lol, Tinubu suddenly loves the youth.

We love you too (suddenly).
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Righthussle: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Election be like weed to politicians, e dey make them hyper reasonable.
Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by WonderManly(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Mtcheewww...

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by jcross19: 4:58am On Apr 18, 2022
adenigga:

Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has said Nigerian youths can’t be blamed for being lazy.

Tinubu claimed Nigerian youths cannot be blamed for being “lazy” with erratic electricity supply in the country.

Addressing youths of the All Progressives Congress, APC, yesterday in Lagos State, the party’s National Leader, said Nigeria cannot experience “rapid development” without electricity.

He maintained that Nigeria cannot continue to give “excuses” for failure to generate a stable power supply.

According to Tinubu: “We cannot continue with excuses on NEPA failure. No! No nation can make rapid development without electricity.

“Give us that, and if we cannot be successful, you can abuse us. You cannot give us erratic electricity that is undependable and then blame us again that we are lazy. No!

“Nigeria — it is about time. We have enough gas to fire up our electricity. We can supply the rest of Europe with gas, and we can make money from it.”

Recall that President Muhammadu Buhari had in April 2018, described Nigerian youths as lazy.

He said most Nigerian youths want to sit down and do nothing while relying on the claims that Nigeria is an oil-rich nation.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Dont-blame-Nigerian-youths-for-being-lazy-Tinubu
is singing a new song now because is hope a microphone!! That's why I said average Nigerian's politician is a thief and a criminal....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by NextPresido: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Shebi na now wey him get mouth. More than three years after the fact. This man no dey shame

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi And The Popular Imagination / Car Stolen Inside Apc Office. / Supporters Jubilate With Banky W After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.