Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) (3787 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by henry007(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A23 'Blue' Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kW1zCI0HbA

If the Samsung A22 grew a little taller, put on some weight and lost its most valuable feature, that Super AMOLED display, that would be the A23's m. The Samsung A23's notorious TFT display is easily noticeable and if you're someone who loves to use dark mode with OLED displays, you will totally hate the experience. However, if you're coming from a Xiaomi, TECNO or Infinix midrange LCD display phone or maybe even the Samsung A12, with a TFT display, you won't feel like you're missing out on anything, display wise. The glossy plastic back finish is an acquired taste, for people who love that iPhone 5C look. To me, it screams cheap + it's very easy to scratch the gloss away. The pro is that if you slap a 3rd party case on it, it could look nearly identical to the A52, A72 and 53, from the back.
I think one of the best things about the Samsung A23, coming from the A22 is the compatibility with GCAM, it cannot be stressed enough because this is a phone that absolutely needs GCAM to get impressive snapshots for social media. If you are a die hard Samsung fan, it still makes sense to get the A23 over the A22, if you're super into mobile photography. Super AMOLED displays are great, but GCAM is greater.

Spoiler: Unlike the A53, a charging brick was included in the box cheesy

Samsung A23 Specs

• 6.6" FHD+ 90hz TFT Display
• Plastic Back & Frame.
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• Snapdragon 680 CPU
• 50MP + 5MP+ 2MP + 2MP Back Camera
• 8MP Front Camera
• 4GB/64GB - RAM/Storage (Up tp 8GB/128GB)
• 5000mAh Battery (25Watt Charging)
• Android 12 (One UI 4.1)
• 164.5 x 76.9 x 8.4mm & 195g

Price: Starts at ₦119,000 (4GB/64GB)

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Hayomide19: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is nice
Re: Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Marketgists(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cool and affordable
Check my signature please
Re: Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
I like d design
D price ?hmm ,e get as e b Sha

Redmi 10c goes for less Sha

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Benresmy(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2022
henry007:
Samsung Galaxy A23 'Blue' Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kW1zCI0HbA

If the Samsung A22 grew a little taller, put on some weight and lost its most valuable feature, that Super AMOLED display, that would be the A23's m. The Samsung A23's notorious TFT display is easily noticeable and if you're someone who loves to use dark mode with OLED displays, you will totally hate the experience. However, if you're coming from a Xiaomi, TECNO or Infinix midrange LCD display phone or maybe even the Samsung A12, with a TFT display, you won't feel like you're missing out on anything, display wise. The glossy plastic back finish is an acquired taste, for people who love that iPhone 5C look. To me, it screams cheap + it's very easy to scratch the gloss away. The pro is that if you slap a 3rd party case on it, it could look nearly identical to the A52, A72 and 53, from the back.
I think one of the best things about the Samsung A23, coming from the A22 is the compatibility with GCAM, it cannot be stressed enough because this is a phone that absolutely needs GCAM to get impressive snapshots for social media. If you are a die hard Samsung fan, it still makes sense to get the A23 over the A22, if you're super into mobile photography. Super AMOLED displays are great, but GCAM is greater.

Spoiler: Unlike the A53, a charging brick was included in the box cheesy

Samsung A23 Specs

• 6.6" FHD+ 90hz TFT Display
• Plastic Back & Frame.
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• Snapdragon 680 CPU
• 50MP + 5MP+ 2MP + 2MP Back Camera
• 8MP Front Camera
• 4GB/64GB - RAM/Storage (Up tp 8GB/128GB)
• 5000mAh Battery (25Watt Charging)
• Android 12 (One UI 4.1)
• 164.5 x 76.9 x 8.4mm & 195g

Price: Starts at ₦119,000 (4GB/64GB)

Cc Lalasticlala
How much will u sell this phone last let me patronize u
And were is your shop also??
Re: Samsung Galaxy A23 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Flamees(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2022
I'm i the only one who's tired of those type of notches?
I don tire for tear drop notch

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / I Deleted A Girl Contact But Her Status Still Shows On My Whatsapp. / Elephone P5000 To Be Packed With 5350mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.