Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

End Of The Road For Pdp In The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of The Road For Pdp In The South (544 Views)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road For Pdp In The South by Eagleeye101: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
IT IS TIME FOR APC TO TAKE OVER THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA SAYS HON ENEUKWU.

As the highly anticipated National convention of the All Progressives Congress APC has come and gone, the party has reiterated her commitment in making southern Nigeria, her fortress.

The Newly elected Deputy National Chairman South APC, Hon Emma Eneukwu made this known, through a commendation speech sent to newsmen.

He stated that, the party is now more United, indivisible and more committed to deliver the dividends of democracy to all Nigerians.

Hon Eneukwu also expressed his unalloyed, immeasurable and unquantifiable encomium to President Mohammadu Buhari, all the leaders of APC across Nigeria, party faithfuls amongst others for their unwavering support and prayers all through the Convention period, saying that, they were what, made his Victory a reality.

"I Thank God for making the highly anticipated National convention of our great party a success"

"Many had thought that, it will not happen, some said, APC will not leave up till April 2023, but God has shamed them"

"I want to in a Special way, appreciate the efforts of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari for providing the necessary leadership for the party especially, when it was mostly needed"

"His intervention saved a lot for the party because, it made APC more attractive and enviable, it disappointed all the 5th columnist, who had Projected the down fall of the party"

"It ensured that, they are astonished and quiet with great fear that, the party would be an object of Democratic principle measurement in the world"

"I want to appreciate all our leaders for their unwavering support towards my emergence, i Thank all the party faithfuls, who came across Nigeria to be part of the Convention, it was very marvelous, the crowd were absolutely thrilling"

"The supports that you all gave me from the First Day till the last Day were phenomenal, breathtaking outstanding"

"The Convention has proven to the whole World, How United and committed APC is and How They are always abiding by the Democratic principles"

"APC in the southern part of Nigeria, will take over the zone"

"We want to make the South, a bastion of APC, This is because, APC is the party that has shown Nigerians, that, they are for all.

Hon Eneukwu also assured that, all remaining internal issues bedeviling the party in the entire Southern part of Nigeria, would be resolved before the party primaries, so as to go the election and win all the available position.

"We are going to start the process of finalising our unity in the party"

"We Went to the Convention as one House, we will goto the party primaries and general elections as a Family"

"Be rest assured that, APC will take over the South and we are going to make a statement of intent, with the forth coming elections in Ondo and Ekiti States"

"By the year 2023, PDP would be dead in the entire southern part of Nigeria"

The Deputy National Chairman South of APC also called on those who wants to join the party, to do so, and be part of the history, which the party is about to make in Africa.

"We are open to accept more Progressives in the party"

"Our doors are open to people Who wants to have a better Nigeria, those who have a great vision for Nigeria"

"APC is the party for Nigerians and belongs to all Nigerians"

Re: End Of The Road For Pdp In The South by Minime10(f): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Eagleeye101:
IT IS TIME FOR APC TO TAKE OVER THE SOUTHERN NIGERIA SAYS HON ENEUKWU.

As the highly anticipated National convention of the All Progressives Congress APC has come and gone, the party has reiterated her commitment in making southern Nigeria, her fortress.

The Newly elected Deputy National Chairman South APC, Hon Emma Eneukwu made this known, through a commendation speech sent to newsmen.

He stated that, the party is now more United, indivisible and more committed to deliver the dividends of democracy to all Nigerians.

Hon Eneukwu also expressed his unalloyed, immeasurable and unquantifiable encomium to President Mohammadu Buhari, all the leaders of APC across Nigeria, party faithfuls amongst others for their unwavering support and prayers all through the Convention period, saying that, they were what, made his Victory a reality.

"I Thank God for making the highly anticipated National convention of our great party a success"

"Many had thought that, it will not happen, some said, APC will not leave up till April 2023, but God has shamed them"

"I want to in a Special way, appreciate the efforts of the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari for providing the necessary leadership for the party especially, when it was mostly needed"

"His intervention saved a lot for the party because, it made APC more attractive and enviable, it disappointed all the 5th columnist, who had Projected the down fall of the party"

"It ensured that, they are astonished and quiet with great fear that, the party would be an object of Democratic principle measurement in the world"

"I want to appreciate all our leaders for their unwavering support towards my emergence, i Thank all the party faithfuls, who came across Nigeria to be part of the Convention, it was very marvelous, the crowd were absolutely thrilling"

"The supports that you all gave me from the First Day till the last Day were phenomenal, breathtaking outstanding"

"The Convention has proven to the whole World, How United and committed APC is and How They are always abiding by the Democratic principles"

"APC in the southern part of Nigeria, will take over the zone"

"We want to make the South, a bastion of APC, This is because, APC is the party that has shown Nigerians, that, they are for all.

Hon Eneukwu also assured that, all remaining internal issues bedeviling the party in the entire Southern part of Nigeria, would be resolved before the party primaries, so as to go the election and win all the available position.

"We are going to start the process of finalising our unity in the party"

"We Went to the Convention as one House, we will goto the party primaries and general elections as a Family"

"Be rest assured that, APC will take over the South and we are going to make a statement of intent, with the forth coming elections in Ondo and Ekiti States"

"By the year 2023, PDP would be dead in the entire southern part of Nigeria"

The Deputy National Chairman South of APC also called on those who wants to join the party, to do so, and be part of the history, which the party is about to make in Africa.

"We are open to accept more Progressives in the party"

"Our doors are open to people Who wants to have a better Nigeria, those who have a great vision for Nigeria"

"APC is the party for Nigerians and belongs to all Nigerians"

Someone should wake this one up, and perhaps remind him, that his new Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu was once a full flesh and founding member of PDP
Re: End Of The Road For Pdp In The South by OMENKAismad: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Minime10:

Someone should wake this one up, and perhaps remind him, that his new Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu was once a full flesh and founding member of PDP
I don't understand what APC give to Nigeria that can meke them vote for them

If Nigeria want more had ship they should continue to vote for their ancestors to lead them

How can a Nigeria youth supporting tinubu is that no young man from south west they can present to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dr. George Akume Receives Dr Jeffrey Kuraun And Other Leaders (Photos) / SENATE 2023: Ekong Sampson Campaign Organization Unveils Agenda / Yemi Osinbajo SAN Meets With Governor Of Anambra State Charles Soludo And Meets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.