Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (55652 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Raxxye(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
He is obviously being sarcastic now

I wonder how most readers can't spot the sarcasm in the statement.
He even added that it is because he is "a fear- fear man!".
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by mymadam(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:

Thank you wink
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by lomprico(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Meaning to what Amaechi was saying;

1. He is now bigger than Rivers Politics

2. He has people in River state to deal with Wike

3. "When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it meaning"
When the right time comes, he will be coming back to reclaim his State

4. His investment is in Abuja, meaning he has his eyes on the presidency
Who are the people @2?
Even if he gets the presidency he can't conquer pdp in Rivers
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by saintnegroid(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan
that's what you people say during the time of buhari
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by marsman: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Raxxye:

I wonder how most readers can't spot the sarcasm in the statement.
He even added that it is because he is "a fear- fear man!".
He almost convinced me with the topic too, especially after reading the part where he said he was very afraid. But after seeing how extensively he made mockery of the word fear, na cruise sha
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Slynation(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omo...see twisting abeg grin grin but this is quite hilariousgrin
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by AsawanaDgreat: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Politicians and wayo talk sef
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by tesppidd: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
Dont mind them.

Dummies
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by NairaMaster1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan

Na only Buhari go vote? Nobody can deceive us about fighting corruption again. Buhari deceived and rose to lead the most corrupt government with the highest debt profile.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
he pain am lol u guys are shouting opolo eye have no opponent because he held a meeting with senates leaders and house of reps lol 2secs buhari change am for am. Make tunubu go pdp maybe wike n the likes feel carry am play too handover d ticket to atiku. They said tunubu is a player but he was outplayed by a dullard. 1. U cant be in lagos and dictate what happen in APC. 2 The ticket should not be given to d highest bidder, money bag. Lol
you so more hype your 5% inconsequential votes
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by missionmex(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:

I like your insight.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by SRichard1: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/2023-abuja-now-my-home-im-very-afraid-of-wike-amaechi/

Sometimes you have to behave like a fool in other to fool those fools�

Amechi is just playing mind games... Wike should watch out in future�
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by vikstandon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
I love that response from him. Give the media what they want...they've got no story. How will you be asking him if he is afraid of Wike.

All these journalist are bereft of interview questions...so they now ask rubbish.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Emma15678: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
[s][/s]
Cannibal
Can you stop this madness? Tribal bigot spotted.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ijoba85: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dem no born 100 of wike well against Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Lawmak: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
I fear Amaechi pass Nwike. This kind of talk is the talk of a snake in green grass.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Rolexjerry(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
seborrhic:
That's sarcasm,f ool of an online blogger.
Not surprised when most blogs,including some that claim to be online news publications,these days,are run by claimed graduates that are more or less glorified secondary school certificate holders.
It's like someone asking an adult if he/she is scared of an infant and in response to the absurdity of the question,the responder answers"I am not just scared of the infant,but I am trembling by your mere mention of his/her name".
It's called sarcasm which any blogger that is well educated should know from his response!
In Rivers state politics, Wike is more than a toddler.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by 3gpvids: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na goats dey cover stories these days sha
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Fidinno(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
lomprico:

Who are the people @2?
Even if he gets the presidency he can't conquer pdp in Rivers
Wike has already used his hands to destroy PDP in Rivers State
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by BJanta: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

How can an homeless person, a destitute become the president of this nation ? Someone who has no support in his state. Your delusion sha.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by udemzyudex(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:

Ose interpreter.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by hybridblood07(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
He never jam mad man! So many people in Rivers will humble Wile but they are just respecting him just like our Darling daddy in Aso Rock. If they really want to remove him from power it won't take 2 months.
stixxy:
Juju pass juju... Wike too rugged
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by executive12: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

APC will not win in 2023. You guys have done enough damage to Nigeria already.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by emmykk(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:

All these Yoruba still don't understand who Ameachi is,even as you let it for them they will still call you names.

Someone that was in River where his policatii party have no candidate and soldiers where shoot is telling you he is a fear fear man.

Behold your president
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Benwallt(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmm. I like you
He is not gay
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by tfelicityk(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
He is smart and brave man.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by galaxy2020(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
He lost popularity since he sold his people to the funalis. Magnus Abe is incharge of Rivers APC.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Benwallt:
He is not gay
I like his posture.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Anaerobi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
His only seeking for sympathy.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Walkee: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's rather sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.