Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (55656 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by b3llo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lion of Ubima grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Strongbest(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wahala
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ogegeodey(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rhetorics

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by pointstores(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nawa
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Abaman001(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wilke's head ll be double by now. His tummy ll v swelled & his chin sweating from nkwobi & beer. Wike ll say, I v decimated him & confined him to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Easy5265: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Meaning to what Amaechi was saying;

1. He is now bigger than Rivers Politics

2. He has people in River state to deal with Wike

3. When the right time comes, he will be coming back to reclaim his State

4. His investment is in Abuja, meaning he has his eyes on the presidency

Amaechi lives the 48 Laws of Power. Underestimate him at your own peril. I don't like him one bit, he is like Lord Baelish of GOT.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Agugbadin: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fake news, he didn't say he will never go back to Rivers.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Victerica(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Scarcasm..

Wike no go fit do shit to Amaechi...

Heads go roll

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Pk01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Realhommie(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
He is obviously being sarcastic now
You picked it... But people actually don't read and even the few who do many lack comprehension. It was obviously a sarcastic statement, kinda like a mumu response to an equally mumu question from the journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Nonexisting: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fear fear man. It explains why Buhari said he was afraid Tinubu might Funsho William him if he disclosed him as his special candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
.... Correct.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
And some olodo won't understand, what he said.......

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ww676: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
The guy na confirmed cultist na but if become c-in-c,the wike go beg ooo
Na brother una be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ww676: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Realhommie:
You picked it... But people actually don't read and even the few who do many lack comprehension. It was obviously a sarcastic statement, kinda like a mumu response to an equally mumu question from the journalist.
the real mumu are these useless bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by TheAdvocate(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan

Future Impossible Tense.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by simpleseyi: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
How come skull miners bastards, children of hate ,confused by Mohammed in the SW are now uncomfortable with Amaechi

When an unfortunate man sleeps with an unfortunate woman at the market square right in the presence of everybody, the result is a cursed nincompoop like this poster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by hopexter(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
How come skull miners bastards, children of hate ,confused by Mohammed in the SW are now uncomfortable with Amaechi

This post has nothing to do with the people of South West but rather South South. You should reduce your intake of mkpurumiri, it’s having a drastic effect on your brain undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Bastardlyrich: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=111417082]And you want to compete for presidency

Won't you start from home like other aspirants[/quotr u a Yoruba Muslim,please Is ogun state safe.
I have heard of too many ritualisst.
Someone invited me for a church program
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by goslowgoslow(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
Exactly only matured minds will understand.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
stixxy:
Juju pass juju... Wike too rugged

He's only joking.

Amaechi is also a tough man...unless you don't know him.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by WoundedLamb: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
That was obviously sarcasm.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Fiscus105(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
bayelsaowei:
grin grin

Wike is no different from Putin..Wike is a dictator and if given the chance would be worse than buhari, putin, and other dictators who have existed in the past..

The same way Amechi is, Rewind the clock back and see what Amechi did for Jonathan, even Wike saw sege in hands of rotimi.

Amechi, Wike, Fayose, Okorocha and Hope, all of them are not good men to rule Nigeria who is multicultural and multi religions society.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by inoki247: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
bayelsaowei:
grin grin

Wike is no different from Putin..Wike is a dictator and if given the chance would be worse than buhari, putin, and other dictators who have existed in the past..

Lol maybe if na Wike be President sef as Benin Republic no wan corporate on Sunday Ighboho mata e fit don send Army to enta Benin and Go retrieve him from Benin Republic Govt with force....
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by dododawa1: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
When will get there,we will cross it.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by F117nighthawk: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
That one na your business, u are both selfish greedy and self centered politicians any person fighting for u politicians will just waste his precious time and life
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by GardenOfGod(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Even Buhari is afraid of Emperor Wike grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Forces Deployed In Lagos (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.