Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,287 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer (376 Views)

Mebo GI Capsules For Ulcer / Permanent Solution To Weak Erection, Premature Ejaculation And Small Manhood / Permanent Solution To Hypertension/high Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by zedegit: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
I need a recommended medicine to totally eradicate ulcer from my life. It's making me uncomfortable.

I have taken traditional and ulcer healing tea to no avail.

I am tired of Omeprazole, gelocyl and mist mag.
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by oluwaseyi0: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
zedegit:
I need a recommended medicine to totally eradicate ulcer from my life. It's making me uncomfortable.

I have taken traditional and ulcer healing tea to no avail.

I am tired of Omeprazole, gelocyl and mist mag.

Check out herbvio website

My girlfriend has a longtime ulcer and we've been to many places looking for cure

We just saw the online, we are sceptical at first but it turns out well
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by zedegit: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Check out herbvio website

My girlfriend has a longtime ulcer and we've been to many places looking for cure

We just saw the online, we are sceptical at first but it turns out well

You just saw it but you haven't confirmed whether it works.
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by oluwaseyi0: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
zedegit:

You just saw it but you haven't confirmed whether it works.

It turns out well

For almost going to 4 months after using it she has not been complaining and this is someone we move from one hospital to another almost on monthly basis, there is even a time we are thinking it's something else apart from ulcer and we resort to doing comprehensive health check at clinix which include liver, kidney, cancer etc tests totalling almost 150k, every tests apart from ulcer returns negative/normal

Then afterwards we were lucky to get the herbs and after using it, the complain as siezes

Throughout this year we've not been to hospital and she has not been complaining of her throat and stomach, this is a long peaceful period we've not been enjoying in the past
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by zedegit: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

It turns out well

For almost going to 4 months after using it she has not been complaining and this is someone we move from one hospital to another almost on monthly basis, there is even a time we are thinking it's something else apart from ulcer and we resort to doing comprehensive health check at clinix which include liver, kidney, cancer etc tests totalling almost 150k, every tests apart from ulcer returns negative/normal

Then afterwards we were lucky to get the herbs and after using it, the complain as siezes

Throughout this year we've not been to hospital and she has not been complaining of her throat and stomach, this is a long peaceful period we've not been enjoying in the past

The website is up for sale. I need something I could get from a local pharmacy.
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by OfficialCribMD: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Taking medications like Omeprazole and cimentidin alone won't make you feel better. You need a lifestyle change: you need to take of the food you eat. You can read this article,it would help you https://blog.cribmd.com/ulcer-diet-the-best-nigerian-foods-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid/

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by 1F30M4(f): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
OfficialCribMD:
Taking medications like Omeprazole and cimentidin alone won't make you feel better. You need a lifestyle change: you need to take of the food you eat. You can read this article,it would help you https://blog.cribmd.com/ulcer-diet-the-best-nigerian-foods-to-eat-and-what-to-avoid/

That's right. OP, heed to this advice. It's not all about taking medications, you ought to consider some dietary modifications as well as your lifestyle in general. I hope this helps.
Re: Please Recommend A Permanent Solution For Ulcer by ugomnaanny: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ulcer has been disturbing me for many years (2018), took many drugs and even visited different hospitals in Nigeria still yet nothing, so last week I had to go to the hospital here in the uk, and doctor gave me a drug to take for 28days , I’m on it now, today is my fifth day and to be honest I feel a little bit better

(1) (Reply)

11 Best Nigerian Lunch Ideas: Easy Recipe To Try / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... / 9 Habits That Are Harmful To Your Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.