Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) (55155 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
obcpascal:
Religion and Tribalism aside, Peter Obi remains the Nigeria Solution come 2023.

To be sincere with you, he can't get the presidential ticket in PDP , even if he does, And Tinubu get the APC presidential ticket, Tinubu will floor peter obi hands down......
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kilon wa kiri
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
How lovely.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Isokoboy:
Wow.... that yoruba cap fit him shaa... he be like ijebu agbero
First class Agbero.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by BBright1: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
In the news the other day was.
Everyone should vacate under bridges
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by ayuzee(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:
pls i need sum advice from u people.

there's no day the taught of commiting suicide don't occur to me since last week.

though i've been depressed for sum times now.
Please suicide is not the way out, you still have a brighter future, a better tomorrow. Talk to God in prayers and pour out all your mind to him. He's always there to answer you

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Lucymercy: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

But what's with all these celebrities playing chess under bridge when they have the money to take the homeless kids away from the brigde and set them up
My friend are many will they take? The smile on their facess alone is something to behold. To be remembered by an international celebrity.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria d great legend...Evra bus stop
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Hoodnigga123: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

But what's with all these celebrities playing chess under bridge when they have the money to take the homeless kids away from the brigde and set them up

You get big problem
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by T0BY(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Evra that period for Man-U. Badt side 3..
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by IamRegal: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

there's no day the taught of commiting suicide don't occur to me since last week.

Do you know the cause of your depression?
Why are you depressed, is it from finance, family, health?

If the cause is taken care off, the depression will be gone and the suicidal thought too.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Stanweezy:
Patrice Okechukwu Evra
You no dey shame.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chiefecho:
I see some tribalistic elements

Coming to say yoruba this and that

Nigeria is Nigeria
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Beautiful. See that fine babe.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by futurerex: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

It is called "awereness".

They've the money and also responsibilities.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by anayolity: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

Don't Bro....you're stronger than that thought.... You have hope, as long as you're on Earth you will hit the fulfillment of your days with joy.

GOD eats Faith
Devil eats Fear

Decide who you feed today.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ababbio:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/man-united-patrice-evra-visits-lagos-on-saturday-photos/

He can never visit the other side......... Because he's not a drug addict �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
I dread Oshodi under bridge ooo. I remember many years back when my transport fare that would take me from Oshodi to Maryland was stolen so I had to trek through Ikeja cantonment to Maryland. E red for me that time.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
wennei:
evra was a cool player and asset back then

That year he and christiano ronaldo wink
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
faithfull18:
He looks like one of us.

Uno lie. I had to go check google about him now.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by BouquiLake: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Won de o... It is Patrice not Patrick

karzyharsky:
Welcome Mr patrick

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Kayykayy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fantastic left back for man united some years back.

Meanwhile I have a very clean Toyota Camry 2007 for sale,2.5 million,slightly negotiable
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why do you want to commit suicide?

Jmichael1:

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
obcpascal:
Religion and Tribalism aside, Peter Obi remains the Nigeria Solution come 2023.
So that he can invest Nigeria's money into his family business like he did in Anambra abi?
What exceptional things did he do when he was in office that sets him apart from other Governors?
Nothing except stealing govt money for his family business while masquerading as a saint.
Rubbish talk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Welcome back, there is nothing like home.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by wealthtrak: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by seunak2016: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

do you have money? I mean when you check your account balance, you are scared of leaving those funds behind for someone who don't work for it to spend it?
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Blue86(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jesus is the way
Jmichael1:

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by todaynewsreview: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

What are your reasons? Chat me up on contact below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.