Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) (55131 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Jmichael1 post=111421795]pls i need sum advice from u people.

there's no day the taught of commiting suicide don't occur to me since last week.

though i've been depressed for sum times now. [Whatever u are going through, don't kill yourself, since you don't know what tomorrow holds for you ,have hope that if you have hope, and give God the chance to come into your life ,your view about life will become different..don't be in a hurry to die because u will still die one day naturally. So why kill yourself
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Buffalo2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Isokoboy:
Wow.... that yoruba cap fit him shaa... he be like ijebu agbero
Olohun

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Cantonese: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

But what's with all these celebrities playing chess under bridge when they have the money to take the homeless kids away from the brigde and set them up

Do not be myopic. Look at the larger picture.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Mrikay94(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bros no be homeless people they play chess under the bridge..... it's just ordinary Nigerians that love the game
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

But what's with all these celebrities playing chess under bridge when they have the money to take the homeless kids away from the brigde and set them up

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hoodnigga123:

You get big problem
OK thank you
Made it to the top and I give back to the slum
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cantonese:

Do not be myopic. Look at the larger picture.
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nice... He might even have distant Nigerian roots!
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Dajuyoung: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Not all

Antoeni:
School reunions are scam.
Nobody actually misses you.
They just want to know if you've made it in life.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:
pls i need sum advice from u people.

there's no day the taught of commiting suicide don't occur to me since last week.

though i've been depressed for sum times now.
Tell us ur problem.
Do u know what most of us here are passing through.
My brother your case is very very small. But I not die like a fowl. I must to fight back. So fight back. Nothing has power over u except urself. Fight , fight,fight , keep fight till u over come it

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

So that he can invest Nigeria's money into his family business like he did in Anambra abi?
What exceptional things did he do when he was in office that sets him apart from other Governors?
Nothing except stealing govt money for his family business while masquerading as a saint.
Rubbish talk.
Always talking rubbish like a rabid dog �.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by soojar(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

Do you have the idea of the number of people in slums? How many can he rehabilitate? The best they can do is what they are doing? identify with them, make donations from time to time to assist them in certain ways and encourage them to on how to break out of the slum life.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Scamburster:

Always talking rubbish like a rabid dog �.

Stop posting rubbish like someone on meth and Yebo soup with human head in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Onijude: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tunde Onakoya to the world.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Orch03(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
That's good,
Contact us for your window blinds of different colours.. 08032758063
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

Who owns the money?

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who owns the money?
made it to the top and I give back to the slum
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

it's a hustle. And they r also paying tribute to the place cause thats where it's all started.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
obcpascal:
Religion and Tribalism aside, Peter Obi remains the Nigeria Solution come 2023.
I don't really know about the guy but can u highlight his achievements?
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Make him no come sodomize these children, under bridge
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
made it to the top and I give back to the slum

Again: who owns the money (you're complaining about)?

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
obcpascal:
Religion and Tribalism aside, Peter Obi remains the Nigeria Solution come 2023.
tufiakwa
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Ezedon(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Area boy
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
no wonder. evra always had ajegunle tendencies while playing for man u.

but jokes aside, what he has done just shows how down to earth he is as a person.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

Pray everyday, especially in the midnight. Ask God to help you. It works.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Leoleo1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why not breed a new generationby changing the mentality rather than take a few out of the slum?
Hndrrxxx:
Wow

Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Leoleo1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Set certain times of the day apart for new devotions such as taking a stroll. Memorise at least a verse from ur holy book and ruminate on it throughoutthe day.
nenyewrites:

Pray everyday, especially in the midnight. Ask God to help you. It works.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

find true happiness from anything that will give u that
Always get busy
Don't stay alone
Stay positive
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Leoleo1:
Set certain times of the day apart for new devotions such as taking a stroll. Memorise at least a verse from ur holy book and ruminate on it throughoutthe day.

You're quoting the wrong person.
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by HoluGraze: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

Young man calm down, death is not a solution and running away from problems does not make this life a problem free life
Try listen to someone else story you will praise God for yours.
Don't let anything or anyone depress you, because your joy is not in them rather it is in the name of the Lord. Just note that whenever a trial time comes it doesn't last an it prepares your for the brighter days ahead, If you can't fight the trial time you'll miss the blessing ahead. This life is not a fun fare rather it is a war fare The children of Israel that are chosen by God fight war always. This is to tell you that there will always be a battle, our prayer is to be strong in order to be victorious.
Jesus loves you and the reason he wakes you up every day is that he still have assignments for you
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jmichael1:

We are already over 200m
Re: Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) by kemiudoh666: 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Falz lookalike,abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.