Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency (49451 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by oshozondii: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
....Says he's the best man to wrest power from APC

Rivers State Governor, Nyeson Wike has declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) saying he is the best man to wrest power from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wike who stated this when he visited his Benue State counterpart, Samuel Ortom at the Government House in Makurdi, the Benue State capital on Sunday said he was making his intention to contest for presidency known for the first time in Benue.

“To remove APC from power, I’m the person who can tell them enough is enough. We must take this power and I’m ready to take it for PDP.

God is with us that’s why APC keeps failing everyday.”

The Presidential hopeful who urged stakeholders to give him their mandates and not to sell their votes, assured that he has the capacity to, “face this evil government.

“He queried those founding fathers who ran away from the party and still want to be recognised, saying, ” by the time you ran away, you sold your share as a founding father so you can no longer retain your position of founding fathers.

“I stood for this party. I work for this party since 1998. I have nowhere to run to and that’s why anything that happens to this party I take personally. I have never relented.

“In 2015, those who ran away made us loose election. Today, they are crying but some of us stood and said PDP will not die.

“Some people want to use Nigeria to buy back their personal business. They talk about private sector. Mention the private business that survive. Is it banks that your father had? Everybody is an employer of labour. Even in my house I have 50 people who feast from me.

They should stop deceiving us. I have performed as a governor and carry my shoulders high anywhere. I have the capacity to face this evil government. Just give me the mandate. I will speak the truth to power and nothing but the truth. I have the capacity to move this country forward,” he said.

The presidential hopeful promised that if elected, security would be his topmost priority.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-wike-declares-for-presidency/

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Fahdiga(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't like APC but God forbid this man becoming the president. Just being a governor has shown that he is power drunk and lack manners. Wike will be the improved version of tyranny compared with Buhari if he mistakenly becomes the president

496 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by DrGoodman: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sorry, but its the turn of the South east.

South south has ruled foe 6 years.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by fjjc(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
source please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Dannybammz: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by LikeAking: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by trutharena: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike the slayer of IPOB home and worldwide in Oyigbo.

I will personally campaign for you because you are a man with balls and not like that pretender called Obi Pandora who have no visible achievement beside him having only one wristwatch and stingy with money.

When the South need a messiah in PDP, Wike came through. God bless Wike the wicked, PDP presidential candidate come May.

294 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by fergie001: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Good......come and chop your own breakfast. Dem go put am for your body woto woto.

Fahdiga:
I don't like APC but God forbid this man becoming the president. Just being a governor has shown that he is power drunk and lack manners. Wike will be the improved version of tyranny to compare with Buhari is he mistakenly becomes the president
Does Wike have advisers?

"A butterfly that thinks itself a bird".....Leave am nah, e go chop am.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by PrecisionAI: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Indeed

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Nonpartisan1: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
I will vote Wike 100 times before I vote that Pandora Soft Spoken Criminal Called Peter Obi.

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by DoctorOlasDesk: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
The South East extraction of PDP has failed to nurture and prepare a core Ndigbo man to take up the mantle, hence, Wike is gunning for it. But, the sympathetic voters of the SE will definitely vote their son over Wike.

Its a work over that Kalu wins the election. Kalu has northern support, Wike lacks it. APC has SW support. Kalu by origin has SE support.

For PDP to win, a core Ndigbo should be the party bearer. Not Wike. Like Ekweremadu that should have taken up the mantle rather sadly chickened out and went for governorship instead.

Will a man from Enugu see Kalu and leave Kalu to vote for Wike ?

PDP has lost 2023 already. Your next president is Kalu. Albeit, rather sadly, it's a bad time to vie for the office of the presidency, cause the country is too damaged economically and structurally that who so ever becomes president is going there to be caused..

Of course, an Ndigbo presidency will placate the SE extraction for some 4-8 years, the disinterest to be yoked within a unit with the north would resurrect towards the end of Kalu's tenure to spark the need for a referendum in the aftermath of woeful economic chaos continue to run it's cause into the next generation

Btw, 1,000 Naira per liter for diesel is not sustainable for productivity. Nigeria

Btw, Nigeria will forever rely on sentimental biases for/during voting. Otherwise, Wike's performance as a governor Vs. Kalus entire Political career span clearly depict Wike as a bigger contributor to humanity. Abia is still reeling from the damage unleashed upon it by Kalu 2 decades after his leaving office. But, Nigerians no go listen to manifesto. Besides occupying political office, no one can say these and these are the major major Kalu has contributed to the nation.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by wwwihy: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Obi will soon run away again

225 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Odin13: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike that efcc will nap.. for real.

Wike choice will be to decamp or jailed if Apc win
Political choice before him right now Na senate and if he’s misses it .. Pdp government won’t even consider him for minister .

Ask him which party he kept

Wike is very very local .. think say PDP Na ikwere local government

He’s sense and his drugs will expire in 2023

And funny thing be say politicians with loud mouth don’t achieve anything ..politically

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by trutharena: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
The South East extraction of PDP has failed to nurture and prepare a core Ndigbo man to take up the mantle, hence, Wike is gunning for it. But, the sympathetic voters of the SE will definitely vote their son over Wike.

Its a work over that Kalu wins the election. Kalu has northern support, Wike lacks it. APC has SW support. Kalu by origin has SE support.

For PDP to win, a core Ndigbo should be the party bearer. Not Wike. Like Ekweremadu that should have taken up the mantle rather sadly chickened out and went for governorship instead.

PDP has lost 2023 already. Your next president is Kalu. Albeit, rather sadly, it's a bad time to vie for the office of the presidency, cause the country is too damaged economically and structurally

You are saying nonsense. Why can’t Wike contest? I though the SE/SS are one? Isn’t that so?

Let me tell you something. The SS has more electoral bandwidth than the SE and if Wike can get the buy-in of the people of the SS, he will trash any SE candidate.

So all your unity of SE/SS is all a ruse all this while?

250 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by trutharena: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022

“Some people want to use Nigeria to buy back their personal business. They talk about private sector. Mention the private business that survive. Is it banks that your father had? Everybody is an employer of labour. Even in my house I have 50 people who feast from me.

Wike just throw jab at Atiku and Saraki lol. This man has balls and I kinda like him.

PDP, Power!

268 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Ttalk: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
SE/SS are one should not be separated, Wike is entitled to contest it doesn't matter if its PDP SE's turn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Jostoman: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Eagle has Landed, beware because WIKE is Coming.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by kingsways: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yes

Those who abandoned the party and made the party lose the presidency cannot now come back her ticket

14 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Odin13: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
From his speech ..

He’s not even sure of himself grin

Wike is doing what he have to do to survive .. he wan be President but already insulting Northern Pdp

How old was Wike in 1998?

Thinks it’s obikpor local government election.. Yoruba hype don enter his head and he’s feeling like Akpabio when same hype enter .. today but Akpabio and Oshiomole are expired politicians

Humans with classic vibe .. till yoruba enter them grin

Wike PDP wishes you best of luck..

Power returns North

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Antoeni(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
*Any "boo", who is not responsiBOO, reliaBOO, availaBOO & sensiBOO is a bamBOO.., infact, such BOO is a TaBOO*

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Ezedon(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
He is a stupid man

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wicked
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by GeneralPula: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Fahdiga:
I don't like APC but God forbid this man becoming the president. Just being a governor has shown that he is power drunk and lack manners. Wike will be the improved version of tyranny to compare with Buhari is he mistakenly becomes the president
[/s]

All cuz he gave ipob upper cut and place them at the backside wey dem belong?

I even wonder wetin you dey find for Nigeria politics matter... Shouldn’t your focus be how Biafra will gets into reality?

198 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Maxymilliano(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is overestimating his popularity ...

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Lubumbashi: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
It is getting interesting. The field is crowded but only one man stands out and will eventually clinch the coveted price.

Get ready, Tinubu is our next President cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Joke of the Year.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by tomiwakeem: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike up to some political games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Antoeni(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rt Hon Chibuike Ameachi Might just be The Undisclosed Preferred Candidate of Buhari

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.