Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency (49453 Views)

Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Wike Declares 19 Persons Wanted Over Black Soot In Port Harcourt / Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Fcwilly: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Though am not his fan, but I believe wicked WIKE will correct a lot of anomalies we are battling with in this northern military constitution imposed on us all.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is the Best Candidate to Fly the PDP fly. Wike is also a productive Governor. I think he is miles ahead of Atiku or Saraki. Wike has earned his right and should be considered as the Southern candidate for PDP.

This is a man that would provide a good alternative to APC and Tinubu.

I'm from the West but I am happy if Wike becomes president rather than those easterners pushing for Atiku and Northern rule after 8yrs. The bottom Line is 2023 Power must return South and Let the Titans of Rivers, Lagos and Anambra battle for it.

PDP vs APC
Wike vs Tinubu 2023 the battle for presidential power must be a southern affair.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ufuosman(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike don't know the meaning of good governance
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Basheer22:

Igbos sha. Traitors. Spits.
Traitors how ?

Who did they betray ? SS has ruled for 5 years and the SE support them. So they should also vote for the South East to replicate the support and the favour we did for Jonathan.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
It's good for him to test his popularity, after all he has always been seeing himself as the heartbeat of PDP ..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by RandyOku: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't like APC but God forbid this man becoming the president. Just being a governor has shown that he is power drunk and lack manners. Wike will be the improved version of tyranny to compare with Buhari is he mistakenly becomes the president

Exactly, my guy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Jagunlabiodua: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is the Best Candidate to Fly the PDP flag. Wike is also a productive Governor. I think he is miles ahead of Atiku or Saraki. Wike has earned his right and should be considered as the Southern candidate for PDP.

This is a man that would provide a good alternative to APC and Tinubu.

I'm from the West but I am happy if Wike becomes president rather than those easterners pushing for Atiku and Northern rule after 8yrs. The bottom Line is 2023 Power must return South and Let the Titans of Rivers, Lagos and Anambra battle for it.

PDP vs APC
Wike vs Tinubu 2023 the battle for presidential power must be a southern affair.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by poiZon: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
VIKTO83:
Thank u for declaring to run wike.
Ur failing will be resounding.
Now they will deny Atiku ticket and a fight will come up and Atiku will merge with his friend Tinubu.
Yes it's playing out soon.
2023 will be tight i swear... Can't forsee anything..
If atiku wins and apc gives amaechi ticket, i see wike alligning with amaechi to teach atiku what politics is..

Tinubu will never get apc ticket, his foundation is faulty already.

He is thinking of muslim-muslim ticket.. The northerners are not this dumb,..
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Martinola(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Every scumbag now wants to become the president.
Buhari has droped the bar to the floor

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
AFONAMARO:

How many governors in Nigeria did better than him in terms of infrastructure?
Don't even go there.

Umahi, sanwo olu, ganduje and udom are better than Wike.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by maak400: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Presidency must come to the south
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ateke go dey enter aso rock be that
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by gaftsoil(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Instead of this man becoming president let Buhari's dead body continue. Wike is a devil

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by kaludestiny10(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Gov Wike, please go and pay the pensioners in your state their pensions and gratuity. Also pay the civil servants in your state the approved minimum wage. These are the indices that people will use to measure your performance as a governor who wants to via for the post of the president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
DrGoodman:
Sorry, but its the turn of the South east.

South south has ruled foe 6 years.
It must be eight. Six is not complete
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by ziondaughter247: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wike is a tyrant and shouldn't have access to that kind of power. His tenure as governor is almost over.. he will not have access to state funds forever. I am pro-PDP btw...but I don't support someone with his temperament having that kind of power. You won't even be able to say peem. Just look at the absolute power he has in Rivers and PDP in general...I don't even see northerners supporting him!

In the end, if the tussle is between Amaechi and Wike, I will vote Amaechi! Though I have ALWAYS voted PDP...
The quest for core Igbo presidency looks dim at this point!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Instead of Wike let Buhari go for third term. I won't vote a ticket that have Wike as VP
Wike is bad market.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
stanluiz:
Traitors how ?

Who did they betray ? SS has ruled for 5 years and the SE support them. So they should also vote for the South East to replicate the support and the favour we did for Jonathan.
To me it must be eight. Five is not complete

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Benmob: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The question is, will pdp give the southeast their presidential ticket?
Cause Apc won't give them either. How will they produce the president in 2023?
yes nothing for igbo,but Nigeria will still be a fail state accept will have leaders that will be like d quality of yaradu, my own is that only obi or osinbajo have that quality
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Bobxin: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Looks like Presidency Race, is now a public marathon.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
kaludestiny10:
Gov Wike, please go and pay the pensioners in your state their pensions and gratuity. Also pay the civil servants in your state the approved minimum wage. These are the indices that people will use to measure your performance as a governor who wants to via for the post of the president.
So he even own pensioners and he is thinking of contesting for president ? He is a joker.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Madeu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
micflo28:
If APC will bring Tinubu then PDP should bring Wike. It will be Lagos Money against Rivers state Money. It will be money for money, power for power. Vote buying will be in foreign currencies. El Classico match.

It's not about money. Tinubu has loyalist at national level( ministers, VP, head of government paratatals and APC NWC, some state governor , senators and house of rep members in SW and other zones.
That cannot be said about Wike and the rest clamouring to be president.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by JustforMen: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
south east has to work for it like everyone else, otherwise na heartache!

DrGoodman:
Sorry, but its the turn of the South east.

South south has ruled foe 6 years.
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by Basheer22: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Instead of Wike let Buhari go for third term. I won't vote a ticket that have Wike as VP

You Igbos are hateful, jealous and evil people.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
ziondaughter247:
Wike is a tyrant and shouldn't have access to that kind of power. His tenure as governor is almost over.. he will not have access to state funds forever. I am pro-PDP btw...but I don't support someone with his temperament having that kind of power. You won't even be able to say peem. Just look at the absolute power he has has in Rivers...
That my sentiments about him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
kingsways:
Yes

Those who abandoned the party and made the party lose the presidency cannot now come back her ticket
The same Wike supported Tambuwal in 2019 who also left.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
3gpvids:
Make thunder fire Wike 7777 times
Afonja and thunder
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by stanluiz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Basheer22:

You Igbos are hateful, jealous and evil people.
And you tribe are good , righteous, saint and God fearing people abi ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by GUNITGuy: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
trutharena:

You are saying nonsense. Why can’t Wike contest? I though the SE/SS are one? Isn’t that so?

Let me tell you something. The SS has more electoral bandwidth than the SE and if Wike can get the buy-in of the people of the SS, he will trash any SE candidate.

So all your unity of SE/SS is all a ruse all this while?
SE/SS unity is only on nairaland.....in reality they don't trust each other...... Jonathan was the only unifying factor

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by 3gpvids: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
chrisxxx:
Afonja and thunder
e bu aturu
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by forayfleo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
The best news I have seen today, congratulations His Excellency the project himself
Re: 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency by abnot: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
The moment Wike started making noise about zoning and the need for the ticket to be zoned to the south south I knew that he was pursuing a presidential ambition. I will rather vote APC than to vote Wike. This even tells how rotten Nigeria is that a thug wants to preside over the affairs of Nigeria because he has access to the rivers state treasury.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / Sowore's Party, AAC Records Massive Wins Over PDP In Two Rivers LGAs / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.