Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43161 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by iiifeoma320(f): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
K
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by MaverickA3: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Okay
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Do the crime, do the time.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Xbolar777 post=111424628][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
The statement said the suspects identified as Obichi Ngita, age 20, Chisom Honest, aged 20, Young Chitu, age 21, and Omens Woke, age 23, claimed that “they murdered the victim, using a machete, for refusing to cooperate with them."

See their ages.....lobatan

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2022
I was going to shout 20 year olds, but discovered from the pictures that those guys are way past the claimed ages.

Justice!
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Xbolar777 post=111424628[/quote]Nairaland illiterate interloper, so other regions don't have anything to do with drugs. Get sense for ones. On a Monday morning; you're still using free mb to type nonsense. Well, I guess you're still eating from your mama's pot and staying under their roof if not you should have gotten sense and a chance of being redeemable.. Goodluck in your folly!
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Xbolar777 post=111424628[/quote] Nairaland illiterate interloper, so other regions don't have anything to do with drugs. Get sense for ones. On a Monday morning; you're still using free mb to type nonsense. Well, I guess you're still eating from your mama's pot and staying under their roof if not you should have gotten sense and a chance of being redeemable.. Goodluck in your folly!
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Laturuturu: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Four suspected kidnappers pose as passengers, abduct and hack driver to death in Rivers.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/four-suspected-kidnappers-pose-as-passengers-abduct-and-hack-driver-to-death-in-rivers.html

IBO's now learning the subtle art of skull mining from Ogun state online pdf
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Reelmii:
Why is there so much evil in the land

Please oo, I heard gospel singer chinedu is dead is it true

Who follow me hear am

Because there is evil at the top and it must trickle down all the way to the bottom
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Check well, they are cultist. Why can't government declare war on cultism? By shotting members at sight? Burst their initiation grounds and meetings. Kill all there, expel them from school And works. Sorry guys our politicians are cultist too, nothing can be done for now.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Joseph08:
That's one of the outcomes when Government of a Country refuses to care for its citizenry.

Just imagine all of them below 24yrs...

The sufferings are much people are looking for different ways to survive, that's the reason for increasing crimes.

Polithiefcians are thinking all is well with
them, cos their wards are abroad grin

Revolution is coming if you don't gerrit forget abourrit.
Suffering alone will not make you to hack a fellow human being to death. These ones had killer instincts. A person who turns to crime to make a living will most likely have survival instincts, instead. You would expect such person to threaten and apply other compelling measures, not kill
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=111434911][/quote]

Cry me a river....e pain am, if you really have work or have sense as you claimed you should have ignore

Mumu
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2022
diplomat058:
Suffering alone will not make you to hack a fellow human being to death. These ones had killer instincts. A person who turns to crime to make a living will most likely have survival instincts, instead. You would expect such person to threaten and apply other compelling measures, not kill

You don't know what you're talking about mate...the way you reason isn't how others reason.

Hardship can make people do unthinkable things.

Does Kiddnapping happen in well planned Country that your President is going for medical check up often

They do have petty crimes not like what we're experiencing in Nigeria, don't get me wrong. Coz their Government cares about its citizenry so it's reduced.

I don't pray you come across hungry and angry youth then you know boys aren't smiling.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
I want dem dead,all of dem.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Realists:

Since your kins are the perpetuators of these crimes, you are blaming the government.

Wait until you come across hungry and angry youth then you know boys aren't smiling.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by BurnaBaby(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Why are people so wicked?

Better to be an internet scammer, than Armed Robbery
G-boys don't kill but armed robbers kill and also rape ladies
please men should stop becoming armed robbers and look for other option of crime.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Xbolar777:

Cry me a river....e pain am, if you really have work or have sense as you claimed you should have ignore

Mumu
of course it pained me that you're displaying your stupidity in a public forum.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Bishopino: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
tillaman:
Imagine such evil at this age of theirs
The oldest is 23, they should be locked up in a labyrinth with no food or water let them starve to death
They don't deserve to breath the same way hardworking citizens breathe in
20, 20, 21 and 23. Tufiaka!!! Kill them all.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
of course it pained me that you're displaying your stupidity in a public forum.

Cry more jare.

I no get your time
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by ArewaTech1(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Why do we have so many criminals on every level in this country.

Na so I dey play with one scammer's intelligence this morning...

Him pose as a sportybet agent.. That he's offering 10k bonus...

I don't bet, in fact it's Haram... But I follow am play...

He wan use phishing obtain my account details and then steal the atm card details I used to fund sportybet account.

But I no be Mumu grin

I first trick him into sending me 500 naira grin.

Later I will tell him I be software engineer.

So many useless people in Nigeria
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Fidinno:
This is what has become of Man.

Man killing fellow everyday.

God forgive us

Since when did man started killing fellow man?
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=NGArmyTerrorist post=111434911][/quote]

You are just a fool I can see it from your name......e pain am.... Igbo cannibal drug developers.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by havenz(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Yes Chinedu Nwadike is dead.
Reelmii:

Who follow me hear am
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Bishopino:
20, 20, 21 and 23. Tufiaka!!! Kill them all.
God bless you breh, death is the answer in their case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by JB4life: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Very sad.
Rip.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by tonysunkan: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Wicked! Those guys are wicked. Let the law take its course.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Reelmii:

Who follow me hear am
the news choke o
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Godispeace: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Just imagine their ages 20 to 21 years old. These ENDSARS Youth will be among other criminals like them shouting Give youth a chance to rule Nigeria , Youth are leaders of tomorrow or Not too young to rule, etc shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Many of these flat heads aka flatin0s are criminals like their IPOB/ESN everywhere in Nigeria and outside

NCAN confirm pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.