Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43159 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
sad Fl@theadPIGs are BLOODTHIRSTY after taking their mmkpurummiri angry.bEAST sad
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by hoyze24: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
This is one of the reasons car owners hardly help people asking for a ride on the side of the road. People are so dangerous.
One of my lectirers stopped allowing students into his car; he claimed his laptop was stolen the first time he did.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Action102(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Four suspected kidnappers pose as passengers, abduct and hack driver to death in Rivers.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/four-suspected-kidnappers-pose-as-passengers-abduct-and-hack-driver-to-death-in-rivers.html

Small boys
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Give them death or a minimum of 47 years jail term.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Action102(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Joseph08:
That's one of the outcomes when Government of a Country refuses to care for its citizenry.

Just imagine all of them below 24yrs...

The sufferings are much people are looking for different ways to survive, that's the reason for increasing crimes.

Polithiefcians are thinking all is well with
them, cos their wards are abroad grin

Revolution is coming if you don't gerrit forget abourrit.

Pls don't blame the Government but blame their Parents. Bible Said, Parents should Train their Children in the way they should go....
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Young niggas living this kind of life, if money is all your life is all about then you are useless. A man hustling for daily bread, you for the same reason kill him, you deserve death, kill every fuckin last one of dem. Pussy niggas
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Reelmii:
Why is there so much evil in the land

Please oo, I heard gospel singer chinedu is dead is it true

Who follow me hear am
Yes. He died yesterday of Leukaemia. So I read
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by eshcol(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Abaman001:
All these IMO boys, when their mates are busy learning trades in different skills and others doing oso-ahia in Ariaria in aba and other parts of Nigerian markets....they should face firing squad....
Must you boldly show your stupidity and ignorancein public? Who told you Emohua is Imo state? Those names are ikwerre names and Emohua doesn't even have boundary with imo state.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
tydi:
sad

My advice to anyone move around with the least weapon you could afford and Pam well.
You are your own security now as it stands in Nigeria.

I like you bruv
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Action102:

Pls don't blame the Government but blame their Parents. Bible Said, Parents should Train their Children in the way they should go....

The Government still have a role to play.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by AutoRedux: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2022
The most dangerous state in Nigeria is Rivers.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by desiredhome: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Joseph08:
That's one of the outcomes when Government of a Country refuses to care for its citizenry.

The sufferings are much people are looking for different ways to survive, that's the reason for increasing crimes.

It's not just the politicians, some of these youths are lazy and greedy/wicked.......
Everybody want be rich overnight and that is what our society celebrates ....give them job, they will either sell it or destroy the job.....
Greed/ laziness is in our culture

The moment you have money, the people will celebrate you irrespective of how you get the money.....
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2022
desiredhome:

It's not just the politicians, some of these youths are lazy and greedy/wicked.......
Everybody want be rich overnight and that is what our society celebrates ....give them job, they will either sell it or destroy the job.....
Greed/ laziness is in our culture

The moment you have money, the people will celebrate you irrespective of how you the money.....

Well spoken it's comment like this i appreciate.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
He died yesterday
Reelmii:

Who follow me hear am
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Trendylove(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Ikwerre guys are very lazy and criminal minded especially Etche men those ones are the worst they are into kidnapping, selling of human parts and robbery and their old parent know about it.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Joseph08:

Hardship doesn't justify this barbarous action.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Yankiss:
Hardship doesn't justify this barbarous action.

You need to rethink.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Germi9: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cant you bastards just steal the car and go instead of cutting his life short?
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
eshcol:

Must you boldly show your stupidity and ignorancein public? Who told you Emohua is Imo state? Those names are ikwerre names and Emohua doesn't even have boundary with imo state.

So Igbo people don't live in Emohua? Na who loosed this lunatic from chain?
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by batista27(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
They are not from imo state, this guys are ikwerre ethnic nationality.[qIote author=Abaman001 post=111434586]All these IMO boys, when their mates are busy learning trades in different skills and others doing oso-ahia in Ariaria in aba and other parts of Nigerian markets....they should face firing squad....[/quote]
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by oneMalik: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
No excuse !

if you think govt is d prob , then one day you might become a victim too .

people are lazy and that's all.

is the victim a govt. worker or a politician ? someone hustling on his own to make ends meet and they killied him then you're here saying nonsense ..

if you join millions of Nigerians hustling legitimately will there be news like this ? instead you're trying to justify the act of some lazy useless youths .

Don't worry you'll understand one day .

Joseph08:

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
oneMalik:
No excuse !

if you think govt is d prob , then one day you might become a victim too .

people are lazy and that's all.

is the victim a govt. worker or a politician ? someone hustling on his own to make ends meet and they killied him then you're here saying nonsense ..

if you join millions of Nigerians hustling legitimately will there be news like this ? instead you're trying to justify the act of some lazy useless youths .

Don't worry you'll understand one day .

Clap for yourself saying lovely things...Idiot!

The people into kidnapping are they the ones causing increase in prices of everything making it hard for people to hardly eat?

I'm not justifying anything about their evil deeds okay.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
batista27:
They are not from imo state, this guys are ikwerre ethnic nationality.[qIote author=Abaman001 post=111434586]All these IMO boys, when their mates are busy learning trades in different skills and others doing oso-ahia in Ariaria in aba and other parts of Nigerian markets....they should face firing squad....

My cousins the Iwhuruohnas (Ikwerre people) don't indulge in such barbarism, these type of bloody criminality are only found in Anambra and IMO state, that's where cannibals exist in the entire old eastern region, I have to say the truth even though am an Igbo person, one thing I discovered is that my fellow Igbo brothers don't like speaking the truth when it concerns them....
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Channel54: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abaman001:

My cousins the Iwhuruohnas (Ikwerre people) don't indulge in such barbarism, these type of bloody criminality are only found in Anambra and IMO state, that's where cannibals exist in the entire old eastern region, I have to say the truth even though am an Igbo person, one thing I discovered is that my fellow Igbo brothers don't like speaking the truth when it concerns them....

I guess Obi Wali and the murderous wife are from Imo or Anambra state.
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by izibili44: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Reelmii:

Who follow me hear am
I read same thing too..
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Four suspected kidnappers pose as passengers, abduct and hack driver to death in Rivers.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/four-suspected-kidnappers-pose-as-passengers-abduct-and-hack-driver-to-death-in-rivers.html
Somepeople no just wise, you carry 4 able bodied strange men for car only you one dey?? Nice man abi mumu
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by eshcol(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abaman001:

So Igbo people don't live in Emohua? Na who loosed this lunatic from chain?
Ignorant fool, are those igbo names? It is obvious you don't live in Rivers State. Stop displaying stupidity and ignorance
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by TALLExX(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes he died yesterday
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
eshcol:

Ignorant fool, are those igbo names? It is obvious you don't live in Rivers State. Stop displaying stupidity and ignorance

Imbecileeee, they are hausa Fulani names....it obvious idiotism runs in ur generation...
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Tinney104(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eyin nu Olorun nu, person dey Tryna get the bread so his family could survive una con kill am cry cry

When You Hurt Someone Intentionally, Take It As a Loan.
It Will Come Back To You With Interest Allah Walai

Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by eshcol(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abaman001:

Imbecileeee, they are hausa Fulani names....it obvious idiotism runs in ur generation...
slowpoke! It is clear your generation lacks comprehension. Those names are ikwerre names. Ikwerre people bear the same names with igbos but people who live in Rivers State can tell the difference. You are just an ignorant fool
Re: 4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Who cover their faces.....? Shey em be weyrey ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos) / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.