Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage (1776 Views)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Disclaimer: This topic is not general.. But it applies to majority....

I have not created this thread for tribal bigots pls, so let's play safe.

I have wondered why it is very hard to see an Igbo woman who is married cheats around like other tribes.. Yes, they hardly does such....Now I found out why other tribes cheat even while married and most Igbo doesn't...

Igbo men just joined the discussion: have you wondered why an Igbo man marries late?. Some get married btw the range 40 to 50, why is this?

It's simple, they keep hustling and hustling simply because they believe that money makes marriage sweet. Money makes women loyal, money makes women submissive... Having known the secret, they keep hustling till they are confident that they can now get married and 10 years to come, their source of income is still doing well..

So when it's time for marriage, they will go for their tribe women. These women in turn have no reason to cheat on their husband because there is money.... Money Translate to happiness for women..

Yoruba men left the group chat: these tribe believes in unrealistic dreams and wishes.... They believe that marriage would bring wealth, bearing kids like pigs will bring wealth... They are so ignorant of the fact that getting married doesn't translate to wealth.... This is why some marry 2, 3, 4 and so on... In their mind, if the first wife isn't bringing wealth, the 2nd one will... If 2nd doesn't, the 3rd one will... Before you know, they keep getting poor... The kids will be abandoned..

Back to Igbo women, these set of women are very wise. They only marry their made men bcox they know the essence of money unlike their yoruba counterpart, opening left for anyhow man in the name of marriage will bring wealth.... Yoruba women thinks money is not happiness in marriage but these set of married people will be the one sleeping around like dogs.... Yes, some married yoruba women sleeps around like dogs.. The husband can't take care of the kids talkless of her... So she has no option...

These are what Igbo women foresee before settling down with any man... You must be financially capable of taking care of her and her kids....

Reason for this topic:

My fellow guy, don't let any one rush you into marriage. Please wait till you are capable, I mean fully capable.... Be like Igbo men, they don't rush into marriage... They hustle hustle and hustle.....

Marriage brings wealth is a myth....

Kids brings wealth is a myth....

The only thing dt guarantees wealth is your handwork...

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tori
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Oyindamolah: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have not created this thread for tribal bigots pls, so let's play safe.

I have wondered why it is very hard to see an Igbo woman who is married cheats around like other tribes.. Yes, they hardly does such....Now I found out why other tribes cheat even while married and most Igbo doesn't...

Igbo men just joined the discussion: have you wondered why an Igbo man marries late?. Some get married btw the range 40 to 50, why is this?

It's simple, they keep hustling and hustling simply because they believe that money makes marriage sweet. Money makes women loyal, money makes women submissive... Having known the secret, they keep hustling till they are confident that they can now get married and 10 years to come, their source of income is still doing well..

So when it's time for marriage, they will go for their tribe women. These women in turn have no reason to cheat on their husband because there is money.... Money Translate to happiness for women..

Yoruba men left the group chat: these tribe believes in unrealistic dreams and wishes.... They believe that marriage would bring wealth, bearing kids like pigs will bring wealth... They are so ignorant of the fact that getting married doesn't translate to wealth.... This is why some marry 2, 3, 4 and so on... In their mind, if the first wife isn't bringing wealth, the 2nd one will... If 2nd doesn't, the 3rd one will... Before you know, they keep getting poor... The kids will be abandoned..

Back to Igbo women, these set of women are very wise. They only marry their made men bcox they know the essence of money unlike their yoruba counterpart, opening left for anyhow man in the name of marriage will bring wealth.... Yoruba women thinks money is not happiness in marriage but these set of married people will be the one sleeping around like dogs.... Yes, some married yoruba women sleeps around like dogs.. The husband can't take care of the kids talkless of her... So she has no option...

These are what Igbo women foresee before settling down with any man... You must be financially capable of taking care of her and her kids....

Reason for this topic:

My fellow guy, don't let any one rush you into marriage. Please wait till you are capable, I mean fully capable.... Be like Igbo men, they don't rush into marriage... They hustle hustle and hustle.....

Marriage brings wealth is a myth....

Kids brings wealth is a myth....

The only thing dt guarantees wealth is your handwork...
Cheating is not a function tribe. There are still Yoruba women and men who are still faithful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by KanwuliaBaby: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Highly fallacious!

OP, please work on your grammar.
Your command of the English language and literary skills leave much to be desired..

Nairaland rule # 21 abeg!

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by tommy589(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op that don't want tribal bigots on his thread, but finds it comfortable to bad mouth Yoruba men

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
tommy589:
Op that don't want tribal bigots on his thread, but finds it comfortable to bad mouth Yoruba men

See my name and u know dt I am a yoruba man too
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:
Highly fallacious!

OP, please work on your grammar.
Your command of the English language and literary skills leave much to be desired..

Nairaland rule # 21 abeg!
Fvck grammar, get the message
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Oyindamolah: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
tommy589:
You obviously are bias without reading with open mind

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by DontBullshitMe: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is the ethnic reference really necessary?

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by tommy589(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oyindamolah:
You obviously are bias without reading with open mind

"these tribe believes in unrealistic dreams and wishes...."

You call the above quote unbias and open minded

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by tommy589(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
DenreleDave:

See my name and u know dt I am a yoruba man too

"The hood does not make the monk"

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by DenreleDave(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2022
tommy589:

"The hood does not make the monk"

Fvck d hood

Fvck d monk
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by kelechi50: 5:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm, Lol the bitter truth
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Oyindamolah: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2022
tommy589:

"these tribe believes in unrealistic dreams and wishes...."

You call the above quote unbias and open minded
Tom, I think I understand what you are saying, op should have used "most or few" in his sentence. However, we need to state certain fact/true about ourselves.
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Ximenez(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Why write on what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by tommy589(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Tom, I think I understand what you are saying, op should have used "most or few" in his sentence. However, we need to state certain fact/true about ourselves.

The facts you see about ourselves are limited by location and adventure. I have been around for a while,but my adventure won't let me accept your fact. Do you think it is because of money alone women cheat?

My only take away from the post is for men to have resources to support extra mouth before settling down. But don't forget,there is no guarantee of permanent stream of income when married. Some started with barely two meals a day and later live large

In life, fortune choose it's beneficiary

Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Oga honestly, your thread reeks of hallucination and somnambulism....So money is basically the only or main reason a woman cheats in Marriage cheesy.....So when the money is available, she has no reasons to cheat right?... Wow!!!!

If I understand correctly, Igbo women are also women right?....There might be a high chance of Loneliness and Negligence in that relationship...The man in his quest for money to satisfy the lady, flying from Japan to North Korea...From China to USA for Business might neglect the most important factor....Don't you think that the lady might be tempted to sleep around?

What about...Dissatisfied by their partner sexually...Does money heal that too?...Since you said that the Igbo men were mostly 40/ 50 years before getting married... do you know that most times, the sexual drive within that age bracket most times dwindle "Midlife Crisis" Hence opened the avenue for any cheating spouse to have a field day...

Oga a woman might cheat because they crave conversation, empathy, respect, devotion, adoration, support, or some other connection that's lacking in their current relationship....I can go on and on to counter your argument here but let me allow others to speak... Oh!! By the way, I love that tribe a lot and I think they are one of the greatest....( my opinion though since I am entitled to it cool)
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Oyindamolah: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
tommy589:

The facts you see about ourselves are limited by location and adventure. I have been around for a while,but my adventure won't let me accept your fact. Do you think it is because of money alone women cheat?

My only take away from the post is for men to have resources to support extra mouth before settling down. But don't forget,there is no guarantee of permanent stream of income when married. Some started with barely two meals a day and later live large

In life, fortune choose it's beneficiary
Oro Agba
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is common knowledge and even they themselves know. They can't deny it!
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by Nezzjnr: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Go to Okota in Lagos.

You no go dey talk all these rubbish wey you dey spew
Re: Reason Why Igbo Women Hardly Cheat In Marriage by SHINJA: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish

From a worthless broke hairy chest beating cannibal monkey...

Igbo women are the highest in infidelity..

Guess Nedu wife is not a Igbo woman..

A region where 99percent of their women are into prostitution..

Come to the north and see Igbo women selling their body for sex..

Please Share The Challenges You Faced Before Marriage / Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial / Can Nigeria Really Claim The Achievements Of "Nigerians" In Diaspora?