Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,893 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) (38327 Views)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures) / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

What is sexism?
GO AND SLEEP MR
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Bearfruit(f): 12:29am On Mar 28, 2022
love not the world neither the things in the world,the world and it's fashion passeth away God word must come to pass forever.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by koolaid87: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2022
That's BALL
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 12:42am On Mar 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Why are they protesting? Muslims dey go school? angry
Now see lack of knowledge
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Open schools
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Bigchristo: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
This is the Russian system the Putin arse lickers want to impose on the world
Why are you so obsessed with Insulting Russia? Did they tell you Russia live outdated lifestyle? Ogbeni wake up Russia is not an Arabic country like Afghan, majority of Russians are Jewish and orthodox Christians.. you and those who liked your comments are blinded with hate for Russia
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by errigdee: 1:30am On Mar 28, 2022
STEAM GOLD RAZER AMAZON GOOGLE @ highest RATES now!!! WHATSAPP: +2347081850454
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by tit(f): 1:33am On Mar 28, 2022
i hope they knows where biden live
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by 18wheeler: 1:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Better to die for something than live for nothing.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by eguarojeona: 2:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:
The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures)

Source: Aljazeera News
You protested against secular govt.Ask for sharia and hijab saying its your right .Now the extremists are in power you are crying.And protesting.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Educate a girl & educate a nation.
The whole population of millions of girls, Na only 24 girls came to protest? (2 dozen)..
Hmm. Leave these people to judge their own matter with their own hands.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2022
yetunsbay:
Now see lack of knowledge
Which lack of knowledge? All the million girls they have in their country, it's only 2 dozen (24) that education touched to the extent of protesting for it?
It's only 24 that were going to school since all these years? The rest were not serious?
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by vendredi77: 3:53am On Mar 28, 2022
I am still searching to see any aboki comment and Muslim die heart fans.. I have not seen.....
is the microphone to heavy to carry n speak?

hahahah religion of doomed
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Etimemy: 4:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Muslims terrorist will never condemn this, instead they would blame US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 4:48am On Mar 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Dumbass where did you hear that Russia is supporting the Taliban? More than half the ammunition of the Taliban are US made weapons mostly captured during the war or as US fled.

The question you should ask yourself is why the US spent 20 years in Afghanistan but could not defeat the Taliban ?
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Curious346: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2022
buhari gave them 1m dollars
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:19am On Mar 28, 2022
womenareapess:
Good for them undecided

They want religion of piss to take over and so they got it.

Any country been rule by Islam, check that country well you will see that they are living in bondage and frustration.

You guys should enjoy your new found freedom on Afghanistan grin
You're really mad!! UAE that all of you want to run to is not rule by Islam Abii??
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by derecho(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Just because you want to show bigotry, see what you have turned yourself to.Read what you wrote and see how constructive, creative and intelligent it sounds.
If this is how people use words, who will be interested in literature?
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Afghan terrorists just like their counterparts in AfghaEastern wants everyone to stay at home.
Simon and Namdiot coward Cownu don go learn new trade from these delusional criminal terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Muslims gave the world the light of knowledge...go do some research... The first university on. Earth was founded by Muslims...a Muslim lady!!! Even the academic gown u wear as a symbol of gratitude are derived from muslims due to chastity..

You dont have to come online shame yourself and show your hatred towards Muslims..

They gave you the arabic numerals without which no invention would be made possible....

Go get to know abt the Islamic golden age .

You drunkard, shameful polytheist trinitarian pagan

With my experience living in the Northern Nigeria, this your long Epistles is completely Rubbish.

Muslim Ladies are completely living in bondage, and they wish to be free.

I remember on our sign out party, they left home with hijabs, but when they got to the venue, they changed to something else more sexy....

I must compliment, una ladies are hot... And them Sabi rock.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Horokrox: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
You are the brain DEAD zombie arse licker undecided
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Afghan terrorists just like their counterparts in AfghaEastern wants everyone to stay at home.
Simon and Namdiot coward Cownu don go learn new trade from these delusional criminal terrorists.

Some comments here make me believe a large percentage of Nairalanders are seriously disturbed individuals facelessly mingling in society. This is dangerous undecided
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2022
derecho:
Just because you want to show bigotry, see what you have turned yourself to.Read what you wrote and see how constructive, creative and intelligent it sounds.
If this is how people use words, who will be interested in literature?

Infact. And this disturbed individual will probably be working in a sane organization smiling with people. He fits the profile of a psychotic serial killer.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Toktee(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2022
Christianity is the brain behind freedom of civility as God intended it to be. Islamic women should never fail to pray for Christians worldwide. Go the the north, girls majorly from poor homes are restricted to Isalmiyya because the men want cheap sex, an educated women may choose not an average man the fear of Islam and may not allow her husband a wild practices of marrying under aged.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

"You are brilliantly ignorant and a very educated proud illiterate, what a wasted effort to send you to school..

Start by telling us what Russian system want to be imposed on the world that your eternal Western White Masters (tormentors of your ancestors) have brainwashed you to believe? clearly your brain is on rent". Village People Spokesperson
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

With my experience living in the Northern Nigeria, this your long Epistles is completely Rubbish.

Muslim Ladies are completely living in bondage, and they wish to be free.

I remember on our sign out party, they left home with hijabs, but when they got to the venue, they changed to something else more sexy....

I must compliment, una ladies are hot... And them Sabi rock.
Muslim ladies in Nigeria as a case study are the most modest, truthful and chaste ladies....

It is a fact unlike your yeye smelly dirty girls...
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Muslim ladies in Nigeria as a case study are the most modest, truthful and chaste ladies....

It is a fact unlike your yeye smelly dirty girls...

Tell that to someone living in East or South.

But me that is born and raised North will only laugh at your blind and foolish argument...

I don't want to talk much, because my eyes have seen enough in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
Werey dey disguise grin

This is actually sponsored because wetin consign them with education in the first place

Even if this is meant to be a joke or sarcastic, it's an unreasonable one.

If you don't go to school, you obviously won't know how to type this rubbish.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

Tell that to someone living in East or South.

But me that is born and raised North will only laugh at your blind and foolish argument...

I don't want to talk much, because my eyes have seen enough in Northern Nigeria.

The north have offered you privileges that you can never dream of in your hiv and corruption ravaged south... Your types are in millions here that are the most ungrateful people on earth... shameless arne
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by obiekunie01: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2022
JooEeL:

Your plan will fail.

oga jooeel am on the side of WION India!
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by farem: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:
The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures)

Source: Aljazeera News
The hypocritical moslems who welcome this regime can only be counted worthy of human if they take all their own daughters to be living in Afghanistan.
If not, you are as insane as Bin Laden and Shekau who preached suicide killing but have never presented their own wives and children to be part of it.
Don't their children want to meet Allah and enjoy all his sexual eternal promises?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School / How James, UNIBEN Student Drowned In River Benue NUGA Games (pics) / Madonna University: The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.