Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,653 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) (38277 Views)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / The Taliban Closes Afghan Girls’ Schools Hours After Reopening (Pictures) / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by qekng40(f): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Even if this is meant to be a joke or sarcastic, it's an unreasonable one.

If you don't go to school, you obviously won't know how to type this rubbish.

Keep quiet, I said what I said.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The north have offered you privileges that you can never dream of in your hiv and corruption ravaged south... Your types are in millions here that are the most ungrateful people on earth... shameless arne

LoL.. hahahaha... I smell bitterness inside you...

Am a Nigerian, have the right to travel anywhere within Nigeria, but will always say the truth... But the truth is bitter, that is why it didn't go down well to you .

You can go gang yourself. grin
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by qekng40(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Truly.
You are right.
You don't deserve an Education.
You've said what you said. Happy? Oya move!
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by edosignature(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Any nation that neglected her girls child education is on it way to destruction & backwardness.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Exceed15: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Muslims terrorizing Muslims.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by NoSentiment: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kelvin3476:
OGA ABEG STOP WRITING THE HOLY BIBLE IN THE SAME SENCE AS THE STRANGULATING QURAN

Good the most violent religious scripture and see the result you get.

It is bible!
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by NoSentiment: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Go and debate with your fellow terrorists.

No quote me again!!

Eediot
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

LoL.. hahahaha... I smell bitterness inside you...

Am a Nigerian, have the right to travel anywhere within Nigeria, but will always say the truth... But the truth is bitter, that is why it didn't go down well to you .

You can go gang yourself. grin
Your comment stinks of sheer-tribal bigotry and gross hatred for Muslims and the north you can never be fit to lace our sandals.

Go and continue ass-licking your dirty harlots
But do not create an alternate moniker to beg when your current data subscription expires
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Your comment stinks of sheer-tribal bigotry and gross hatred for Muslims and the north you can never be fit to lace our sandals.

Go and continue ass-licking your dirty harlots
But do not create an alternate moniker to beg when your current data subscription expires

LoL.. go and hang yourself dude.

You hate truth... Truth is bitter.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

LoL.. go and hang yourself dude.

You hate truth... Truth is bitter.
a polytheist trinitarian pagan doesnt know the truth ..you live in delusions and will always be....so better stop deceiving yourself! Man god wordhiper
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
NoSentiment:

Good the most violent religious scripture and see the result you get.

It is bible!
OUT OF STUPIDITY YOUR HEART IS SPEAKING 4RM. NAME THE VERSE AND CHAPTER, THEN READ THOROUGHLY FRM SAME VS AND CHAPTER LIKE SEE.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
a polytheist trinitarian pagan doesnt know the truth ..you live in delusions and will always be....so better stop deceiving yourself! Man god wordhiper

Am enjoying your painful tears. grin
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Very good
Take back your country
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
I will never forget how NATO left Afghanistan leaving behind equipment and weaponry.

Same organization deluded minds think will go to war with Russia
I'm always surprised when I see people who believe Russia can defeat NATO, even Putin will not agree with you.
Re: Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) by Apexmoh: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
In every 10 head slammers, 9 have brain problem
while in every sunday barkers and screamers, it's a 10 out of 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / The Rot In Nigerian Universities(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.