Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) (18262 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by BoverLY: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2022
How about my guy Zadok now

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by OVikkytan49: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
David operah and Jordan are good.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by sharpwriter(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Adesina18111:
Seyi Shay almost made me hate this programme when she was part of the judges last season...She never appreciated not encouraged...she criticised, discouraged and even scolded some underperforming contestants.... mtchewwww...as if she is the best in Nigeria... Please MTN bring back PROJECT FAME...I miss Joke Silver English and the way she put words of encouragement to the life of the young upcoming contestants embarassed embarassed embarassed

Really? Then these set of judges are great and matured. Asika, Simi and Dbanj are great motivators. I didn't even know that Dbanj has such a great sense of humor with his comments and funny facial expressions cheesy he actually endeared me to the show.

The show dey very interesting. kiss

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by ibizgirl(f): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Please Vote for my baby girl Itohan

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by sharpwriter(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Progress ooo
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
PROGRESS would either be the Winner or First runner up cool

The guy de deliver like Midwife
Progress for live ooo
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by adefitim(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2022
David Operah Street Credibility by 9ice ft 2face performance yesterday made the night a memorable one

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by princeemcee: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Jardon is so good.. please vote for him �
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Adesina18111(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Of course...D'banj really shocked me...I couldn't believe he is such a nice man with good sense of humour...I enjoyed this season

sharpwriter:

Really? Then these set of judges are great and matured. Asika, Simi and Dbanj are great motivators. I didn't even know that Dbanj has such a great sense of humor with his comments and funny facial expressions cheesy he actually endeared me to the show.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by daveahead: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Dbanj endeared the show to my heart.
David operah had the best performance yesterday.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by porthouse7(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2022
zadok or David will surely will
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by porthouse7(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2022
princeemcee:
Jardon is so good.. please vote for him �
he goofed yesterday

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by folake4u(f): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:
PROGRESS would either be the Winner or First runner up cool

The guy de deliver like Midwife

Lmao! Very funny! grin grin
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by TVTKOKO(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
David Operah for the winn! Dude's got talent mehnn

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Amanda002: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
I love this show
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by tarantino1: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

I like the judges this year. Seyi Shay and that bald DJ no get joy at all, always quick to attack.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Britishpea: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Adesina18111:
Seyi Shay almost made me hate this programme when she was part of the judges last season...She never appreciated not encouraged...she criticised, discouraged and even scolded some underperforming contestants.... mtchewwww...as if she is the best in Nigeria... Please MTN bring back PROJECT FAME...I miss Joke Silver English and the way she put words of encouragement to the life of the young upcoming contestants embarassed embarassed embarassed

You obviously didn’t watch the show. She was actually a good, if not the best judge because last year. Dj sose was too rigid while Obi Asika is like their dad(it is a good role)of last years show. And this a year, Dbanj killed it perfectly being the highlight.

Seyi shay only did what she did at the beginning. In fact if you’d watched some people’s performances at the beginning of the show last year, even this year, you would wonder why those people actually got the form. Practically, looked like they came to goof around. And seyi shay did perfectly well till the end of the show after the horrible performance of some at the beginning. And her criticisms were needed. I think simi took up her style this year.
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
porthouse7:
he goofed yesterday

true.

least votes would come from Jordan/Banty.............they performed poor
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Britishpea:

You obviously didn’t watch the show. She was actually a good, if not the best judge because last year. Dj sose was too rigid while Obi Asika is like their dad(it is a good role)of last years show. And this a year, Dbanj killed it perfectly being the highlight.

Seyi shay only did what she did at the beginning. In fact if you watch some people’s performances at the beginning of the show last year, even this year, you would wonder why those people actually got the form. Practically looked like they came to goof around. And seyi shay did perfectly well till then end after the horrible performance of some at the beginning.

Seyi did well with her criticism. i dont understand while people never appreciated her.

there was this particular guy that sang how much be you money oo baby girl.... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by oluplus(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abigail has too much energy and she sings very well.
Won't be surprised if she is crowned the next idol

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by oluplus(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
uchaymart:

Seyi did well with her criticism. i dont understand while people never appreciated her.

there was this particular guy that sang how much be you money oo baby girl.... embarassed embarassed
She appears as one who does not have control over her emotion. While some participants were so annoying, she should have managed her use of words as a Judge. She was not the only judge, why were other judges not called out.
She told a participant she will never make it in music industry. What
How do you defend that?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by heniford2: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Local
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluplus:

She appears as one who does not have control over her emotion. While some participants were so annoying, she should have managed her use of words as a Judge. She was not the only judge, why were other judges not called out.
She told a participant she will never make it in music industry. What
How do you defend that?

Man, she did not say it this way................she told her that "you need a vocal coach/vocal training else you will not make it in music".

dont just hate Sheyi for what you heard about her.
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by porthouse7(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
uchaymart:

true.

least votes would come from Jordan/Banty.............they performed poor
banty will surely go home cos only 1 person will go home

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Banty will win
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by abobote: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Finally, Nigerian Idol made it to front page

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by sharpwriter(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
tarantino1:

I like the judges this year. Seyi Shay and that bald DJ no get joy at all, always quick to attack.
You mean that DJ wey dey Tattoo face, that half caste?
If na him, I hate the guy ehn angry angry angry
You know I'm not really a fan of some of these programs, but this year's own is very hilarious and interesting.

I only saw an advert of (probably former Nigerian idol program) how that tattoo face DJ dey judge. The guy wicked, and he no get joy at all, even the way he go look you, you go see say na original werey cheesy
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by sharpwriter(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Adesina18111:
Of course...D'banj really shocked me...I couldn't believe he is such a nice man with good sense of humour...I enjoyed this season

Exactly bro. He's one of the reasons I dey watch the show. That first welcoming audition is the funniest. cheesy
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by oluplus(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
uchaymart:

Man, she did not say it this way................she told her that "you need a vocal coach/vocal training else you will not make it in music".

dont just hate Sheyi for what you heard about her.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1376251903433129991
Internet does not forget. That is the link if you want to watch it again
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluplus:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1376251903433129991
Internet does not forget. That is the link if you want to watch it again

i think you should also watch and understand what Seyi meant.

"you have a great voice, good song writing but a terrible performance. darling you are never gonna make it as a good singer" ..........."hit me up later for the song writing thing"

these were Seyi words..... what else where you expecting her to do? ........watch till end and stop hating on her please.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? / Bbnaija: I Attempted Suicide Twice – Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.