Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) (18261 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages / 2021: Nigerian Idol Season 6 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
porthouse7:
banty will surely go home cos only 1 person will go home

yes for sure.
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by oluplus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
uchaymart:

i think you should also watch and understand what Seyi meant.

"you have a great voice, good song writing but a terrible performance. darling you are never gonna make it as a good singer" ..........."hit me up later for the song writing thing"

these were Seyi words..... what else where you expecting her to do? ........watch till end and stop hating on her please.....

I don't have energy to argue. I leave you. My point a Judge should not be too loose to say some careless words. Those words could dample the aspiration of that guy. And nobody knows what the guy can later become in life.
Good night oga

1 Like

Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by uchaymart(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluplus:

I don't have energy to argue. I leave you. My point a Judge should not be too loose to say some careless words. Those words could dample the aspiration of that guy. And nobody knows what the guy can later become in life.
Good night oga

watch America Got Talent and see more from the judges who would laugh at every mistakes from contestant...............in competitions like this, there are contestants who need a push and also the ones who need a pull.

why is everyone not bashing D'banj who asked a contestant to forget the thing called music and go back to the factory work he left for this audition? oooh because he is peoples fav huh?......stop hating on Seyi.
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Aaay: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Shakur86(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
oluplus:
Abigail has too much energy and she sings very well.
Won't be surprised if she is crowned the next idol
I love that gal ehn her performance was topnotch
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by OHLART(f): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Zadok gonna win this I believe, Zaddy dey so��
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by tueddy: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Realboygenius:
After several weeks of audition, the search for the next music star at the Nigerian Idol Season 7 with 12 contestants took turn to impressive the judges and the audience.

Popular smartphone brand TECNO has made a comeback this year to partner with Nigerian Idol in giving young and talented Nigerians a platform to showcase their talent.

The winner for this year's Nigerian Idol will be walking home with a 100 Million naira worth of prizes including an SUV, a recording deal with a top label, and a trip to Dubai.

TECNO also is sure to up the stakes of the show with interesting activities and rewards for both the contestants and viewers.

Below are pictures from the show.

Come on Abigail for the winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2022
ibizgirl:
Please Vote for my baby girl Itohan
I will grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / "The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.