Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today (37169 Views)

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by techWriter3: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2022
trash
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Onitsha is still as it was few months ago. The Touts are still operating as usual. Everywhere is also dirty, with large hip of waste in most junctions, markets and in some Streets.

Besides, it will take the grace of God to eliminate Agberos from Onitsha. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than half the total population of Lagos State. grin grin

There is nothing Soludo can do to salvage the negative part of Onitsha. It's a SHAME.
[/s]
trash

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

But Nairaland Igbo initially said, there is no Agberos in the East. But some of us that know the East very well, know the truth. Anambra presently has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. That's a good record. grin grin
[/s]
trash trash trash

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
so MC oluomo tentacles still reach that side?
Na powerful tout him be ooo
[/s]
sorry who's this?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by ruggedtimi(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2022
I just pray it doesn't lead to armed robbery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by majamajic(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2022
A working governor

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by BalticGold: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Thank God! A driver plying Onitsha Asaba route once told me, that if not for agbero, the fare from Onitsha to Asaba would have been at most #200. That the touts increase the price so that their commission will increase.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by maiunguwar: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2022
In addition,all buses loading at owerri road must be chased back to their massive park built for them along owerri road.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
agbero still dey awka. dem plenty here

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Golan007: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2022
You people are born LIARS.

Haven't you been claiming that no such thing exists in your land for years now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2022
No to tifnubu

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Military0001: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by DryMouth: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2022
4ckyou:
we hope it remain like this oh, the agberos there are criminals, collected 5k fee for 15k something I bought
Big lie.
How possible?
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2022
wow I made it to Frontpage.

Omenkalives this week go sweet sha

Adadike my love let's celebrate this with 3some
me, you and Omenkalives kiss

May this week favour us ooo
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by omenkaLives(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
I sincerely hope he keeps up the tempo on this right track. There are people, especially ipob, who would seek to derail him but its up to Anambra people to ensure this doesn't happen

God bless the good people of Anambra state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Golan007:
You people are born LIARS.

Haven't you been claiming that no such thing exists in your land for years now?
[/s]
see pains oo

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
I sincerely hope he keeps up the tempo on this right track. There are people, especially ipob, who would seek to derail him but its up to Anambra people to ensure this doesn't happen

God bless the good people of Anambra state.
amen oo sweetheart kiss

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Winters23: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2022
BKayy:
The problem of Anambra State has always been Agbero/Agboro or whatever they call themselves these days. I have been campaigning against it since God knows when.

Once Agboro is eradicated, Anambra will surpass any state in Nigeria in ease of doing business. After Agboro, next will be Okpoko.

Na agboro abeg, leave agbero for Lagos people

grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Freebills12: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Any agbero seen collecting any kind of money from any tricycle or bus 3 years imprisonment... He even sent DSS to monitor and enforce it.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Lol... cheesy

Bookmark this... na initial gragra.

You expect those touts to just disappear into thin air? Without any alternative source of income? grin

Come on, are you 5 years old?

Well, back when El Rufai was in charge of Abuja, he promised to make okada riders disappear from the city.

Up till today, there are no okada riders in Abuja, even though it is basically 15 years since he was minister.

Don't be too cynical. Pray your governor does the same. Touts are a nuisance.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Mazi Simon Ekpa has given directives for total lockdown of all the 5 Eastern states
If dey born you well defy Mazi directives
rule 1

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I went to Asaba today from Awka (where I reside even tho I'm from onitsha) to my greatest surprise, I saw something I've never seen in my life before since I was born.
no single Agboro in upper iweka not even a single one.

From MCC Junction down to Onitsha South motor park to Nitel, Izuchukwu, Lagos line, binin park etc. no single agbero not even those legit ones selling tickets to keke people.

I carefully observed Keke people, they'll just load and leave ( I guess they're enjoying it)
Places like under the fly over those Lorry revenue people stays (you should know this place if you're conversant with upper iweka) no single agboro.

I was marveled but also delighted.
down to bridge head same thing.
I guess he has been personally planning this even before he became governor.
I heard that they're inventing new ways to collect revenues from road transports through digital means with a simple ussd or bank payments.
it'll be a rigorous task which will need to be enforced too.
but this is a nice start altogether.

Too early to judge but from things, I think Anambra people really hit jackpot on Soludo.

wishing him the best.

God bless Anambra obodo oma
God bless umu igbo
It's nice to have leaders like this. Hope the people make things easier for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Freebills12:
Any agbero seen collecting any kind of money from any tricycle or bus 3 years imprisonment... He even sent DSS to monitor and enforce it.
this thing made me realize that this country can be better if our leaders are serious about it.
if anyone can tell me that upper iweka will be free from agboro I'll never believe the person.

no state is notorious for crimes, na government dey allow those miscreants.
I pray Soludo sustain the tempo.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by farem: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I went to Asaba today from Awka (where I reside even tho I'm from onitsha) to my greatest surprise, I saw something I've never seen in my life before since I was born.
no single Agboro in upper iweka not even a single one.

From MCC Junction down to Onitsha South motor park to Nitel, Izuchukwu, Lagos line, binin park etc. no single agbero not even those legit ones selling tickets to keke people.

I carefully observed Keke people, they'll just load and leave ( I guess they're enjoying it)
Places like under the fly over those Lorry revenue people stays (you should know this place if you're conversant with upper iweka) no single agboro.

I was marveled but also delighted.
down to bridge head same thing.
I guess he has been personally planning this even before he became governor.
I heard that they're inventing new ways to collect revenues from road transports through digital means with a simple ussd or bank payments.
it'll be a rigorous task which will need to be enforced too.
but this is a nice start altogether.

Too early to judge but from things, I think Anambra people really hit jackpot on Soludo.

wishing him the best.

God bless Anambra obodo oma
God bless umu igbo

Agberos of Onitsha, as far as violence is concerned, is second to none. This I witnessed as far as almost twenty years ago. Only God or the witnesses can tell its present metamorphosis.
Good work Governor Solution!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by SarakiBukola: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:

Well, back when El Rufai was in charge of Abuja, he promised to make okada riders disappear from the city.

Up till today, there are no okada riders in Abuja, even though it is basically 15 years since he was minister.

Don't be too cynical. Pray your governor does the same. Touts are a nuisance.

Good argument.

I pray it works. But I doubt it would.

Anambra isn't FCT. And YES, touts are a menace and should be rid of.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Pacesetterz: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2022
I think Soludo’s success will be greatly achieved by collective efforts of ndi Anambra and nobody else.Anambra should stand behind their governor

4 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Good argument.

Seyi Makinde personally chased NRTUW out of Oyo state and heaven didn't fall.
government has the power to deliver good governance if they want.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by phemmie06(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2022
I pray it won't be like Sanwó and state
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Good argument.

Well, many people thought that the okada would come roaring back when El Rufai left the FCT Minister job. Did not happen. All his successors have kept them out of the main city since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS / Abba Kyari Wants To Cut Off These 7 Ministers From Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.