Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today (37166 Views)

Finally Sanity Is Gradually Returning To Nairaland. / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

AsampeteNwaanyi, the Man from Onitsha. grin grin grin

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by ImoleNaija: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Kendroid:
This decision might end up being the worst his administration will ever make. Anambra in general, particularly Onitsha is already the most dangerous city in the South East, now imagine when u take away jobs from touts in the same city. Nowhere will be safe even for Soludo himself. The same thing will happen if the Nigerian Govt. make the same mistake of stopping Yahoo Boiz, crime will triple.

My fear, too. I'm afraid they would go into robbery fully.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by drmuchin: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
How will they ensure the drivers will comply with the digital system of payment
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by syntekelite(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=Almaigaa post=111430450]

But Nairaland Igbo initially said, there is no Agberos in the East. But some of us that know the East very well, know the truth. Anambra presently has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. That's a good record. grin grin[/quote

You talking mostly about those illiterate paid tribalistic bigots..who only see in colours and accent... Quick to point out the stick in your eyes while they have trees in their faces..
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by rickyboss333: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Lol, what does that leave the ageberos to do? Reinforced robbery I guess
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by adefitim(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Well done Mr Governor
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by penceman(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo would have performed even as president and am sure he might still end up there if he can transform the notorious hotbed of onitsha. It would be a hard job anambra, but if we see visible achievements
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Themandator: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right I must say, Onitsha is calm now.

Onitsha-Owerri road is not left out also, as a matter of fact, sanity have returned back to Onitsha and its environs

May God help Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo

God bless Ndi Anambra for making the right choice

God Bless Ndi IGBO

GOD BLESS LOVERS OF FREEDOM

Please don't use this font again ..... I almost skipped it because I always relate it to that righteous lunatic guy
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Themandator:

Please don't use this font again ..... I almost skipped it because I always relate it to that righteous lunatic guy

cheesy

Nawa o! Wetin oga righteousness do una nah
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by warlordd(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Anambra hit a jackpot by electing Soludo as the governor because the man is determined to make a diference and work genuinely for Anambrarians. He is equally determined to restore sanity to the state, especially the bedlam called Onitsha.
However the governor needs the support of the people to carry through his noble intentions for the state and we must give that support fully. God bless Anambra, Well done governor Soludo. We are solidly behind u!!!
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Rugaria: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Expecting Anambra IGR to at least triple when they finally get things running smoothly.

Soludo should fashion out one for the real-estate and tenement sector as well.

Hmmm
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by lordally(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
BKayy:
The problem of Anambra State has always been Agbero/Agboro or whatever they call themselves these days. I have been campaigning against it since God knows when.

Once Agboro is eradicated, Anambra will surpass any state in Nigeria in ease of doing business. After Agboro, next will be Okpoko.

What's Okpoko?
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

But Nairaland Igbo initially said, there is no Agberos in the East. But some of us that know the East very well, know the truth. Anambra presently has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. That's a good record. grin grin

When last did you go to the east or you just want to be mischievous as usual?
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
obynzo:

When last did you go to the east or you just want to be mischievous as usual?

I am presently on Douglas Road, Owerri. I passed through Onitsha yesterday, on my way back from Abuja.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Danzakidakura(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
jmoore:
This is what IPOB wanted to prevent from happening by threatening the elections in Anambra. So good Anambra people defeated IPOB and voted for Soludo.
Afonja Muslim skull Miner leave IPOB and Anambra alone let talk about which of your governor is doing well
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by macrodata(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

cheesy

The man behind this moniker is a worldly man o
HAHAHAHA! Na una type dey make heaven. Just be good & love your neighbiur as yourself. It'll be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

I am presently on Douglas Road, Owerri. I passed through Onitsha yesterday, on my way back from Abuja.

Liar 100% you can't be in Douglas road in Owerri now because of the sit and home in Imo
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Landmack: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:

Lol... cheesy

Bookmark this... na initial gragra.

You expect those touts to just disappear into thin air? Without any alternative source of income? grin

Come on, are you 5 years old?
Are u one of d agberos? Or u just hate to hear pple progresss ?
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Aystarz: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

You don't need pictures to support anything here, just ask anybody living in Onitsha now how far and he/she will tell you the latest development.

Onitsha is calm presently

The person you're wasting your time replying is a known zombie here - one of the fools who predicted that Charles would not succeed in his kick-out-agberos campaign.
They think Anambra is Lagos, and Soludo is Sanwoolu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by SarakiBukola: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Landmack:

Are u one of d agberos? Or u just hate to hear pple progresss ?

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
macrodata:
HAHAHAHA! Na una type dey make heaven. Just be good & love your neighbiur as yourself. It'll be fine.

Nothing do u baba cool
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by 2sexycom(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
from what I learnt about Soludo, he's a strict person who only recognize excellence.
his policy is " best or nothing"
I hope he sustain the tempo.
God really saved Anambra state from criminal Andy Uba.
had it been he won, by now cultists would have filled every place in Anambra.
Chukwu afuka anyị na anya
ALL PERSONS that served during OBJ tenure are SOLID MATERIALS... OBJ went for the best. So it is not surprising that someone like Soludo is still keeping that Legacy. I am happy as an Anambra indigene.
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
I PRAY THIS CONTINUES FOREVER FOR NDI ANAMBRA. WE ALL SAID IT,LET SOLUDO FIX ANAMBRA AND WE ALL GO BACK TO OUR EAST
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I went to Asaba today from Awka (where I reside even tho I'm from onitsha) to my greatest surprise, I saw something I've never seen in my life before since I was born.
no single Agboro in upper iweka not even a single one.

From MCC Junction down to Onitsha South motor park to Nitel, Izuchukwu, Lagos line, binin park etc. no single agbero not even those legit ones selling tickets to keke people.

I carefully observed Keke people, they'll just load and leave ( I guess they're enjoying it)
Places like under the fly over those Lorry revenue people stays (you should know this place if you're conversant with upper iweka) no single agboro.

I was marveled but also delighted.
down to bridge head same thing.
I guess he has been personally planning this even before he became governor.
I heard that they're inventing new ways to collect revenues from road transports through digital means with a simple ussd or bank payments.
it'll be a rigorous task which will need to be enforced too.
but this is a nice start altogether.

Too early to judge but from things, I think Anambra people really hit jackpot on Soludo.

wishing him the best.

God bless Anambra obodo oma
God bless umu igbo
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
obynzo:

Liar 100% you can't be in Douglas road in Owerri now because of the sit and home in Imo

See this one.
You think everyone is a coward like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by jmoore(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Danzakidakura:
Afonja Muslim skull Miner leave IPOB and Anambra alone let talk about which of your governor is doing well

Says a mentally deranged bororo terrorist claiming Igbo to wish Igboland suffers the same fate his NE region is suffering from, shame and disgrace is your portion for sure,bcus Igboland will never be your NE region. If it's the biafra connected to the occutic taliban wannabe ipob Dead, Nailed and Buried. Igboland rejects a destructive agenda Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda. Better go chop grass before you die of hunger and starvation, bloody bororo almajiri terrorist
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

See this one.
You think everyone is a coward like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu?

Where is the relevance of Ojukwu or NK in this conversation? you are exhibiting stupidity in HD
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
obynzo:

Where is the relevance of Ojukwu or NK in this conversation? you are exhibiting stupidity in HD

Emeka, Biko take it easy. I know my comment pain you and you might take an action that you will regret. But let me advice you, Biko, stay away from the Transformer in your area and any Rat Poison. Before you will commit the needful. grin grin grin grin

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

Emeka, Biko take it easy. I know my comment pain you and you might take an action that you will regret. But let me advice you, Biko, stay away from the Transformer in your area and any Rat Poison. Before you will commit the needful. grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin and who told you i am pained. You know psychologically those that joke around forming happy are those that need help most, and i see that in you, bros please don't hug transformer ooooo
Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Almaigaa: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin and who told you i am pained. You know psychologically those that joke around forming happy are those that need help most, and i see that in you, bros please don't hug transformer ooooo

Chimo, Emeka is pained again ooo grin grin

Re: Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today by Denoh68: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
SHUT UP, IDIOT.
Almaigaa:

But Nairaland Igbo initially said, there is no Agberos in the East. But some of us that know the East very well, know the truth. Anambra presently has the highest numbers of Agberos in Africa. That's a good record. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video) / Okorocha Embarks On Economic Mission To Vietnam And Other Asian Countries - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.