Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Terrible Experience With Police Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Terrible Experience With Police Today (1676 Views)

My Experience With Nigeria Police Today. / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
The police accosted me at a junction that I should Park. one of them came down ordered my colleague to come down (I drive a company bus) let him enter the front seat. She came down and he got in and told us I drove against the previous traffic. I told him, no, that I use the yellow light to beat it.
You know how they behave, he said instead of me to agree that I'm lieing, started making calls to his colleagues that they should join us at the station, that I'm arguing so that they can show me the video evidence.
My colleague started begin him for settlement. After much pleading, he started from 20k, to 10k, to 5k. I called my colleague not to give him more than 2k that I'm ready to face the outcome.
My colleague started begin from 3k, after he refused, she now offered him 4k with she needs to go and breastfeed her baby. He agreed.
Knowing fully well the 4k will be deducted from my meagre salary of 30k, I decided to video him while he's counting the money. After successfully doing that he later caught me; Na there I activate 007.
He insisted I show him my gallery, after about 1mins of fruitlessly trying to convince him with other old videos, I just grabbed my phone and told my colleague to enter the bus, thank God she entered before him, I entered my driver's seat, starts the bus then he hanged on the bus. He couldn't enter because my colleague was already seated. The kind speed I used in driving out of that place with my now red eyes. I easily turn red when angry, no be say I strong ooo but I can easily go from 'begin' to 'damn the consequences'. Police with gun started telling me to park so that he can get down. with the speed, he'll go and sit down somewhere and think about his life. I told him to do it fast or else na him Sabi. He did it as instructed and I drove off like a thief being chased by police van. Found a good place, dropped my colleague to find her way then tried to complete my escape.
The video is with me.
I wish to go and find him, and retrieve the 4k.
what do you advise.
instead should I resign my new job and avoid them?
should I continue the work believing even if block me one day, I could tell him I don't intend to post the video if he lets the sleeping dog lie.
what would you do in my shoe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by OlawaleBammie: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
If u get another job wey better then resign, not cus of this issue but because 30k is not money.

But if u don't get then cont and cont praying..

As for this issue, e don pass, the police might not even have Ur tym again sef, and if he does then tell him to forget about the issue as u don't intent to post the video.

But in whatever u do, make sure u keep copy of the video somewhere else. E get why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
If na Lagos state, post am and tag their spokesman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
inspirator1:
If na Lagos state, post am and tag their spokesman.

not Lagos, somewhere in the East.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why do you want to resign your job?
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Facehumble(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Coming back to read.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
omojesu202:

not Lagos, somewhere in the East.

Zero remedy from the police force sef there. Eastern dey at their mercy..just brace up for the worst, patapata if he Bleep you up again, you trace am reach house, break him legs for life and then post video of this incidence of extortion.

Try and secure it with another fellow or lawyer and tell him such will happen (uploading and tagging Louis Edet) if he harasses you again.

No look weak where him dey with your evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by bjtinz: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
What you did was reckless. Knowing how these guys are, what if he opened fire on u or even the lady?

Abeg make una dey think of consequences.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by nicerod(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin grin

Post the pictures Jo

U can even sell it got instablog to cash out big money

These police no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Nostring: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
That one don pass.. no quit ur job until u find a better one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
If u get another job wey better then resign, not cus of this issue but because 30k is not money.

But if u don't get then cont and cont praying..

As for this issue, e don pass, the police might not even have Ur tym again sef, and if he does then tell him to forget about the issue as u don't intent to post the video.

But in whatever u do, make sure u keep copy of the video somewhere else. E get why

thanks, I no dey fear them. na my colleague I pity, shishi I for no give him.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
Why do you want to resign your job?

na fear
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nostring:
That one don pass.. no quit ur job until u find a better one...

thanks for the moral boosting
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by yomi007k(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
omojesu202:

na fear

Make copies of the video and keep with people. Get the officers name and number.

If they try nonsense let them release it.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by TheboyGhost(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Papa watch your back ooh...

You dealing with the worst and most corrupted organisation in the country....

They can go from blue to black and then blue again if you are not careful.....

Very very dangerous set of criminals in uniform...

Just be careful

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Nemesis0147(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why do you want to quit your job?
He is mad
The para wey dy your body now dy him body too…he will be regretting why he stopped you guys at the first place….continue your work
Na him go first greet you if he see you tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He is mad
The para wey dy your body now dy him body too…he will be regretting why he stopped you guys at the first place….continue your work

okay, thanks.
let me hear what the company will say about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Nicepoker(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Be careful you are dealing with official murderers of FRN.

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Jan 14, 2023
omojesu202:
The police accosted me at a junction that I should Park. one of them came down ordered my colleague to come down (I drive a company bus) let him enter the front seat. She came down and he got in and told us I drove against the previous traffic. I told him, no, that I use the yellow light to beat it.
You know how they behave, he said instead of me to agree that I'm lieing, started making calls to his colleagues that they should join us at the station, that I'm arguing so that they can show me the video evidence.
My colleague started begin him for settlement. After much pleading, he started from 20k, to 10k, to 5k. I called my colleague not to give him more than 2k that I'm ready to face the outcome.
My colleague started begin from 3k, after he refused, she now offered him 4k with she needs to go and breastfeed her baby. He agreed.
Knowing fully well the 4k will be deducted from my meagre salary of 30k, I decided to video him while he's counting the money. After successfully doing that he later caught me; Na there I activate 007.
He insisted I show him my gallery, after about 1mins of fruitlessly trying to convince him with other old videos, I just grabbed my phone and told my colleague to enter the bus, thank God she entered before him, I entered my driver's seat, starts the bus then he hanged on the bus. He couldn't enter because my colleague was already seated. The kind speed I used in driving out of that place with my now red eyes. I easily turn red when angry, no be say I strong ooo but I can easily go from 'begin' to 'damn the consequences'. Police with gun started telling me to park so that he can get down. with the speed, he'll go and sit down somewhere and think about his life. I told him to do it fast or else na him Sabi. He did it as instructed and I drove off like a thief being chased by police van. Found a good place, dropped my colleague to find her way then tried to complete my escape.
The video is with me.
I wish to go and find him, and retrieve the 4k.
what do you advise.
instead should I resign my new job and avoid them?
should I continue the work believing even if block me one day, I could tell him I don't intend to post the video if he lets the sleeping dog lie.
what would you do in my shoe?
The amber or yellow light means "GET READY" to stop/move.

Stop using it to beat traffic, many of you are not worthy to be behind the wheel
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by Jayboi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bros u erred. But the policeman too collected bribe which makes both of u culpable. Just keep the video for a safe place or with that Ur female colleague in case anything happens to u. Lols
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by omojesu202(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nemesis0147:
He is mad

i drove round the city gallantly today.
thanks jor. the guy no go get rest of mind where him dey.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Police Today by nedekid: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Store the video elsewhere, but don't post it.
Go about your duties, if accosted, explain that you will not post it as far as they don't harras you. Hmm, hoping they are reasonable. That it is from your little salary that 4 k came out. Tell them how much you earn.
Guy, chill next time, life is worth more. I know it is hard with 30k.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam / How I Co-ordinated Lagos Black Sunday Robbery – Godogodo / Muslim Migrants In Germany Rape Russian Child For 30 Hrs Then Met Their Nemesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.