Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / C (1672 Views)

Co / There are No Oil In Akwa Ibom anambra and Imo States From Satellite / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C by Poiu11: 1:48am On Mar 28, 2022
this
Re: C by Poiu11: 2:05am On Mar 28, 2022
in
Re: C by Poiu11: 2:13am On Mar 28, 2022
grin

Here is owo , ile oluji, okitipupa
Re: C by Praxis758: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2022
The deluded ipobians started these comparisons. They won't survive the bombardments if south westerns on this platform should rise and launch a counter imagery.

There are no other livable and viable towns in the South east apart from their state capitals (except Nsukka in Enugu, Onitsha in Anambra and Aba in Abia).

Others are glorified harmless, the very reason they don't live at home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: C by edochie12: 2:51am On Mar 28, 2022
So where is ekwuluobia,nnewi,ihiala,agulueri otuocha,oko,abagana,etc, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: C by Kingozymandias(m): 3:11am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Praxis758:
The deluded ipobians started these comparisons. They won't survive the bombardments if south westerns on this platform should rise and launch a counter imagery.

There are no other livable and viable towns in the South east apart from their state capitals (except Nsukka in Enugu, Onitsha in Anambra and Aba in Abia).

[/s]

You are as much an ignorant as the OP. I am from Anambra and no single Igbo man would wake up and type these rubbish. These iliterates whom you don't know if truly he is Igbo would wake up and type this..

He is t Igbo, if at all he is, he is a free basics using tout who has no work than to come online and type rubbihs ignore stupid people and stop making them relevant

If you want to know how a true Igbo Anambra man behaves followy.monicker and leave iliterates like this op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: C by Kingozymandias(m): 3:13am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Poiu11:
this is Onitsha the only city in anambra state... there are 2 towns in anambra state, the rest are villages
[/s]

I can see you are paid to come here and claim to be Igbo and worse still from my state to cause trouble here ... Pls go back and tell your pay masters that Igbos didn't cause anyone's failure in APC leave us out of your mischief

3 Likes

Re: C by foryourmindlol: 3:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

I can see you are paid to come here and claim to be Igbo and worse still from my state to cause trouble here ... Pls go back and tell your pay masters that Igbos didn't cause anyone's failure in APC leave us out of your mischief
This is musiwa, a Yoruba man with small siko siko of the brain.

I wonder how y'all could be triggered by musiwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: C by YeyeGbami: 3:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Wetin you gain?
Re: C by Poiu11: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

You are as much an ignorant as the OP. I am from Anambra and no single Igbo man would wake up and type these rubbish. These iliterates whom you don't know if truly he is Igbo would wake up and type this..

He is t Igbo, if at all he is, he is a free basics using tout who has no work than to come online and type rubbihs ignore stupid people and stop making them relevant

If you want to know how a true Igbo Anambra man behaves followy.monicker and leave iliterates like this op
why do you think.. i am igbo...i am yoruba

2 Likes

Re: C by Kingozymandias(m): 4:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Poiu11:
why do you think.. i am igbo...i am yoruba

Please don't quote me again ,I don't.intersct with such people

Bye
Re: C by Suspect1: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Praxis758:

noise!

Re: C by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Poiu11:
in ondo state you have akure city, you have ondo city , ore city , ikare akoko city.. here is the satellite picture for akure and ondo there are many town in ondo state and many villages in ondo state

What you call city in ondo state are villages.

Ore is a pure village

https://guardian.ng/news/ore-will-be-the-new-nnewi-before-2024-akeredolu/

3 Likes

Re: C by IamAtikulate: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Imagine Yorubas even count Ore as town. Ore many Igbo villages will beat hands down.

According to him, Obosi, Awka, Ekwulobia, Nnewi are villages but are far developed than anything in Ondo

1 Like

Re: C by Sergio101(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2022
This op sef grin

Among the most shallow brain in politics section nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: C by Tradernaija1: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

That vagabond op is a Yoruba.
Re: C by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Poiu11:
this is Onitsha the only city in anambra state... there are 2 towns in anambra state, the rest are villages
You woke up at 1:48a.m to post this
Re: C by tollyboy5(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
After seeing this, my beans is now frying very well undecided
Re: C by basilo101: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

So you people don't know musiwa? Una be new members for nairaland
Re: C by basilo101: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Praxis758:

These "glorified harmlets" have GRA standard mansions and are in such a close proximity that they have become an urban sprawl, this is why SE rank high on demographia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C by BloomingDale(f): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: C by Praxis758: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2022
basilo101:

These "glorified harmlets" have GRA standard mansions and are in such a close proximity that they have become an urban sprawl, this is why SE rank high on demographia

With GRA standard mansions, why don't your people develop those harmlets to be economically and socially livable?

1 Like

Re: C by Praxis758: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
basilo101:

So according to you and your demographa, Onitsha is 6.9 million while Kano is 4.6 million. Kindly stop any unhealthy stuff you're sniffing, drinking or smoking.

1 Like

Re: C by Poiu11: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: C by Poiu11: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Praxis758:

So according to you and your demographa, Onitsha is 6.9 million while Kano is 4.6 million. Kindly stop any unhealthy stuff you're sniffing, drinking or smoking.
who told you
Re: C by Poiu11: 1:58am On Mar 30, 2022
nm
Re: C by Poiu11: 1:59am On Mar 30, 2022
df
Re: C by OfoIgbo: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Of course Yoruba states will have more brown patches from satellite imaging than Igbo states.

This clearly signifies the abundance of brown roofs in Yoruba territories.

In Igboland, roofs come in various colours and that will not show up as a brown patch via satellite.
Re: C by Poiu11: 3:41am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Of course Yoruba states will have more brown patches from satellite imaging than Igbo states.

This clearly signifies the abundance of brown roofs in Yoruba territories.

In Igboland, roofs come in various colours and that will not show up as a brown patch via satellite.
the igbo have money to take care of them

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnewi South Local Government Headquarters Burnt Down / Peter Obi Is A Corrupt Man. / Osun APC Shameful Defeat: Sanwo-Olu Refuses To Campaign With Tinubu's Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.