Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? (1657 Views)

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Sanwo-Olu’s Endorsement By GAC Doesn’t Stop Other Aspirants - APC / Atiku’s Endorsement By CUPP An Affront To The Spirit Of Alliance –NCP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by wiseoneking: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's quite funny though but seriously, will you still vote for Tinubu with Aisha Buhari as running mate? For Tinubu to earn Bubu's endorsement, he must have to pick Aisha the first Lady.

Aisha is calling for a female running mate but she believes she's the most qualified.
Honestly, I will be very shocked and disappointed if they trashed out Tinubu from presidency. He may not be my own candidate but I do feel for him and the frustration that will set in if he loses. Poor old desperate and ambitious sick man. I don't think he will live to survive it due to extreme poor state of health.

All this Nairaland urchins that gives him false hope should be held responsible. I know though anything can happen in this hopeless contraption called Nigeria where the most stupid ones are elevated with praises.

Do you think that Tinubu would be willing to pick Aisha as running mate, if this was to be the last window for Buhari endorsing him,?
Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2022
wiseoneking:
It's quite funny though but seriously, will you still vote for Tinubu with Aisha Buhari as running mate? For Tinubu to earn Bubu's endorsement, he must have to pick Aisha the first Lady.

Aisha is calling for a female running mate but she believes she's the most qualified.
Honestly, I will be very shocked and disappointed if they trashed out Tinubu from presidency. He may not be my own candidate but I do feel for him and the frustration that will set in if he loses. Poor old desperate and ambitious sick man. I don't think he will live to survive it due to extreme poor state of health.

All this Nairaland urchins that gives him false hope should be held responsible. I know though anything can happen in this hopeless contraption called Nigeria where the most stupid ones are elevated with praises.

Do you think that Tinubu would be willing to pick Aisha as running mate, if this was to be the last window for Buhari endorsing him,?

How many bottles of Trophy did U mix with Codeine before typing this balderdash?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by wiseoneking: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Siwel25:

How many bottles of Trophy did U mix with Codeine before typing this balderdash?
This mkpurumili boy. Lol
Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by God1000(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubu is another namby Pamby
Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by drlateef: 2:14am On Apr 25, 2022
I don’t Aisha is asking to be made Vice President. She is not bringing great skills to the table. Tinubu likes to work with skilful people.
Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by mekonglobal(m): 3:44am On Apr 25, 2022
As good as this may sound have you consider the outcome of such decision? Muslim-Muslim ticket, will APC take that risk?
Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by Mooh247: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running Mate Revealed? Endorsement By Buhari? by stonemasonn: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2022
mekonglobal:
As good as this may sound have you consider the outcome of such decision? Muslim-Muslim ticket, will APC take that risk?
muslim-muslim ticket is a no-no.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The False Talk Of Youths With Laptop Being Arrested / NNPP Debunks Rumours Of Kwankwaso Becoming Obi Running Mate / A Nigerian Calls Out INEC For The Number Voter Registration In Borno In 10 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.