Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) (71188 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / List Of Most Dangerous Foods Around The World (photos) / Most Popular Foods In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Tk4all:

You get sense walahi

i have eaten toad, bush rats and grasshopper. i was checking where and how it's dangerous to eat such but op only post pictures and it was ok for the mods to push it to front page
I have eaten none, but because most nigerians dont eat them they conclude the food is bad.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Tk4all(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Obas101:
Honestly the only one wey I neva chop for this list na number 1. Wetin be that? If na cricket i don chop that one too.

Modified there is a difference BTW house rat and Bush rat. I don't eat house rat, Bush rat is good to go

same here o

nairaland and misinformation are like 5&6, how is those things dangerous?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

This image shock me sha. They’ve totally given up on public electricity supply
Overconfidence O! When you know say light no go every come your community grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by silibaba: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2022
fredoooooo:

shocked shocked shocked

No joke

https://www.pop.org/china-fetal-cannibalism-planned-parenthood-style/

In Asia and China in particular, the penalty of drug trafficking is death. They will arrange the convict into geisha and sardine. And sell in store. Only affordable by the rich there coz is very expensive.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by mormoney85(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

I doubt if any sane human will eat cockroaches
I just hate those little, dirty and repulsive zombie-like insect
Chinese people eat cockroaches by frying it the said that it cures leprosy and pharmacists also buy from them for medical purposes, there're cockroaches farms in China
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by RedMac: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2022
izac82:

The first picture is cockroaches. That is a farm bred cockroaches

Jesu...
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by OVikkytan49: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
nifemi25:
I heard they eat cockroach and lizard in Asia .... Honestly this is where Corona virus is generated from ....
Even live octopus shocked
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Do not be deceived.
This below is the most dangerous food in the world.

Millions will collect this food and eat only to suffer terribly for eight long years.
get sense please
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by 2braithe: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

Seems you don't know about Asian dishes.

A man I know based in china said,all the chinese girls he slept with,he never and will never kiss them.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Naughtysex: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

It was shown on CNN program some years back
There was a farm for it (roaches) and the owner was interviewed
Asian eat roaches
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by vikstandon(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2022
The third animal is eaten in Nigeria...Is called Akiri!!
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Transcriber: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
cosmatika:
Add amala and gbegiri
very stupid you are
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by VirileNelly2420: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Triangles1:
This is the continent Russia supposed to invade because of their disgusting ways of life that has no scientific backup of benefits, leaving this people without action could lead to another pandemic in the future.

Chaiiiiiiiii.
Benefits?
I heard it's d recipe behind their eva young look. Smooth n tender skin. Longevity.

Don't know how true though.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by akpunda86: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2022
valiju:
Please where can I get those things

Check any where they sell Chemicals near you, concentrated ammonia is very common,then look for snake posion also very common with a very choky smell . both are common chemicals
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Foreign231(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2022
thesolutions:
These asians can not forget what saved them during their season of famine. They are killing and munching these creatures in appreciation for their timely intervention against famine.

But over here, Grasshopper that we munch with joy is what indomie generation are calling disgusting when they saw it on the street. We have forgotten what saved us during our season of famine. We have forgotten our history. So bad of us.

You can still go back to eating grasshoppers. Let it start from you. Hypocrite
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2022
nifemi25:
I heard they eat cockroach and lizard in Asia .... Honestly this is where Corona virus is generated from ....
There's grilled lizard and they sure got cockroach farm grin
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
DenewLegends:
These are the Kinds of Meats and foods that is considered to be Dangerous because of it High Exposure to Diseases.

However.
The meats and foods are still Eaten in so many parts of Eastern Asia even till This day.

Thought Fugu was...
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by errigdee: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2022
nawaooo ntn man nor go see for this life....people share dey enjoy!!!
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Splitmind: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Stop following me you jobless miscreant undecided
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by solsticey2k3(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
These can’t be food na
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Splitmind:

Stop following me you jobless miscreant undecided
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2022
I don't know about the cockroach but i will eat those rats even till tomorrow. As long na bush rats Sha. Not house rats.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by harmony75: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2022
This people should have mercy on the world � if only it affects only them.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Brownshoe: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Triangles1:
This is the continent Russia supposed to invade because of their disgusting ways of life that has no scientific backup of benefits, leaving this people without action could lead to another pandemic in the future.

Chaiiiiiiiii.
i doubt if a single country can do anything to Asian continent, they are massive.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
tillaman:
Yuck �
Picture 3 is called Jumping chicken I’ll be damned if I ever taste any of these creatures
Calabar and Akwa Ibom eat Frogs too, i have two friends from that region that eat frogs
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Vickym1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

Maybe u need to watch the video where they fry it and serve it to people.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Razy75g: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Do not be deceived.
This below is the most dangerous food in the world.

Millions will collect this food and eat only to suffer terribly for eight long years.
lolllzzzz �
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Litmus:

Thought Fugu was...

Fugu is a poisonous seafood, but still edible. But only cook by experienced chef.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Honourable2003: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is bullshit ��
Ahhhhh
Eating toad for that matter
Modaran
Awon werey creatures
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Pimine: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Asians sabi eat rubbish...
Aswearugaaad

Yet they live longer than the rest of the world. Maybe we have a thing or 2 to learn from them?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by cosmatika(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Transcriber:
very stupid you are

Go and gulp ur lassa fever infested amala
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Ade4God: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Asians eat anything and everything, there is a cockroach fan in China and the story was featured on CNN program once. It is fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.