Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) (71190 Views)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / List Of Most Dangerous Foods Around The World (photos) / Most Popular Foods In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Ade4God: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Asians eat anything and everything, there is a cockroach farm in China and the story was featured on CNN program once. It is fact

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Asians can eat Anything, spider, war gecko
Tufia
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by olasquare: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
If na black man eat this, we won't rest with all sorts of names to describe how backward the blacks are. Now just look at this nonsense, even a gorilla won't eat this as it is too civilized. These red necks and broilers think they re the best of human species. Lick my ass
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by SmartMen: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
DenewLegends:
These are the Kinds of Meats and foods that is considered to be Dangerous because of it High Exposure to Diseases.

However.
The meats and foods are still Eaten in so many parts of Eastern Asia even till This day.
na chinese people dey eat am.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Caleycashh: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
nifemi25:
I heard they eat cockroach and lizard in Asia .... Honestly this is where Corona virus is generated from ....
The cockroach are reared like livestocks not just any cockroach, like the ones in our Nigeria toilets... that one na die!
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Triangles1:
This is the continent Russia supposed to invade because of their disgusting ways of life that has no scientific backup of benefits, leaving this people without action could lead to another pandemic in the future.

Chaiiiiiiiii.
So how come they do live longer and healthy
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by salt1: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
akpunda86:

Never seen it for years now buy concentrated ammonia 3k own and snake repellents in cans very offensive 1800 mix both pour in a bucket and flush down Ur toilet ,if u have a chamber hmm see war,is like where a nuclear bomb was dropped .

Never seen roaches 4 years now in my house

I will try this. What's the ratio?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Lotorino: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

I doubt if any sane human will eat cockroaches
I just hate those little, dirty and repulsive zombie-like insect
So you haven't heard of cockroach farming?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Panda7(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
is that covid 1-9 sad
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by akpunda86: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
salt1:

I will try this. What's the ratio?

Bro no ratio ohh Na just 1 litre of ammonia and d snake chemical comes in a litre too ,put and see war
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lotorino:

So you haven't heard of cockroach farming?
I haven't o. Lol
So many weird people eating weird things in this world
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
sekundosekundo:
grin

I have eaten Bosh food in China severally.

You need to see how they prepare lizards for meal.

Where exactly in China did you see people please preparing lizards for a meal? Which city, town, village or province?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Transcriber: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
cosmatika:

Go and gulp ur lassa fever infested amala
Go and eat your abasha and swallow your disease-ridden cocoyam leaves concoction oder nsala cheesy
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Transcriber: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Xiaohei:

Where exactly in China did you see people please preparing lizards for a meal? Which city, town, village or province?
are you Chinese?
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Xiaohei:

I left Danba village two months ago, Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province,
Niujie Village, Luoping County, Yunnan Province,
Zhaoping County, Guangxi Province,
Shengcun Village, Yunnan Province.

China is my second home.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

I have seen a Documentary where Asians fry and eat coach roach, they even have a farm for it

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

it’s eaten in Asia.. they’re just like termite and are even breed there ….
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Aaay: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Freebills12: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
TheWolfen:

You heard?? Where

Chinese restaurant do sell cockroaches as meat. This Chinese cockroach farm houses a billion roaches, kept contained by a moat filled with hungry fish
By China correspondent Bill Birtles in Jinan, Shandong province
Posted Fri 18 Sep 2020 at 2:03pmFriday 18 Sep 2020 at 2:03pm, updated Sat 19 Sep 2020 at 3:14am
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2022
sekundosekundo:

I left Danba village two months ago, Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province,
Niujie Village, Luoping County, Yunnan Province,
Zhaoping County, Guangxi Province,
Shengcun Village, Yunnan Province.

China is my second home.

Two months ago was about the time the Spring Festival was being celebrated. Your return ticket to Nigeria must have been expensive at that time. Let me get this straight, so you left Jiangxi for Yunnan, then to Guangxi, and back to Yunnan. Wow! You sure did some traveling, didn’t you? The places you visited have some of the most amazing tourist sites, and some of the distinct ethnic minorities in China. If you don’t mind, may we see some of the photos you took? Cheers!
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Transcriber:
are you Chinese?

Nope! But I have family members who are Chinese.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Xiaohei:

Two months ago was about the time the Spring Festival was being celebrated. Your return ticket to Nigeria must have been expensive at that time. Let me get this straight, so you left Jiangxi for Yunnan, then to Guangxi, and back to Yunnan. Wow! You sure did some traveling, didn’t you? The places you visited have some of the most amazing tourist sites, and some of the distinct ethnic minorities in China. If you don’t mind, may we see some of the photos you took? Cheers!

I didn't travel to these places at a streach, I only posted some of the places I hv visited in China.
For my pics, that's impossible here.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 2:49am On Mar 29, 2022
sekundosekundo:

I didn't travel to these places at a streach, I only posted some of the places I hv visited in China.
For my pics, that's impossible here.

My guy! I know you’re trying to pull wool over our eyes, but carry go nothing do you.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Kimiso(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
The most dangerous food in the world is eating bread with poo oh gushhhhhhhh tueh
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Xiaohei:

My guy! I know you’re trying to pull wool over our eyes, but carry go nothing do you.

That's your business.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by affi777: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Coming To Nigeria

We have several International services for people coming to Nigeria and those who need to establish there stay in Nigeria. We offer the best services and yoy will so glad that you met us. We care about you!

These are some of the services we offer;

1. Airport pick up to your destination in a condusive and secured transportation system.
2. We will provide security for your stay in Nigeria so that you enjoy your stay peacefully and fulfill your purpose of coming to Nigeria.
2. We provide invitation letter for your visa application to come to Nigeria.
3. You can get a resident permit within a short period.
4. To take you around Abuja or to any state in Nigeria.
5. Help with any Nigeria documentation.
6. We can also be your virtual assistant in Nigeria.
7. We can connect you with honest businesses, companies and investment opportunities.
8. We can provide a good lodge, apartment or hotel for your stay in a place that is secured and condusive. If you need to buy an office, house or lands, we can help you get that in a short time.
9. There are several restaurants you can enjoy the best of Nigeria or intercontinental meals
10. We can help you to get visa to any country of your choice.
11. We help yoy to get international passport.
12. We offer Trademark services for your brand, product or company
13. We can guide you or give you tips on how to live in Nigeria without falling into wrong hands.
14. Help you to meet any pastor you want to meet for spiritual purposes.

We have helped hundreds of people. You will be glad to receive our services. You are in the right place with the right people.

You're at home!

There will be service charge for any service you need from us.

Contact Us:
Phone: +2349123994997.

Email: goldelimcompany@gmail.com

Xiaohei:

Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2022
sekundosekundo:

That's your business.

No be quarrel. No vex!
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
affi777:

Coming To Nigeria

We have several International services for people coming to Nigeria and those who need to establish there stay in Nigeria. We offer the best services and yoy will so glad that you met us. We care about you!

These are some of the services we offer;

1. Airport pick up to your destination in a condusive and secured transportation system.
2. We will provide security for your stay in Nigeria so that you enjoy your stay peacefully and fulfill your purpose of coming to Nigeria.
2. We provide invitation letter for your visa application to come to Nigeria.
3. You can get a resident permit within a short period.
4. To take you around Abuja or to any state in Nigeria.
5. Help with any Nigeria documentation.
6. We can also be your virtual assistant in Nigeria.
7. We can connect you with honest businesses, companies and investment opportunities.
8. We can provide a good lodge, apartment or hotel for your stay in a place that is secured and condusive. If you need to buy an office, house or lands, we can help you get that in a short time.
9. There are several restaurants you can enjoy the best of Nigeria or intercontinental meals
10. We can help you to get visa to any country of your choice.
11. We help yoy to get international passport.
12. We offer Trademark services for your brand, product or company
13. We can guide you or give you tips on how to live in Nigeria without falling into wrong hands.
14. Help you to meet any pastor you want to meet for spiritual purposes.

We have helped hundreds of people. You will be glad to receive our services. You are in the right place with the right people.

You're at home!

There will be service charge for any service you need from us.

Contact Us:
Phone: +2349123994997.

Email: goldelimcompany@gmail.com

Thanks! I be 9ja ooo! Travelling is fun! I’ll keep your contact in case I need your services sometime in the future.
Re: The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) by DenewLegends(m): 1:26am On Mar 30, 2022
You Guys are funny.....More.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Pouched Rat I Killed Beside Our House / Man Shows Off What He Got From The Market For N2k (Photos) / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.