Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC (27552 Views)

Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Kicks As APC Leadership Recognises PCG, A Pro-Osinbajo Support Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Jackson105:

People are talking, 5% are talking too grin grin

BAT for 2023, go and perish with your 5% votes.
[/s]
more tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
IamNat:

grin grin grin
When you are done making yourself happy, let me know...
grin grin grin
No go start to think of how to market your candidate, is it Pandora or Atiku or WikeKewi...
grin grin grin
Let Tinubu's matter continue to torment and torture you.
[/s]
e pain am ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
You can't even keep a little secret. grin

It's no longer a secret cheesy their paymaster and lord has been used and dumped. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
SarakiBukola:

Get used to a Yoruba President, my friend.

Why envy your superior?

I can help you get visa from Biafuro as per my paddy.
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Nothing will break apc.
Who will break it,the cowords grin grin grin
Abeg I no want laugh.
They should go to sdp their Amala party and if they make noise they will be put in prison in ibadan when they look the window they will see their brown roof

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Crying for the unavoidable already grin

I thought tinubu is in control of apc, so why the tears

Una say buhari is free to choose his Chairman, e reach to choose his successor una say no

Did tinubu not choose all apc governor's after him
and you think it's amaechi buhari will choose? hahahaha, somebody that cannot even win his state in an election.keep deceiving yourself
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Ttalk: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I was watching convention on arise tv, you needed to see the way the reporter just went to Lagos delegates and be masturbating on tinubu, the man showed he was running headlessly say he has arrived

I switched to TVC news it was the same, I switched to channels it was a bit balanced them no send tinubu

Omo when I switched to buhari station NTA I could see nationally they want to cut him to size, he wasnt in the picture at all

Yoruba propaganda should keep masturbating, the real players determine everything

You were not even near Eagle square and you put the whole matter for head like gala hawker. Those that knows nothing but don't know he knows nothing is a fool.
Wake up and stop living in fake paradise, politics us not for you
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by SarakiBukola: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
trash

My good biafuro friend. What happened to your IsaAbubakar moniker.

"Thunder fire tinubu and Buhari? " grin

Why did you eventually get tired? You no dey write am again cheesy
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by HernanCortes: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
TheBeat:
On what ground should Buhari handover power to Tinubu? He is everything Buhari stands against. He is everything Nigerians stand against. He is old. He is weak. He is a power monger. He is corrupt. Who in his clear senses would want to handover power to such a man. A man who removes and replaces governors in Lagos state forcefully. He detects and loots the wealth of Lagos state. Why do these people frown at Buhari at the National level when their BAT does same in his state. Has he ever allowed Lagos state chose their leaders? Buhari can't be this stupid to allow him use his stolen wealth to buy off delegates.

It will be easier for Buhari to go for third term than allow Tinubu take over power.

Wallahi, Buhari would have to be monumentally stupid to allow Tinubu succeed him. His level of supidity would have to exceed the gross incompetence he has displayed in the piloting of Nigeria's economy over the past seven years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
SarakiBukola:

My good biafuro friend. What happened to your IsaAbubakar moniker.

"Thunder fire tinubu and Buhari? " grin

Why did you eventually get tired? You no dey write am again cheesy
[/s]
who's this please?
do I know you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by emonis88: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
When Tinubu was hand picking candidates in ACN where were they, becareful what u do , it might come back to bite u in d behind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
lexy2014:

But they weren't opposed to consensus APC chairman & all the consensus arrangement in APC states in the Southwest especially the one that produces remi Tinubu as a senator every 4 years

Don't mind the bloody hypocrites grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Minime10(f): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-consensus-presidential-candidate-for-apc-unacceptable-swaga23/

APC Presidential Standard Bearer must come by way of consensus, after all consensus is fully entrenched in APC 's Constitution and same in the Electoral Act. So, if swaga nonsense don't want consensus arrangement, let them go and register their own party with INEC, though such option is doubtful, because the window for registration of new political party has been closed by INEC, so the best option at the end of the day for swaga and it sponsors is to leave APC in peace and maybe, port to SDP. grin grin
After all, if the President want consensus at the presidential primaries, there is nothing swaga can do, other than to climb the podium cry and go back home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2022
no be only swaga... na waka dey go see.... Tinubu people

2 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
zoedew:
By the time EFFC is through with their principal they will support consensus arrangement lock, stock and barrel!

EFCC grin what about DSS? grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Salvador1: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Jackson105:

People are talking, 5% are talking too grin grin

BAT for 2023, go and perish with your 5% votes.
you and your people will soon turn to 5%.
Then you will know that one good turn deserves another.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Halifaxguy:
By the time Buhari finished dealing with thief Tinubu and his urchins, they will know that Nigeria doesn't revolves around SW.

You want to see flowing tears from Helinues and co? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Dyke15(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Jackson105:
If APC try to force consensus presidential candidate, that will be the end of the party as it is.

Their will be primary election, Buhari didn't come through consensus in 2014, why is he forcing consensus on people?

Meanwhile, I have seen the person that the useless 5% hate more than Tinubu, it is wike just because he dealt with their terrorist brothers in obigbo. I hope the SS youths are seeing how SE has been decampaign Wike.

SE/SS in the mud.
Oga face wetin face u and leave SE ND SS alone.
They re talking about ur Mr. Infinity ND u wan shift goal post

5 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
we dey sell handkerchiefs ooo
e pain am.

chaiiii see how we hold Tinubu urchins for blokos

if APC choose a SS (Amaechi) then we SE/SS are voting him
if they mistakenly choose tifnubu (which will likely happen) then we'll vote Atiku.

Hehehehe either way the slogan remains SE/SS presidency or the north continues
Hehehehehe

Lol, please gift them handkerchiefs, their monthly 30k can barely feed them not to talk of data subscription and a luxury item as handkerchief cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by EDOLUWA: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2022
yanabasee:
Lol ..... They have seen the signs already....

If APC refuses Tinubu this opportunity.... Then the party is going to break apart.....

Know this and know peace ....

APC voting power will reduce and that will give PDP a return ticket....

I totally agreed with you though using Asiwaju Tinubu does not guarantee electoral victory for APC.
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by shinealight(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-consensus-presidential-candidate-for-apc-unacceptable-swaga23/

Absolutely right! No mago mago Concensus should be allowed for the Presidential primaries. If you believe you’re popular, then you should not fear to test your popularity in the field…either through Direct or Indirect primaries. After all, anybody that gets the ticket still has to go to the country at large to test his popularity in the General Election. It’s the only way for peace to reign in APC.
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by luizpippo(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
The bible says: Joy cometh in the morning.

But for Tinubu urchins, wailing/tears cometh in the morning grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I was watching convention on arise tv, you needed to see the way the reporter just went to Lagos delegates and be masturbating on tinubu, the man showed he was running headlessly say he has arrived

I switched to TVC news it was the same, I switched to channels it was a bit balanced them no send tinubu

Omo when I switched to buhari station NTA I could see nationally they want to cut him to size, he wasnt in the picture at all

Yoruba propaganda should keep masturbating, the real players determine everything

Exactly! Only smart observers know this. He was not dignified at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by maticar: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2022
SmartProf:
This early morning cry by SWAGA shows that there is Intel that their candidate is not the preferred one by the powers that be in APC.
LOL grin

e go reach all man, the other day na that dada man dey cry

4 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by LLiKYekoba: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Ewedu presidency in the mud. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Truthisunique3: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2022
Minime10:

APC Presidential Standard Bearer must come by way of consensus, after all consensus is fully entrenched in APC 's Constitution and same in the Electoral Act. So, if swaga nonsense don't want consensus arrangement, let them go and register their own party with INEC now, and leave APC in peace grin grin grin
no more new registration of party

Na to find sdp enter and remain a regional Party like it was in 2014
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by legallyminded: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Minime10:

APC Presidential Standard Bearer must come by way of consensus, after all consensus is fully entrenched in APC 's Constitution and same in the Electoral Act. So, if swaga nonsense don't want consensus arrangement, let them go and register their own party with INEC now, and leave APC in peace grin grin grin

Yes! grin South West Agitations For The Aggrieved (SWAGA) cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by tenpipsperday: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Only the enemies of the people will wish the people an old man wearing diapers to rule Nigeria after what people have seen in buhari.

Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by OGAStacks2021: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2022
He is a founding member from CPC. Continue crying
Jackson105:
If APC try to force consensus presidential candidate, that will be the end of the party as it is.

Their will be primary election, Buhari didn't come through consensus in 2014, why is he forcing consensus on people?

Meanwhile, I have seen the person that the useless 5% hate more than Tinubu, it is wike just because he dealt with their terrorist brothers in obigbo. I hope the SS youths are seeing how SE has been decampaign Wike.

SE/SS in the mud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by Truthisunique3: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2022
shinealight:

Absolutely right! No mago mago Concensus should be allowed for the Presidential primaries. If you believe you’re popular, then you should not fear to test your popularity in the field…either through Direct or Indirect primaries. After all, anybody that gets the ticket still has to go to the country at large to test his popularity in the General Election. It’s the only way for peace to reign in APC.
nobody is holding anybody, if the president says he wants consesus and choose his preferred candidate

The aggreived ones can on the day of Congress object that they want election

Shebi tinubu is in charge of the party now, so why the fear or you believe he would be checkmated that his objection would not hold weight
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by lexy2014: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Kog45:
Walahi this Tinubu strong o...just seen numbers of monikers viewing this post as if Super eagles is playing Ghana.

FACT...Tinubu is a man to beat and only way out for Apc is to have level.playing field during primary or else they lose it to PDP if Tinubu is play out on sentiment.

What do u mean by "level playing field"?
Re: 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC by CyberWolf: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2022
The thing is that Buhari might even shock everybody and ends up choosing BAT as his successor or even Osibanjo, no one knows. This is politics and anything can happen. Keeping my fingers crossed until night of primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.