Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War (2871 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
Parachoko:
Kiev has been existing before Russia and Moscow was created.

Stop been ignorant and make reaserch, no one knows it all.
[/s]

How does that stop the fact that Zelensky is throwing in the towel ,?

And why in God's name are the criminal khazars fighting for Ukraine ? I thought Palestine was in the ME and not in Russ land.
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by Opolopoopolonio: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2022
This news is nowhere except on that tweet!!! Anybody can tweet anything!!!

Don't you guys watch live news Is Al Jazeera also MSM

Zelensky has always said he is willing to discuss Ukraine's neutral status. But that he won't compromise Ukraine's sovereignty.

This is the latest update!!!

Putin's ultimate goal in Ukraine was to depose Zelensky and appoint a pro-Putin puppet. That has failed!!!

Pro-Putin looooonatics everywhere!!! angry Damn!!! angry
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
This news is nowhere except on that tweet!!! Anybody can tweet anything!!!

Don't you guys watch live news Is Al Jazeera also MSM

Zelensky has always said he is willing to discuss Ukraine's neutral status. But that he won't compromise Ukraine's sovereignty.

This is the latest update!!!

Putin's ultimate goal in Ukraine was to depose Zelensky and appoint a pro-Putin puppet. That has failed!!!

Pro-Putin looooonatics everywhere!!! angry Damn!!! angry

Are you one of those Aba IPOB brigade in Jewkraine fighting for Globo Homo ,?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
BKayy:

I don't know why you are repeating but I will like you to know few things Nevertheless.

1. Can you give account to the number of people that have died because of Jehova Witness extremist view like "No blood transfusion?"
2. Or the amount of lifetime union their extremist view have destroyed because of their indoctrination of not marrying outside the extremist circle even if the two are of the same nation?
3. The amount of talent wasted because of their extremism of not allowing members indulge in any form of competition?

My dear, there is nothing you can tell me about the terrorist organisation called JW that I don't know. If the world wants peace, all terrorist organisation should be handled with iron fist irrespective of the their parent religion.
The world should learn from Russia and China in this aspect not turning it to business like USA and France or to a control mechanism like Britain.

Can you tell me number of patients that died after receiving blood transfusions? And how did they died! Can u tell me number of people killed by your darling China and Russia over years?
What do you choose, war or peace? Even most stupid persons will choose peace over war. It is only children of Satan that are glorifying wars
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

You should your ask your khazar Mafiya who have since the turn of the 20th century murdered well over 500million people in their Zionist quest.

You don't know anything. Kiev is older than Moscow and Catherine did not build Kiev. Nothing dey your brain but gibberish
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

You don't know anything. Kiev is older than Moscow and Catherine did not build Kiev. Nothing dey your brain but gibberish
[/s]

Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by Parachoko: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

How does that stop the fact that Zelensky is throwing in the towel ,?

And why in God's name are the criminal khazars fighting for Ukraine ? I thought Palestine was in the ME and not in Russ land.
What's my business with all this questions you are asking me? I was never having a conversation with you about the things you are talking about.

So I wander why you are chipping in this unnecessary question.

I
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Kiev is older than Moscow. Nothing dey your head. Loud mouth with empty brain.
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

You should your ask your khazar Mafiya who have since the turn of the 20th century murdered well over 500million people in their Zionist quest.

What is khazar? They are not even Jews. Nothing dey your head.
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by lionphil(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
BSdetective:
So what was the initial gragraa for? Anyways Putin better take this deal cus that's one of the major reasons he entered the war.

If I were Putin, I won't... I will keep moving every inch till every land in Ukraine is occupied. I've been asking for a simple thing for a very long time, but you refused and forced me to fight. Now I've been hit by several sanctions and you think ill just back out? You must be joking. We must finish what we started o. That stupid regime must change. The west can't keep oppressing a super power and keep thinking the world belongs to it.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is khazar? They are not even Jews. Nothing dey your head.

They are your jewish masters, you silly shabbat goy!
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Why edit my original post?
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
joyandfaith:

He would not provide you any useful link. He is real Nazi Putin is talking about. His hatred for Jews is extraordinarily.
[/s]

I don't do copy and paste not do I post links because of NL's retardded spam not.

But the mods have posted the NYT article

Yeye
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by BigBabyJesus: 10:30am On Mar 28, 2022
Why edit my post if you are not pushing it to FP?

Mods, behave,!
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by ken6488(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Not enough de militarize

War like this can never repeat again

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

[s]They are your jewish masters, you silly shabbat goy[/s]!
Khazars are closely related to ancient Turkish people. Jews were immigrants in khazar region.
Re: Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War by joyandfaith: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]
[s]
I don't do copy and paste not do I post links because of NL's retardded spam not.

But the mods have posted the NYT article

Yeye[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama's Satanic Homosexual Side Revealed! / Fox News Bans Rudy Giuliani From Appearing: Report / Nelson Madela Is Healthy And Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.