Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Az Welcomes Dosman To Alimosho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Az Welcomes Dosman To Alimosho (128 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) / Az Welcomes Engr. Doherty And Amb. Ogungbe To Alimosho / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Az Welcomes Dosman To Alimosho by MartinsOnyx(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2022
ALIMOSHO WELCOMES DOSMAN

It is with open arms and warm embrace that I welcome the campaign train of Shamsudeen Ade Dosunmu to Alimosho L.G.A. As a major stakeholder, I can assure you that the leadership of the party in this constituency anticipates your visit with high expectations.

Without an iota of doubt; I am totally convinced that your experience, proven capacity and cerebral leadership style; accompanied with the captivating DOSMAN manifesto will send a reverberating message to the leaders and delegates of Alimosho alike.

Furthermore, be certain of my unflinching support as you subsequently embark on trips to other L.G.As in pursuit to actualizing your mandate. Accept my best wishes.

E-signed,
Hon. Abdul-Azeez Akinsanya.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu: Allowing Traders Under Apongbon Bridge Again’ll Be Reckless / APC Convention: Candidates For Chairmanship Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / World Bank Sanctions Isah Kantigi, Firm For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.