Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. (287 Views)

Why Is My Scrotum Suddenly Paining Me Without Been Injured / Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Hello guys

My ear have been paining me since I cleaned it 3 days ago

The pain have gotten so ba today, is even hard for me to chew food.

Please what's the solution to this?
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2022
How did you clean it ?
With what did you clean it?
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
How did you clean it ?
With what did you clean it?
Matches stick embarassed
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Matches stick embarassed
haba u know better
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
haba u know better
Yes I do

Is there something I can do that will relieve me of the pain? Or I will just have to chill till it stop.

The pain have gotten so worst today.
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes I do

Is there something I can do that will relieve me of the pain? Or I will just have to chill till it stop.

The pain have gotten so worst today.
I think you pushed the wax deep inside with the stick. Get a baby oil or anointing oil, put a lil inside the ear and then wait like 5 mins put hydrogen and lie down with the ear facing upwards. Stay for 30mins or more, It will break the wax and free your ear. You will feel popping sounds from the ear which means it’s working. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
I think you pushed the wax deep inside with the stick. Get a baby oil or anointing oil, put a lil inside the ear and then wait like 5 mins put hydrogen and lie down with the ear facing upwards. Stay for 30mins or more, It will break the wax and free your ear. You will feel popping sounds from the ear which means it’s working. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you sir.

I've been so scared since yesterday, cause i have never felt this kind of pain in my ear before.
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
Please, is there a particular hydrogen name I will buy at the pharmacy? Or I will just tell them I need the one I can use to fix my ear
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
Please, is there a particular hydrogen name I will buy at the pharmacy? Or I will just tell them I need the one I can use to fix my ear
no just any hydrogen.
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
well, if you tell them at the pharmacy they can suggest other medications for you. What I told you was just a home treatment that works .
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by jesmond3945: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Parachoko:
hydrogen peroxide
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Jamahyel(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
jesmond3945:
hydrogen peroxide
yes
Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by Parachoko: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jamahyel:
no just any hydrogen.

Jamahyel:
well, if you tell them at the pharmacy they can suggest other medications for you. What I told you was just a home treatment that works .

jesmond3945:
hydrogen peroxide

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Ear Started Paining Me After I Cleaned It. by OfficialCribMD: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sorry about the pain. You shouldn't clean your ears with such object. You can get gentamicin for the ear. And please, next time be careful when cleaning your ear.
In case you have any other issue, you can have an online session with a doctor here https://cribmd.com/

(1) (Reply)

What Is Narcissism? / Benefit Of Exercising / Low Sperm Count, Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.