Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer (40933 Views)

Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Luffy4:
Tagauab
mynd44 rule 1
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Lanretoye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na wah for some people here o,what does the Internet stand to gain from this post?
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Germi9: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
He has been honored for dancing right? Watch out for more dancing warders
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
hope this will not cause trouble....we still remember the success video story.....the photographer should not expect much sha since he did it without thinking of any reward!
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by ozo13(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Make dem remove dat Atiku background jare

Very disgusting, he is an alien from Cameroon
lol

1 Like

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
These politically impressionable individuals on this thread, you guys don't ever get tired

Don't worry we will soon go from "Chanji" to "who dey breathe"
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

But why should a traffic cop be rewarded for dancing on duty? Is he not constituting a hazard to motorists & road users? Driving requires concentration & a driver can easily be distracted which could result in an accident.

From my observations, most dancing traffic wardens , seems to have perfected the coordinations......

I have something like in the united states.
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Mimipowers: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
6 months newly used *IPhone 12 pro max* for sale/swap (Outright sale : 500K) (to swap with Iphone 11 pro/max *180k-230k

Outright sale is 500k last
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Germi9:
He has been honored for dancing right? Watch out for more dancing warders

Dem plenty for lagos .....there is one on herbert macaulay , around harvey road ....
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by JayPeeOham: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Me that shared the picture nko ?

Will I get credits

Bro you go get rebits no worry grin tongue tongue
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by JayPeeOham: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
EdgarBounce:

Will I get credits

Bro you go get rebits no worry grin tongue tongue[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by JayPeeOham: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
EdgarBounce:

Will I get credits

Bro you go get rebits no worry grin tongue tongue
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by adefitim(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
That warden deserve more than he had gotten so far
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Almaigaa: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
FaceTanke:

I thought Atiku is an IGBO Man? Cause it's only Igbos that have been voting Atiku whenever he contest for President. grin

1 Like

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Germi9: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Dem plenty for lagos .....there is one on herbert macaulay , around harvey road ....
Has he been honored too?
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Lexusgs430: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why just giving a land, why not build on it too....... Does he want to open a farm ............ wink
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by buhariguy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
ganye1:

You'll continue to see him because he is going to be the next president of Nigeria.
president of your village
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Germi9:

Has he been honored too?

Promoted.

1 Like

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by suffering: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dude couldn’t let the man stay in the spotlight alone. SMH.
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Offpoint1: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
Congratulations, but...

This is an Atiku Sponsored post cool

If u don't gerrit, forgerrit!
I'm in love with you, have been crushing on you. Are you single?
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Fidinno(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
That Atiku Background picture fit make Atiku call this man give am something
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by MadamOk(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
photograper your camera lens nor go break
olopa more roja to your pocket
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by qekng40(f): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'm in love with you, have been crushing on you. Are you single?

Lol, I'm off the market..
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by TruthUntold: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

But why should a traffic cop be rewarded for dancing on duty? Is he not constituting a hazard to motorists & road users? Driving requires concentration & a driver can easily be distracted which could result in an accident.
For God sakes ditch all this English of envy and congratulate the person or move on, chai!
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by RillJ(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Abia by marriage! Abi u never hear of dual citizenship ni?

PossibleG:
Wow nice

Meanwhile at the apc convention
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by FaceTanke: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

I thought Atiku is an IGBO Man? Cause it's only Igbos that have been voting Atiku whenever he contest for President. grin

grin
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

Lets write a petition against him.
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by NairaMaster1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
FaceTanke:

What's this one saying?

Is he not better than the man Buhari from Niger Republic that has destroyed your economy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo) / I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.