Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer (40932 Views)

Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by NairaMaster1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Make dem remove dat Atiku background jare

Very disgusting, he is an alien from Cameroon

What's this one saying?

Is he not better than the man Buhari from Niger Republic that has destroyed your economy?
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Germi9: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Promoted.
Cool
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Aaay: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oh
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Offpoint1: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Lol, I'm off the market..
God! Why am I always late

Let goan cry in peace

1 Like

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Jmichael1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
We wey we carry the matter with comments nko

lalastical go buy us pepsi.....

1 Like

Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Jmichael1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wat d power of social media can not do,does nt exist....
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Paulianfa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Grace speaks
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Perfecttouchade: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jmichael1:

lalastical go buy us pepsi.....
lalasticlala must buy o
Re: Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2022
I no understand. Wetin una wan make we come do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 / Kogi Civil Servant Who Returned N1.78m Excess Salary Speaks (photo) / I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.