Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment (74867 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Kilometres: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Even secretary dem no get. Na where Omisore meet Tinubu B4. Pesin wen dey wine and dine for PDP backyard since 99. D entire NWC na PDP class of 99. Even dat deir youth leader na to photo am on top runs boy, case closed

This comment justifies Pakute and wilson212.

Una just dey nairaland dey constitute nuisance, una no know anything.

Where Tinub know Omisere from?

Go check Omisore's political history
He was part and parcel of AD.

If he was actually wining and dining as you claimed? How come he rejected PDP even when Atiku himself personal visited him to deliver Adeleke/PDP for them in the Osun re-run of 2018?

And guess what? Tinubu only sent his boys to him and Omisore no waste time to oblige.

SMH kids everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by DaInferno(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2022
cocolacec:

Wait fir the second coming of your Yaradua till Jesus comes.
you're glaringly stupid and ignorant for a human being who we expect to have sense
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by DaInferno(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2022
It is you whom is a fool. Because those people you mentioned did the things they did does not mean that Tinubu- a sick, elderly and lying man is a saint nor competent for the job. By the way, I didn't mention any of these men.
You attached pictures of the said persons but forgot to attach pics of the peeing Tinubu and bullion vans. Forget about zoning or tribalism. Nigeria needs better leaders and not recycling people. I don't even know why you venting on me over this, have you imagined this man leading naija to a better place? REST!
Invictuse:
You fools can not just desist from commenting like lunatics. We are alive when OBJ took Ghana must gobfilled with dollars to the NA, how Ebele Jonathan flew helicopter loaded with dollars to Fayose in Ekiti in the eve of his election. Tinubu that is not contesting for any seat is who you are lamenting about how he spend his personally earned money n not govt official abusing their office

Attached is the photo of the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi caught with N250 million cash in Lagos while he was a gov. The lunatic claim he wanted to pay contractor in cash n your dead brain father will believe that out of bigotry n foolishness.

Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Amumaigwe: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2022
tit:
Why should anybody be against Tinubu?

Because he is a thief and man of the pee poo
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Gentlerespect76: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

You apparently don't know anything in Politics. APC will need the Southwest to win next presidential election. Tinubu is the Leader of the Southwest and wherever he points the Southwest follows.

APC needs Tinubu to win.

Southwest alone can not give Tinubu presidency. Just as any person from another zone would need Southwest support, so does Southwest need other zones support to make it. People should stop showing how stupid they think others are so that we can have less bickering and acrimony not only on this platform but also in the country at large.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by MrPristine: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2022
tit:

Because he is not only incompetent, he is the biggest thief in the history of Nigerian politics.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Tochj(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

You apparently don't know anything in Politics. APC will need the Southwest to win next presidential election. Tinubu is the Leader of the Southwest and wherever he points the Southwest follows.

APC needs Tinubu to win.

And you think that the North is careful about party?
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by joe1309: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:
Tinubu is one of the strong persons with presidential ambition, but we have some men who can stop his goal from fulfilment, no matter the tactics he uses, except God is really for him.

(1) Buhari: If Buhari does not want Tinubu as president, he should just forget the presidency. It will be very difficult for Tinubu, but if Buhari is on Tinubu's side, then Tinubu has chances. Well, I consider this your opinion and it is simply a complete waste of time and space.

(2) Babangida: If Babangida speaks to the northern elders and powerful northerners not to allow Tinubu in, Tinubu will find it hard to be a president.

(3) Obasanjo: If Obasanjo is against Tinubu, that may hamper his plan.

(4) Goodluck Jonathan: If Goodluck decides to contest, he has potency to beat Tinubu. Jonathan has advantages. (1) He has only one term to fulfill, which may be a good thing for the north (2) He has been friendly to Buhari.

(5) Mamman Daura: This is Buhari's relative. If this man is strongly against Tinubu, it may be a very tough one for Tinubu.

(6) Cabals: The northern Cabals. If these people are totally against Tinubu, Tinubu may never win presidency.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by bahaushe1: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

APC needs Tinubu to win.

There are anti-Tinubu camps in the southwest.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by PlayMaker14: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

You are quite confused. The last time I checked Tinubu is the most influential Politician that controls the SW. He is a strong APC member with political alliance with the Northern states. If he emerges the presidential candidate, only death will prevent him from winning.
A confused duckling calling someone confused, a man being tossed up and down like a worthless coin in the hands of a referee? He stands no chance of defeating Mai Mala Buni or Nasir El-rufai in any election.

So don't get confused and daft at the same time, check again and see that the urinating machine is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by seyz91(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Shut up!
Pakute:
You clowns have no idea how relevant Tinubu is among the circle of Northern elites. Before you realize it, Tinubu would have been elected the President.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Kilometres:

This comment justifies Pakute and wilson212.

Una just dey nairaland dey constitute nuisance, una no know anything.

Where Tinub know Omisere from?

Go check Omisore's political history
He was part and parcel of AD.

If he was actually wining and dining as you claimed? How come he rejected PDP even when Atiku himself personal visited him to deliver Adeleke/PDP for them in the Osun re-run of 2018?

And guess what? Tinubu only sent his boys to him and Omisore no waste time to oblige.

SMH kids everywhere

Whether na SDP or na BBC or na CNN him dey B4. Wetin I no b say him b PDP alumni. And na NPDP work him com do for that APC. No worry, na still 4am. When 9am knack na den I go wake you up tell you say day don break
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Invictuse: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2022
At least Tinubu does not claim to be a saint. It is the Pandora criminal a renowned political fraudster n murder that is selling himself as a saint even with all the corruption charges on him

DaInferno:
It is you whom is a fool. Because those people you mentioned did the things they did does not mean that Tinubu- a sick, elderly and lying man is a saint nor competent for the job. By the way, I didn't mention any of these men.
You attached pictures of the said persons but forgot to attach pics of the peeing Tinubu and bullion vans. Forget about zoning or tribalism. Nigeria needs better leaders and not recycling people. I don't even know why you venting on me over this, have you imagined this man leading naija to a better place? REST!
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by snoopz: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Only Buhari can try to mess with tinubu
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A confused duckling calling someone confused, a man being tossed up and down like a worthless coin in the hands of a referee? He stands no chance of defeating Mai Mala Buni or Nasir El-rufai in any election.

So don't get confused and daft at the same time, check again and see that the urinating machine is irrelevant.

Political Neophyte. How is he tossed?
You mean on social media and media fronts?
Do those win elections ?
Ask OBJ how he lost to Tinubu, even with all the presidential might he could gather, he failed to wrest Lagos from Tinubu.
Love it or hate it, Tinubu is the most influential Politician after Buhari. APC knows this, the reason why he has the most formidable campaign, backed by enormous resources and foot soldiers, consisting of ex governors, serving governors, NASS Members, ex NASS Members etc.

You can choose o remain ignorant and denial. I am not from the SW, which shows my fervent position in reality. Only a novice will hold your position.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2022
bahaushe1:

There are anti-Tinubu camps in the southwest.

Even OBJ when he was president and a ruthless one at that was anti-Tinubu. Yet he failed in all his plots to defeat Tinubu, how much more tiny insects that are anti-Tinubu?

I don't know which dimension you live in dear
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Tochj:

And you think that the North is careful about party?

Which region is not careful about party?
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by sunkieisland(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
You forgot to mention the big GOD.

If God doesn't want him there, he ain't smelling it
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Southwest alone can not give Tinubu presidency. Just as any person from another zone would need Southwest support, so does Southwest need other zones support to make it. People should stop showing how stupid they think others are so that we can have less bickering and acrimony not only on this platform but also in the country at large.

Talking about stupidity..... Only a one can assume or infer SW alone can give Tinubu the presidency.

I am tired of reading how dense people are. Tinubu is the National Leader of APC, he controls the most states in the SW. As at now, he is the most influential Politician in APC. His stake in the SW and his cross over appeal the North have for him makes him the most formidable candidate.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2022
beejay85:

You have called at least 2 people confused...
Don't you think the confused one here is you?

How is it me?

They continue to see things from their delusional perspective, hence their utter confusion in politics.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Franking:

You are the one who doesn't know politics. You are just a Tinubu nyashlicker so u will say anything. Why is Oyo governed by the PDP? Or didn't he point to the APC for them?

Make we dey look.

I am non-partisan. Secondly, I am not from the SW. I am a graduate of Political Science and a keen Political observer. I am an ardent student of History, who say things on facts and sincerity.

Make we dey look!!
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg na lie jare na God him be?

He is not God but a seasoned politician.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2022
na2016:

Stop allowing your tribe makes you say rubbish. go and read my comment well.

I am not Yoruba, FYI.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by deltaprincess(f): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Politically none, but the context here is about those who can make sure you win weda you're known or not.

If you think tinubu can succeed without appropriate consultations, then I know you're joking. Even he himself knows that, without certain people behind him, his lifelong ambition will be in shambles.

What has Tinubu been doing since?

Can't you see that he is the only Presidential aspirant consulting aggressively?

He understands the game and he knows how to play it perfectly.

Remember he continues to say, this is my life long ambition...

The most important ambition in his career.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Eastcaostboy: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:
Tinubu is one of the strong persons with presidential ambition, but we have some men who can stop his goal from fulfilment, no matter the tactics he uses, except God is really for him.

(1) Buhari: If Buhari does not want Tinubu as president, he should just forget the presidency. It will be very difficult for Tinubu, but if Buhari is on Tinubu's side, then Tinubu has chances.

(2) Babangida: If Babangida speaks to the northern elders and powerful northerners not to allow Tinubu in, Tinubu will find it hard to be a president.

(4) Goodluck Jonathan: If Goodluck decides to contest, he has potency to beat Tinubu. Jonathan has advantages. (1) He has only one term to fulfill, which may be a good thing for the north (2) He has been friendly to Buhari.

(5) Mamman Daura: This is Buhari's relative. If this man is strongly against Tinubu, it may be a very tough one for Tinubu.

(6) Cabals: The northern Cabals. If these people are totally against Tinubu, Tinubu may never win presidency.
In your own mind not mine. You think straight I think diagonal
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by DaInferno(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Invictuse:
At least Tinubu does not claim to be a saint. It is the Pandora criminal a renowned political fraudster n murder that is selling himself as a saint even with all the corruption charges on him

am simply saying the buzz about Tinubu should be absent. Tinubu is not qualified to rule Nigeria,
But You're saying something else.

I didn't compare him to his fellow contestants or anybody.

How we've forgotten ENDSARS so soon
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Bablo08(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
MrPristine:

Because he is not only incompetent, he is the biggest thief in the history of Nigerian politics.
Sorry angry cheesy but I have been contemplating on what is it of yours and/ maybe anyone you might have know(n) and to have confirmed that He! Tinubu has STOLEN from you/them embarassed lipsrsealed.

Sorry it is out of CURIOSITY cool
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Remman(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2022
tit:
because his ambition is just to become a president and fill up his CV with presidency as one of his achievements in this life.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
A lot of people think Tinubu's influence ends in Lagos and Southwest.

Tinubu is a bridge builder, and very detribalized. In his time as governor, he was able to build bridges to the extent that the present emir of Katsina speaks of the help Tinubu rendered him when Tinubu was governor.

They are even mentioning Obasanjo who has become irrelevant in Nigerian politics.

IBB sef is a lightweight today.

All of these men are small beside Tinubu. Except Buhari. And I can't think why Buhari would be against Tinubu's aspiration.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Miracle2022: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2022
deltaprincess:

APC needs Tinubu to win.

stop that. Go and check the results of last year election,the difference that exist between buhari and Atiku is more than the number of votes Buhari got from the south west.
If GEJ decided to contest in apc Tinubu will not even win primaries.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Ayopercent(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
cutecommend:

(1) Buhari: If Buhari does not want Tinubu as president, he should just forget the presidency. It will be very difficult for Tinubu, but if Buhari is on Tinubu's side, then Tinubu has chances.

I concur with all the factors listed above except number three.
Re: Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment by Aiel123: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
grin grin grin

Obasanjo that does not have say in Ogun politics as it stands

Please remove OBJ from list
Ride on comrade
Obasanjo is done with partisan politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.