Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. (777 Views)

[Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's A Big Scammer On Nairaland / [Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's a Big Scammer On Nairaland / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by ProudlyNGN: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hey Guys there is this Guy that run a WhatsApp TV called Xclusive TV with a Phone Number 08160696107, that Guy is a Big Scammer, he is running plenty investment stuff and bet9ja fixed Matches. He is defrauding guys left right and center. Once you pay for investment like pay 5k and get 30k then that's the end of your money. He will block you up and you cannever see his audience to warn them and many people keep falling victim of his scamms. Imagine pay 5k and get 30, who does that. He is posting fake bet9ja ticket as winning and many magas are falling for his trick. The guy is just a pure fraudster and he is here in Nairaland advertising his TV and looking for gullible members that he may cash out on. Becareful please.
Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by Iniobong34: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
I guess you are one of his victim before u cried out. tho thanks for the info. grin

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by ProudlyNGN: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Iniobong34:
I guess you are one of his victim before u cried out.
tho thanks for the info. grin
No bro. Even before I added him I saw a testimony somewhere that he is a scammer so I added him and followed all his activities bumper to bumper, I engaged him in conversation and the rest and I confirmed to myself that he is really a scammer and Is good to warn people so that they won't fall a victim.
Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by Kuruptnigga: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Hey Guys there is this Guy that run a WhatsApp TV called Xclusive TV with a Phone Number 08160696107, that Guy is a Big Scammer, he is running plenty investment stuff and bet9ja fixed Matches. He is defrauding guys left right and center. Once you pay for investment like pay 5k and get 30k then that's the end of your money. He will block you up and you cannever see his audience to warn them and many people keep falling victim of his scamms. Imagine pay 5k and get 30, who does that. He is posting fake bet9ja ticket as winning and many magas are falling for his trick. The guy is just a pure fraudster and he is here in Nairaland advertising his TV and looking for gullible members that he may cash out on. Becareful please.
Theres also a WhatsApp tv guy called JOSHMEDIA. That idiot scam my 2k for sportybet. Thank God i did not send him the remaining 7k. That one for also follow water.

Since then i stop believing anything WhatsApp tv nonsense.

I hate shiit? @ boogyman557 please man pass me the kpo? I need to think way forward cool

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by Boogyman557: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Theres also a WhatsApp tv guy called JOSHMEDIA. That idiot scam my 2k for sportybet. Thank God i did not send him the remaining 7k. That one for also follow water.

I hate shiit? @ boogyman557 please man pass me the kpo? I need to think way forward cool
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by Kuruptnigga: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

WTF MAN!
I greet you cool

1 Like

Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by ProudlyNGN: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

Sorry man. The bad news is that you can't see their followers and viewers, once they scam you it's only you and them and they will block you ASAP. Anything betting, fixed Matches correct score and investment on WhatsApp tv na just scam.
Re: Xclusive Whatsapp TV With Phone Number 08160696107 Is A Big Scammer. by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Fredric002:
Hello mates ,am dropping some important information here ,if you really want to win on betting in Nigeria and other countries ,dm me asap .there are few people with secret of winning. Only matured mind ,if you are below 18 don't bother to message me ,I won't attend to you
Are you mad?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths Set Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Electric Cables In Akwa Ibom / Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes On His Hand And Rubs It On LASTMA Officer / Army Kills Boko Haram Leader And Some Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.