Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car (46356 Views)

Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car / Comfort Iraya Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 (Pictures) / Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Prettygirl200(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

This is just what they want you to see.

They won't tell you how many of them she slept with to get that car
Yes oooo if u know what these girls go through just to have fame both in the acting industry, music industry and modeling ehhhh hmmmm u go fear!! She has used her body to work for this game bc she isn't really the most beautiful from what am seeing
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by blowjohn(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just look at the type of car!
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Kazeem47(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
Is it just my eyes??

She looks like that stupppid boy called James Brown
let me zoom closely,e be like say na shim o.

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Misteeq1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ezehillary:
But this girl no fine
she's fine... she's just not 24 undecided
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Prettygirl200(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
How is she the most beautiful This girl no fine naaaa

2 Likes

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Timblogga: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
flejnr2:
Mercedes 190e would have been better
Nne.. Imakwa!! grin
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Cucumber video loading in 5,4,3,2...
1,0 grin
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by zikter(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=2ndchildhood post=111444891][/quote]I knew it. You people will use this picture tear people slap for nairaland wella
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by afamaustin(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is the most Awkward car l HV ever seen.only if her kpekus can speak

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Harunabisanti(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rather the most useless girl in Abuja
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Mokason288(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
let me zoom closely,e be like say na shim o.
Lol
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by waistbead: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
Is it just my eyes??

Boda dudu grin grin na d same boda brown my eye der see too oo grin

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Yankiss(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vultron101:
Carry your depression comot here mumu na person say make your sister no fit afford car after years of prostitution? Fo*l
It's your sister that is a cheap prostitute.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Legendforte: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Dumb moves all the time.

Black monkey squandering precious money on inconsequentials while majority keep dying in suffering.

Why not give the prizes to best female graduates or to research or to something more productive but one cannot expect much sense in a society like this.

Like blacks were created not to have sense.
Honestly. Brain is not really rewarded in this entity.

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Beedude(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

This is just what they want you to see.

They won't tell you how many of them she slept with to get that car
You are right. While in the University my gf decided to contest for Miss Campus. She was so committed to our relationship. I told her not to cos i knew it will come with a price. I was actually seen as an enemy of progress by her friends. I ended the relationship since she wont see my reasons.
She came 2nd that year but that was after promoters, sug social director and other organizers of the event had their way.
The fame lasted for just a year cos the event was a yearly stuff. She featured in Danny Young, Klever Jay and Bigiano's videos after the event.
3 yrs later while in final year her eyes don clear come reason to comeback. But life isn't like that. What is gone is gone.
I wish those girls can learn. Not all that glitters is gold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by chaloskyx: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
lol what sort of 500k car is this they can do better now haba abj where money dey fly up and down cant get their most beautiful girl a befitting car? how dissapointing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Tomek09(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congratulations girl.
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Ximenez(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mascara competition.

2 Likes

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Tomek09(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Beedude:

You are right. While in the University my gf decided to contest for Miss Campus. She was so committed to our relationship. I told her not cos i knew it will come with a price. I was actually seen as an enemey of progress by her friends. I ended the relationship since she wont see my reasons.
She came 2nd that year but that was after promoters, sug social director and other organizers of the event had their way.
The fame lasted for just a year cos the event was a yearly stuff. She featured in Danny Young, Klever Jay and Bigiano's videos after the event.
3 yrs later while in final year her eyes don clear come reason to comeback. But life isn't like that. What is gone is gone.
I wish those girls can learn. Not all that glitters is gold
@bolded.

Nigerian girls hardly have this in mind.
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Medianna(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
My own is that,
is this how she will be driving the car carrying all this writingsor they will latter remove the writings on the car??
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Cantonese: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Is it your money. Or what do you mean by black monkey you retard. Is it only black that organises beauty pegeant, or have you seen any white student awarded a car.

How many yatch or jetjet d our billionaires in Nigeria have, check check the cost of Chelsea owner yatches, and that of Amazon owner, check cost if Mark Zuckerberg and bill gates mansions, check Ronaldo cars, mansions, jets, check Donald Trump cars, mansions, yatch.

Ordinary small toyota car is what reduced your self esteem to the bearest minimum, all I see in you is poverty and foolishness

Chai bros.

Na man like you na im you finish like this so.
Anyway make e kuku dey manage am. Next time e must get sense small.
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by ufotunang: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
This one to expose her nyash her market to her customers...ok continue
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by SarkinYarki: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
Is it just my eyes??

It's not your eyes

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Nadeol: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
Is it just my eyes??

cheesy Exactly our thoughts

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Gave her a dead Subaru. Compared to the amount of dckkmatizing she would have gotten

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Mystikall: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mokason288:
Is it just my eyes??

No be your eyes oo. I follow see James Brown

1 Like

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by gonkin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
That's a 4th generation subaru legacy manufactured between 2003 and 2009. According to a seller on jiji, it costs around 2.7m.
Good car but bad choice to give a female cuz many of our kazeems and osas can't maintain it, would have been way better if she was given a matrix or rav4. Well it's free so who am I to recommend. It need someone with experience on H-engine or boxer engines. Not to mention low availability of spare parts. Hope the sponsor provided someone to cover maintenance.

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by NoGirlfriend: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
only God knows how many prick she go don collect. we know as e dey be o
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2022
Crazyfella001:
Stop being foolish,white ass licker .... something that happens in France every year and also around Europe that you're trying to please undecided

First, where in my post was reference made to Whites? Shows who's really being foolish here.

Second, if Europe does something, does it mean we should copy? At least Europe has brought itself to enviable position, it has enough excuse to play around. Can we say same about Africa?
If a wealthy man who has achieved enough to live on squanders things on irrelevance, should someone else struggling to feed copy?
Is France in the same pitiable condition like Nigeria?
For your mind now you're making a good point only to end up saying nonsense.
With people like you littered around Nigeria priding on sophisticated ignorance, no wonder the present is fvcked and the future is bleak.
Typical Nigerian youth, clueless and dumb.
I weep for unborn Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by Yungspitta: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
KUDOS: Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja, Receives Her Star Prize of A Car

The 24-year-old winner of the 2021 edition of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja, MBGA Pageant, Queen Comfort Mark Iraya has walked home with the star prize of a brand new car.

The Okpela, Edo State born queen was at the weekend presented with the car by the MD/CEO Dolce Entertainment, Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo, the organiser of the Pageant show.

Queen Iraya who could not hold her joy expressed gratitude to the organisation for the platform offered her to showcase her talents.

She pledged to reign peacefully and become a good ambassador of the organization.

Hon. Ejiro in his remarks said the organization has been very consistent with giving its star prize to winners of the annual contest which started since 2001.

He said Dolce Entertainment has remained faithful in fulfilling its promises to winners since the inception of the contest 21 years ago, pledging to continue to protect the integrity of the organization.

At the Grand Finale of the contest which took place at Sheraton Hotels Abuja, Miss Lilian Obodo also emerged the first runner up as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja.

Also, Miss Tiara D. Damilola grabbed Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Advocate with her second runner up position.

Others who smiled home include Miss Princess Gambo who emerged as Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Ambassador 2021, Miss Promise Ogah who is now the Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja Model and Miss Lois Christian who grabbed the coveted position of Face of Dolce Entertainment Ltd 2021.
https://www.abujapress.com/2022/03/kudos-winner-of-most-beautiful-girl-in.html?m=1
Nairaland dey see most beautiful girl in Abuja but na James Brown me I dey see for here
Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
This organizer no go make heaven

Badly Naija used car packaged as star prize

Even the motor sef na bad make

Chai

This babe don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My 3 Year Old Now Cuts His Hair Without Crying.(photos) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Lola Abeni Adeoye Wins Miss Nigeria USA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.