Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges (12830 Views)

Ex-SGF, Boss Mustapha Exonerates Self, Buhari From Alleged $6.2m Fraud / Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by Hisapure: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Man's inhumanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by adeoba2008(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
Na Aboki, the judgement must Favour am. Even Abba Kyari Judgement go Favour am, just watch Nigerians.
The judgement was delivered by an Igbo Judge.
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by DeepRoyal: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Mad o

Baba e mad gan, I just dey laugh , I no even know who to believe , maybe na aboki to aboki or the guy truly win.

And if he did then EFCC are just lol
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by BarrElChapo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make I hear say Oga SAN never use the higher power to comot himself from this gbege cheesy

1 Like

Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by chaloskyx: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Your God has vindicated me gang when we all know god has nothing to do with this and you are a fantastically corrupt man you only saving grace is Nigeria is a corrupt nation filled with people who tolerate bad governance/ corruption and see it as being smart

1 Like

Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by sakanifemi123(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
That is same man want to bring back to government, so that he can finish the remaining loot...... this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by WBworldwide: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by TI1919(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by Onewazobia(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigeria is finished. Don't really know what remains
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by adefitim(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
We all know the truth..... No be Nigeria �� we Dey again?
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by ArewaTech1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
How are we supposed to develop like this. Smh.

I'm sure if this was someone from the middle or lower class that embezzled as low as 1mil. He would have been in prison by now.

The youth NEED to take over Nigeria for real.
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by Saig: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
The judiciary is actually a great part of the problem of Nigeria. The day they stop taking bribes and start dishing out quick justice and jailing the corrupt politicians, sanity will come back and Nigeria will be on the path to greatness again.
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by Cotton(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
Na Aboki, the judgement must Favour am. Even Abba Kyari Judgement go Favour am, just watch Nigerians.
So Justice Ekwo na aboki?
Re: Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges by Parachoko: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
h

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.