Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju (2198 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Vixlot: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obedients are not happy Nnamdi Kanu has been discharged and acquitted by CA. Na wa ooo! So, you guys wanted him to stay in prison till after 2023?

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1580614373344968704

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by GavelSlam: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

The matter tire everybody.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Ttalk: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Very heartless people
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Massiveglory: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
It is funny how urchins have become the doctor and nurse to obedients.
Every hussler now uses obi's name to stay relevant.
Podatti giving urchins sleepless day and night back to back.
Urchins whatsapp headquaters are now so confused that they don't know whether to face Podatti or Nnamdi kanu .
Podatti is really making people hypertensive.

Obidatti is a goal..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:
grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Moh247: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin

Welcome back Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

Shall we continue where we stopped

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Vixlot: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Orji Uzo Kalu must be on his way to exile by now cos he'd not find it funny what Kanu's loyalists would do to him. grin

2 things what made me believe obi was Godsent

1- He talked about what he would do to stop oil bunkering. He also exposed this government by mentioning the category of people being the illegal oil trade. Since the revelation,the federal government began manhunt for these illegal traders in-crude which led to the recent mind-boggling discoveries.

2ndly, he said he's not in support of Kanu's incarceration during one of his recent interviews granted, saying its illegal and urchins began their usual wailing spree. He also said he's against those killing innocent people in the south east in the name of ipob. Today, Kanu was discharged and acquitted.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

I pity Orji Uzo Kalu, calling him unprintable names. He should just apologise to this man.

8 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Wisetrue99: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vixlot:

Obedients are not happy Nnamdi Kanu has been discharged and acquitted by CA. Na wa ooo! So, you guys wanted him to stay in prison till after 2023?
Who told you that

Are you in the East right now

People have been posting the videos of those rejoicing!
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Parachoko: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
If the release of Nnamdi Kanu will bring peace to the east, then am in support
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Akurakambe(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
I'm OBIdient but I love the release of Nnamdi kanu. Deji is maadtt

Peace will be restored in SE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by blamingthedevil: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Parachoko:
If the release of Nnamdi Kanu will bring peace to the east, then am in support
Yes, that will be great

32 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by omenka(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin

They initially were, but after taking a rain check, they saw that they need Pandora more than they do their god Kanu for now, and Kanu's freedom at this point is a bad omen for Pandora's chances.

Not like he stood any significant chance anyway. grin grin

Both Zombiedients (IPOBIDIENTS and former Atikulators) and Current Atikulators will be unhappy about the news.

The FG and APC knows exactly what they're doing, IF the news is indeed true. grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
grin

I can't wait bro.

The Zoo must burn!! No referendum no erection in biafra land. grin

33 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
grin grin grin grin

They initially were, but after taking a rain check, they saw that they need Pandora more than they do their god Kanu for now, and Kanu's freedom at this point is a bad omen for Pandora's chances.

Both Zombiedients (IPOBIDIENTS and former Atikulators) and Current Atikulators will be unhappy about the news.

The FG and APC knows exactly what they're doing, IF the news is indeed true. grin
trash trash trash
you wish
stop trying to divert your pain
you can say that without crying
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
FG he said
hahahahaha you mean FG working for Tinubu
delusion from a 40 years old Benue man that refused to grow up.

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
grin grin grin grin

$&/

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by omenka(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:
grin

Except us. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
Ahn ahn!!! Uchenna, are you not happy Ohamadike will be released? You are behaving like a Sabo right now, and you know what happens to Sabos in biafraland. grin grin
shatap e dey pain you
hahahahaha
trying to divert your pain.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Brimstone77: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2022

Lolz this one wan play childish politics..
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by DadaHammed: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
Ahn ahn!!! Uchenna, are you not happy Ohamadike will be released? You are behaving like a Sabo right now, and you know what happens to Sabos in biafraland. grin grin

Why are you suddenly pro-MNK?
I am Omoluabi and PO will be president.

1 Like

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by richie240: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hehehehehe... Wetin obudients collect from Deji hand biko. The guy has bn plessing their necks constantly of late.
grin
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by derecho(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kikikiki...there's nothing to worry about.
This will boost Peter Obi chances in the SE.

People easily forget things.
Just last year IPOB declared about 2weeks sit-at-home towards the Anambra Polls and APC was happy..only for IPOB to rescind their decision 2 days to the polls.

Beyond the dynamics, anyone who is sensitive enough knows Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president come 2023.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to see Tinubu slaves rejoicing now, wailing in 2days time and linking PO to MNK
Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Orji Uzo Kalu must be on his way to exile by now cos he'd not find it funny what Kanu's loyalists would do to him. grin

2 things what made me believe obi was Godsent

1- He talked about what he would do to stop oil bunkering. He also exposed this government by mentioning the category of people being the illegal oil trade. Since the revelation,the federal government began manhunt for these illegal traders in-crude which led to the recent mind-boggling discoveries.

2ndly, he said he's not in support of Kanu's incarceration during one of his recent interviews granted, saying its illegal and urchins began their usual wailing spree. He also said he's against those killing innocent people in the south east in the name of ipob. Today, Kanu was discharged and acquitted.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

I pity Orji Uzo Kalu, calling him unprintable names. He should just apologise to this man.

Crass naivety !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by ScamHunter: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Zonbee... So predictable a zonebee you are

1 Like

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by omenka(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
DadaHammed:

Why are you suddenly pro-MNK?
I am Omoluabi and PO will be president.
I couldn't give lesser phucks about Ohamadickhead Kanu. I just love how the event is phucking your brains up, and I'd make sure to chew you lot over it like a cow gnawing on hay.

That said, as you're Omoluabi, so am I Ohanaeze and Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Tinubuagbado: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vixlot:

Two faced urchins.

Deji was happy Nnamdi Kanu was held and its obvious he's angry that the innocent man has been released.

1 Like

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Bontafa: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is funny how urchins have become the doctor and nurse to obedients.
Every hussler now uses obi's name to stay relevant.
Podatti giving urchins sleepless day and night back to back.

Obidatti is a goal..

Peter we know shikena

1 Like

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Tinubuagbado: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
I couldn't give lesser phucks about Ohamadickhead Kanu. I just love how the event is phucking your brains up, and I'd make sure to chew you lot ovrnit like a cow gnawing on hay.

That said, as you're Omoluabi, so am I Ohanaeze and Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

You bastard. God punish you and everything about you goat.

Vagabonds. You vowed that Nnamdi Kanu will never be released but you have be shamed .

God punish you and your handwork.

2 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by Tinubuagbado: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
omenka:
Useless Yoruba Muslim urchin and hater of the Igbo's. God punish you to your grave.

2 Likes

Re: Obedients Not Happy about Nnamdi Kanu's Exoneration By CA- Deji Adeyanju by HolyMan12: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Sit-at-home till Emeka-land gains independence grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sebi At Last Una No Go Call Hope Uzodimma Supreme Court Governor Again? / The North & Nairaland / Ladi Lawal Of AIT Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.