Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria (79020 Views)

Presidents Who'll Make Me Renounce Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / APC, PDP Presidential Aspirants Who Went Underground After Collecting Forms / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by donprinyo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
This man harsh o
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Googledotcom: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
He only abused Wike without giving credible reasons why Wike should not be considered.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
festacman:
Farooq Kperog is obviously either Atiku or Tambuwal man. Trust Northerners even when they are the minorities up there to pursue Arewa agenda.

Did anybody notice how he threw up religious sentiment around erudite Prof Osinbajo?

Pray what is the difference between the set of Southern candidates he listed and the Northern set of Atiku Abubakar and Tambuwal? They are all selfish. They looted.

That's how they are desperately trying to recruit Goodluck Jonathan to do 4 years and hand power back and he is even thoughtlessly considering the offer.

Farooq Kperogi is not any less a bigot and a northern supremacist than Pres. Buhari. The handwriting is clear.

God bless you for this excellent, analytically brilliant and incisive post that says it all.

Kperogi, shamelessly, served up three strong Southerners, who can all be deemed politically competent and independent-minded, to avoid majority of Northerners running (Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal etal) who are corruption, incompetence and 'business as usual' personified.

Only lunatics can compare the gubernatorial record of Tambiwal. And Saraki to those of Tinubu and Wike.

Kperogi knows he will get applause from Southerners because we hate ourselves, are divided and thus very easy to patronize and deceive.

The divide-and-rule tactics of the North already in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
Apereogi or what is he called is a just looking for cheap attention.
If he is sincere, the likes of Atiku, Saraki should be on the list but as a pdp urchin he dare not mentioned theirs names
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nadeol: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
He should remove Prof. Osinbajo from that list....
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nchenches: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok

Farooq is the infant in this matter. Everyone knows Yahaya Bello is just catching cruise. So why rain insults on him for exercising his constitutional right to catch cruise
As for Wike, is he ever drunk? I doubt. But I don't know what pushed him to make such a wild and unsubstantiated claim of running for President. Probably because he heard Amaechi's name in the race. I think he likes running after Amaechi.
Osinbajo is not a bigot. The fault lies in Buhari who wanted to Islamize the govt. Osinbajo simply responded in kind. Islamization begets Christianization.
[b]And Tinubu deserves respect for single-handedly installing a President, VP, SP, Speaker, governors, ministers, party chairmen, secretary, even Chief Justice. I [/b]don't really know why people think he will stoop so low to install ñhimself. His interest is to ensure that he remains in the news. Just like OBJ used to. Nothing more, nothing less.

In bold are what made your Tinubu most undesired to preside over Nigeria.

How could you accept a man who imposes political office holders on the country?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by SunMusk(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
This man has no right to paint any of the candidates this way and leave the North ones..... I lost my respect for him. How his Osibanja a bigot, how How is wike a comedian??

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Googledotcom:
He only abused Wike without giving credible reasons why Wike should not be considered.

Because Wike is an independent-minded Southerner. The sort many Northern politico-elite and "business as usual" class currently fear.

They feel, after the years of Buhari, the likes of Wike are the sort who will 'change it' for the North once in power.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Geeman2006: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
festacman:
Farooq Kperog is obviously either Atiku or Tambuwal man. Trust Northerners even when they are the minorities up there to pursue Arewa agenda.

Did anybody notice how he threw up religious sentiment around erudite Prof Osinbajo?

Pray what is the difference between the set of Southern candidates he listed and the Northern set of Atiku Abubakar and Tambuwal? They are all selfish. They looted.

That's how they are desperately trying to recruit Goodluck Jonathan to do 4 years and hand power back and he is even thoughtlessly considering the offer.

Farooq Kperogi is not any less a bigot and a northern supremacist than Pres. Buhari. The handwriting is clear.

If you say sadist I will agree with you, but Bigot I doubt. If not Osibanjo , he doesn't even mention religion alot in his articles. Iv been reading his columns since his day's with daily trust.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by nuelleoz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105844278815680&id=47904265

Number 1, 3 & 4.

If Yahaya Bello or Tinubu eventually becomes president, I would denounce my Nigerian citizenship and move out of Nigeria. I'ld rather become a citizen of Rwanda, Seychelles or Cote D'Ivoire than be a Nigerian and continue with such leaders.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by enebelid9(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Unforgetable Moment Davido kickoff the O2 London with powerful entrance after a total Sold out.

O2 arena London was burning like a flame. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7kic6o8ig
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by ProudImolite: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
What about Pandora Peter Obi?
Your obsession is something else
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
perambulator:

I cannot honestly say I disagree with him. he is spot on on everything except that he still has hope in Nigeria....clearly he hasnt realised Nigeria is finished and has been finished for quite a while!!!

Folks like you are the problem of Nigeria. You lack even rudimentary vision, intellectual awareness, self-preserving guile, and analytical depth.

If you remove three of the strongest Southerners both APC and PDP can present (in the form of Tinubu, Osinbajo and Wike) what does that translate to if not a landslide win for Atiku, Saraki or Tambuwal presenting us with another 8 years of 'more of the same' after Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by vanhayor(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
SwissMass:
Attention seeking clout chaser, I know Tinubu will not answer him, he is just like a dog barking at the moon
Let’s be sincere here. Suffer no tire una? See the country. The the price of everything, see the cost of living and see the salary scale. As expensive as this country is , some states still pay 18k at minimum wage. And are still owing. The price of food, even the crude oil we have on our country is expensive. Small afri countries like Uganda have steady electricity and here we still don’t. And I wonder how some of you still support this govt. is this not madne$$. What do they offer you? Are you happy seeing people in this pain? The tinubu you’re supporting has all his family in charge of many things. He himself, his wife, his daughter and son are making billions monthly. Is he the owner of this country? Why can’t you have a critical thinking.even if you’re being paid. Are you brothers and sisters being paid. Even if you’re being paid 5 million monthly. Does is carter for all your extended families? Have sense . Make the right decisions. Please we’re begging. Let everyone do what is right.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by ProudImolite: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
tekjansen2:
Wike won't become president for the same reason Yerima did not become president

Too much religion
The same person who insulted Usman Dan fodio
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by ProudImolite: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
As for Osinbajo and jagaban, farouq you don miss road. It's Yoruba or nothing come 2023.

I know my post would touch some people unexpected but all I'm saying is 'drinkwater'.
grin grin grin grin funny sets of people
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
ProudImolite:
Your obsession is something else
same with Mazi Tinubu
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Etimemy: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok

Farooq is the infant in this matter. Everyone knows Yahaya Bello is just catching cruise. So why rain insults on him for exercising his constitutional right to catch cruise
As for Wike, is he ever drunk? I doubt. But I don't know what pushed him to make such a wild and unsubstantiated claim of running for President. Probably because he heard Amaechi's name in the race. I think he likes running after Amaechi.
Osinbajo is not a bigot. The fault lies in Buhari who wanted to Islamize the govt. Osinbajo simply responded in kind. Islamization begets Christianization.
And Tinubu deserves respect for single-handedly installing a President, VP, SP, Speaker, governors, ministers, party chairmen, secretary, even Chief Justice. I don't really know why people think he will stoop so low to install himself. His interest is to ensure that he remains in the news. Just like OBJ used to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who deceive you that Tinubu singing handed installed President and others,at times people would just vomit rubbish. If people from PDP did not decamped to APC till today APC would have not win. Say what you like just because you're Tinubu fan.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Spot on

For those that would wanna exonerate Prof Osibanjo my question is a so called man of God.

How much light has Nigeria & Nigerians experienced since came into power almost 8yrs ago riding on the I am christian/man of god platform undecided
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
temptnow:
Except Osibanjo, others are thieves

Your Osibanjo still get case with EFCC ooo...
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dapinski:

Folks like you are the problem of Nigeria. You lack even rudimentary vision, intellctual awareness and analytical depth.

If you remove three of the strongest Southerners both APC and PDP can present (in the form of Tinubu, Osinbajo and Wike) what does that translate to if not a landslide win for Atiku, Saraki or Tambuwal presenting us with another 8 years of 'more of the same' after Buhari?

Listen carry all you grammar away from here. I have said it many times I will vote for Tinubu or Amaechi but the difference between you and I is that I am under no illusions that any of them are men of vision of integrity or the answer, I am not too far gone to start to say they are the answer. I said it if it comes to a battle for the SW i will vote Tinubu not because I believe he is competent but because i am a yoruba man. The truth about Nigeria is that Kperogi is 100% correct! .. in a properly functioning society none of these people have any business in the corridors of power. Support them sure but if you cant recognise that these are charlatans then you are the one who is being intellectually fraudulent or deficient.

The truth is there is no decent person in either APC or PDP. No decent person I repeat, no decent person will involve himself with any of the 2 parties. Even if you start out decent, you cannot remain in either party without it changing you and damaging your morals and integrity....thats a fact!!! Unfortunately to win an election you have be be in one of the 2 parties. So by the time you win an election either under APC or PDP you have become compromised, that is for those who had any integrity to begin with. Just look as Osinbajo for example!!! Even Buhari who has always been an upright but incompetent man is no longer even upright...just look at the record of looting and embezzlement of the man he nominated and pushed to be party chairman! The same Anti-curruption Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Newton2024: 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
He hates Wike for his declaration and consecration of Rivers as a Christian state.
Farooq Kperogi also hates Commissioner Osibande for being a Christian. He is an Islam'ic fundamentalist. An Islam'ic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Dubembiafra: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
What about Pandora Peter Obi?
mumu
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Sholaco: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Useless man, why is Atiku not there on your mockery list
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok

And Tinubu deserves respect for single-handedly installing a President, VP, SP, Speaker, governors, ministers, party chairmen, secretary, even Chief Justice. I don't really know why people think he will stoop so low to install himself. His interest is to ensure that he remains in the news. Just like OBJ used to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bros Abeg stop this exaggeration as per the bolded. Jagaban is a big fish no doubt. But don't ascribe to him, what he didn't/can't do.

#Peace.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by 24SEVEN: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok

You statement gives you out as someone who will probably lie to himself to prove a none existent point.

Tinubu has declared that he wants to contest to become President of Nigeria and you are talking rubbish. clown. grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
But you won't complain if the candidate wants to islamatize and jihaditize...
This guy hates Christianity with a passion! Freaking Islamic bigot
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by BigBabyJesus: 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Farooq Kperogi also hates Commissioner Osibande for being a Christian. He is an Islam'ic fundamentalist. An Islam'ic bigot.

Osinbanjo is a useless fake pastor and an antichrist .

The midget fool once said no religion is better than another . For someone who claims to be a Christian envangelist this is tantamount to blasphemey
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by erubati: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yeah.we have heard u.please rest
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by treatise: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105844278815680&id=47904265
But you didn't renounce Nigeria when your brother buhari was elected. Shege
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Four Presidential Aspirants Who Will Make Me Renounce Nigeria by Newton2024: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Osinbanjo is a useless fake pastor and an antichrist .

The midget fool once said no religion is better than another . For someone who claims to be a Christian envangelist this is tantamount to blasphemey
I totally agree with you hundred percent. He is just using title to cajole gullible people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ggg / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.