Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge (23046 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Lanrelagboi: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
UPDATE: Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu was at Apongbon, Lagos Island to inspect the damage caused by the fire incident around Eko Bridge, Ebute Ero and Environs few days ago… Mr Governor was in company of the two Chairmen of the LGA, Cabinet Members and others.

Permanent Secretary of the Lagos State Emergency (LASEMA), Oke Osanyintolu gave some updates of the situation to Governor Sanwo-Olu and the team. Markets that were affected by fire under the bridge include Irewole, Ecowas, Asejere markets etc

Governor Sanwo-Olu also inspected the heavy damage the fire did to the bridge, which opened up the slabs that divided the Eko Bridge at the Apongbon Section, outward Lagos Island.

Governor Sanwo-Olu spoke with some of the Traders that once occupied the under bridge, Mr Governor spoke in Yoruba to the traders occupying the Underbridge on the need to leave the the place for the general good of the State.

Mr Governor once again states it clearly that the traders under the bridge will not be allowed to continue to occupy the under bridge and that the 7-Day Ultimatum stands.

Governor Sanwo-Olu also visited Obalende under bridge to assess the situation in order to prevent any form of disaster in future.

#SecureLagos
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1508476068474372099?t=1NEAHvuc_ShBAsUAUQzj5Q&s=19

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Tinubu's handbag. This will be the last time foreigners who are not Lagosians will be leading us. Tinubu the opolo eyed Iragbiji thief and Sanwo olu, a mentally unstable fellow who is an Omo ale from rural Ekiti state whose former abode is at Gbagada general hospital has bitten more than they can chew. We will make sure we chase both him and Tinubu back to their various villages in 2023. Eko is not for sale

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Lanrelagboi: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ok

Meanwhile pics below

19 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Gaddafi1: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Quite surprised that people are still allowed to put up structures under bridges in 21st century. The government has a lot of work to do through environmental officials. We can't continue to live in the stone age when the rest of the world are advancing to the future. My two kobo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by LeoDeKing: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Correct man

4 + 4

Congo jews won't be happy.

Meth cannibals can wail to death. grin

20 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
u de whyne mi ni?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by SolomonGrundy: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
See d way him bend down like tolotolo for there.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by OGwales(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
My man...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by FILEBE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
If na only people like Mr dey this country. I won't even come out to see any celeb or dignitary.
I can understand if u are close to him/her but what exactly is the point of being in a crowd to see person?

The governor should do well to turn underbridges to good use. Underbridges arr a home of tout n urchins .
Ojuelegba, ijora badia,... Ikeja... etc. I suggest he could turn such as ticketing booth for brt or maybe those that are wide enough as car parks with security( another revenue for the government). With a highly maintained toilet/bathroom

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by sukkot: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Northboi: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Ajibel(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
The govt should also ensure there are no squatters under the Lagos light rail bridges
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by LeoDeKing: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
SolomonGrundy:
See d way him bend down like tolotolo for there.
[/s]

16 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by cvinbaski(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
So after all my plea una still no check my freestyle out grin wicked people embarassed
IG @ cvin.baski
#YouGoBeMyFanByFireByForce
Freestyle wer sweet pass Lagos girls cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Sabadon(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sanwolu is a man of the pee poo grin grin

Can pointus pilate not point grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by SwissMass: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
bb
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by MikeFoster: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sanwo Olu the drama Governor, did I just see that guy laying on the floor Abi bending ��, sakamanje everywhere, election is on the way sha. I come in peace.✌️
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by RacistProudIgbo: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lagos as a Christian state need to retain this man so that Yoruba muslims won't mine innocent Igbo skulls in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Buffalo2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
No be Antar laniyan be that for far right?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by EdgarBounce(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Qaqecepag: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Fire is always dangerous
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Apongbon To Inspect Damage Caused By Fire Around Eko-Bridge by Lanretoye(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
These nose mask nonsense has to stop jare...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Cancels Presidential Primary / ‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Fuel Crisis: Queues To Disappear By April 7th- Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.