Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal (537 Views)

Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by OkayBye: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello guys... I’m a crypto trader and I’ve once made some money through it but spent all on my mom’s health issues.

Now, I need just 4 people (or a single person) to invest and get paid after 3days.

This is it; if you invest #500, you will get #800 back after 3 days GUARANTEED. If you invest 2k, I will give you 3800 after 3 days. PLEASE NOTE that I take the rest of the profit and money I make through the capital after. Anyone interested can dm me
Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by Mide3367: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin just like that

1 Like

Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by OkayBye: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mide3367:
grin just like that
yes! And it’s not necessary the person invest... he or she can also borrow me 3k
Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by agent01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
OkayBye:
Hello guys... I’m a crypto trader and I’ve once made some money through it but spent all on my mom’s health issues.

Now, I need just 4 people (or a single person) to invest and get paid after 3days.

This is it; if you invest #500, you will get #800 back after 3 days GUARANTEED. If you invest 2k, I will give you 3800 after 3 days. PLEASE NOTE that I take the rest of the profit and money I make through the capital after. Anyone interested can dm me
Teach me how u dey do am and I will dash you 5k.

1 Like

Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by S0l0m(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
OkayBye:

Wicked scam format.

If you're too sure that you'd make a good ROI, then you'd raise the capital any way possible without letting anyone know.

Since you're too sure of making 3800 with 2k every 3 days, why not get a loan from all these loan apps and pay back in 15 days?

If you borrow 2k, you can make 3800 with it, and then rinse and repeat every 3 days. In 15 days, you'd have a profit of 1800 x 5 = 9000 plus your initial 2k.

If the loan app charge you 2k as interest for your 2k loan, then you'd be left with a profit of 7,000 Naira.

Cool cash eh?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by SavageResponse(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
agent01:
Teach me how u dey do am and I will dash you 5k.

Don't tell me you actually believe the nonsense the guy wrote
Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by OkayBye: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2022
S0l0m:

Wicked scam format.

If you're too sure that you'd make a good ROI, then you'd raise the capital any way possible without letting anyone know.

Since you're too sure of making 3800 with 2k every 3 days, why not get a loan from all these loan apps and pay back in 15 days?

If you borrow 2k, you can make 3800 with it, and then rinse and repeat every 3 days. In 15 days, you'd have a profit of 1800 x 5 = 9000 plus your initial 2k.

If the loan app charge you 2k as interest for your 2k loan, then you'd be left with a profit of 7,000 Naira.

Cool cash eh?
Calm down chairman. I use iPhone but unfortunately, loan apps are not available on App Store. I tried the few ones here available there but unfortunately got declined. Uncle, I actually got a dm from 2 nairalanders who promised to borrow me and one of them did. Tomorrow by His grace, I will return his money as agreed.
Till then, wait till he calls me a scam for not returning his money.

You people always think you’re smart... I wasn’t making millions; infact, I was only making little above 50k with it in a month and most times, less than that. Do you think that is even enough for food in this present economy? All the money I made before I withdrew everything was just small money and to get capital again has been tough. I am only trying to start with little now and never touch it till it’s fine as a normal capital. Please always calm down. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by Zulu2022: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
I do crypto trading as well bro,so 2k will com up to 10dolls which is not minimum trading money in binance,lol,oga TK collateral nd go bank collect loan,2knaira in crypto,lol
Re: I Need 4 People To Invest 500 Naira each In My Crpto Deal by OkayBye: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zulu2022:
I do crypto trading as well bro,so 2k will com up to 10dolls which is not minimum trading money in binance,lol,oga TK collateral nd go bank collect loan,2knaira in crypto,lol
Toooorrrr!!! Thanks for the advice �

(1) (Reply)

Airtm USD To USDT or Naira / Need To Buy Old Snapchat Account Dm If You Have / How Much 10k Gold Ring Is Worth At A Pawn Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.