Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 (316 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 by Ibtxxo: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Drop all your business details and location.
Already existing or startups should drop their possible
Daily, weekly or money return
Re: Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 by tatutatu: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Ibtxxo:

1. here in my location, I have a plan of opening a pet store, because the closest one to my location is 4.7km. And we have lots of pet owners in my location.
2. I can also open a shop where I sell used electronics like the ones we have in Alaba. There's also nothing like that in my location.
3. I can add electrical fittings to it, since here is a developing area, and many house construction is going on. If I can give them a price slightly similar to the ones they'll get in the market, I believe they'll patronise me more.
Re: Looking For People Businesses To Invest 500,000 by TopFxManager: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Ibtxxo:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Plans 300,000 Fresh Jobs For Nigerians / I Won’t Surrender To Cheap Blackmail, Says NPA MD, Bello-koko / Help: How Do I Recover My N10000 From Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.