Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped (50137 Views)

SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ShenTeh(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na where this world dey now.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by marshalcarter: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Comments above sha grin

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is sad, Children that should be reading their books are engaging in relationship matters

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by afamaustin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
The should slap sense to her brain,mumu girl

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ignis: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
End time.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by tuzle(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lots of pedophile
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by folake4u(f): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Edo children, by their voice you shall know them.

Lmao I swear!!!!! grin

I even know the school sef.

3 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by bluefilm: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Eyaaaa... I pity the young girl.

With time, she will learn
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Donshegxy10(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Let them format her brain with confirm flogging.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Lordbinsmar: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
All this YIEBO Pipu grin
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Paulianfa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144
Edo children, by their voice you shall know them.

K
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by sokera: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kollins11:
Female Student 1: wetin dey make her dey cry now

Female Student 2: na preeq

Lol grin. Very anyhow girls.
E choke me too ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
male children are very stubborn brats bt u see female children are the worst u can av as a man, it would break ur hearrt to see hw the girl u gave birth
to, closes her door when u want to come inside her room feels like, Female children makes u as a male parent feel like a potential rapist, but go outside and become ashawo, is that bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Useless bini girls... When their mentors aka big sisters are in Italy combining juju with prostitution to earn a living, what else do you expect from their younger siblings?

Just hear how that's spoilt brat said "na p***k. Good for nothing daughters of Jezebel. Spits*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sad...... Imagine the nonsense* that the young generation are into. Having a boyfriend in Ss1?
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by kiddkash(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kollins11:
Female Student 1: wetin dey make her dey cry now

Female Student 2: na preeq

Lol grin. Very anyhow girls.
comrade I sight you. so you hear am too

4 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by advanceDNA: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Daniel7543:
Her father's reaction after watching the video of his daughter he sent to school to go and learn

What a perfect picture
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol. Mumu gurl.

Her parents are doing there best to give her an education but she's carrying over an unwanted stray bullet (pregnancy)

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by bluefilm: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heathrow44:
male children are very stubborn brats bt u see female children are the worst u can av as a man, it would break ur hearrt to see hw the girl u gave birth to, closes her door when u want to come inside her room feels like, Female children makes u as a male parent feel like a potential rapist, but go outside and become ashawo, is that bad

I get your point.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Arisenews2: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol...those girls Sha have bad mouth � Na Prick!
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Paulianfa(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Romeo and Juliet tongue

I was there in secondary school.

As a sweet darling lover boy kiss

I scattered many hearts.

Lol
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by VOsimhen144(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao I swear!!!!! grin

I even know the school sef.
Lol grin. You nor need to tell me sef, I be confirm Edo boy, I dey see many of this small small school children for area.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Paulianfa(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
She don dey experience heartbreak in her tender age.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by kingyakos: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
These set no no anything for school even if d A big pass d board dey no Sabi....

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by rippa(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
vincentjk:
Were they expecting the boy to buy her a yatch for valentine's day before?

Who's teaching these ones all these? See her wide mouth like 5k.
Nawa o
Even me nor see money buy my supposed gf gift
Where secondary school pikin see 5k??

6 Likes

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by redirect(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
future of tomorrow
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by rolams(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
See these small children ooo!

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by legallyminded: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
How did this even make front page?
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Olam09(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
SureBadBoy:
A secondary school girl has been captured on tape crying moments after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

In a video which has gone viral, he reportedly broke up with her after school closing time and she fell to the ground crying uncontrollably.

The girl said to be in SS1 could be seen sitting on the ground weeping over her broken heart

Her friends consoled her and asked her to stand up so that they can go home. A young boy who was recording the incident told her not to cry because she has at least ‘eaten’ his money while they were dating.

In swift response, a friend of the heartbroken girl noted that the boy does not have money to spend. She added that the things he bought for his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day did not cost more than N5,000.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SY72mQdd4Q

Make she go prepare well for Waec.. make she channel the energy she once used in loving into reading her books and solving her mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by ufotunang: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
At SS1 they are already dating each other and nacking each other instead of concentrating on their studies and reading their books... when they fail exams, fail WAEC they will blame Buhari .. nawaoooo
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Olam09(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Edo children, by their voice you shall know them grin

cheesy i just dey smile like fool here.
Re: Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped by Le2money(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
The "Wonder have ended" got me grin grin

chatinent:
So na from SS2 the spirit to do ashawo dey grow en suite. See children, see that one wey never get breast dey cry for breakup. Children wey na to use USB cord flog for back naim sure pass dey form experience for relationship. SS2 student open gutter talk say the thing e buy for am no reach N5k. Wonders have ended.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / Two Nigerian Universities Break Into Africa's Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.