Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? (268 Views)

Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by nairalingo: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
I've been battling this since yesterday after going for a scan to determine the age of my girlfriend's pregnancy. So I need professional input on this issue before I take a decision.

Below is a brief of what played out;

I met this lady at my place of work, the firm I work share a building with another agency and she works for the agency. We never had a close relationship before now until a few months ago when I found out she lives in the next estate to mine (with her parents). And that triggered some close conversations and we became friends.

We spoke on so many things including relationships. She said her last relationship ended 8 months earlier and she never met with any man after then.

She's one of the few decent ladies in the block as she hardly mingles with the rest of the "busy body" ladies. In summary, she's a good lady.

About 4 months ago we started dating officially and it's been good. We eventually had s3x exactly 6 weeks ago, and we found out she was pregnant 2 weeks ago. We're both adults and matured to take decisions and when she told me, a part of me was happy because this is a lady I'd love to spend the rest of my life with without any doubt.

I told my close relatives about the development and we're ready to make some official moves and probably fix a wedding date in the coming weeks.

She's been having some discomfort so when we approached a doctor friend, he asked that we run a scan.

We went for the scan yesterday and the result shows she was 8 weeks pregnant. I was like 8 weeks how? We had sex exactly 5 weeks and 6 days ago.

We quietly left the clinic and while on the way, I brought up the issue, she said it's normal that the scan is usually wrong according to her 3 sisters who are married. And by the way, she's not had s3x in 8 months prior to that time.

However, I've been reading online about that and found out that early stage scanning is mostly accurate and the discrepancy shouldn't be up to a week.

Fellow Nairalanders, kindly give your take on this so I don't make the mistake of accusing her wrongly, and I don't end up marrying a woman with another man's baby.

Thank you.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by Goldbw122(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Go for test
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by thorpido(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Scan results are usually read from the date of the last menstrual period.If you had sex 6weeks ago and it was her ovulation period,then the scan will give you 8weeks gestation.

You guys are having sex for the first time and you decided to go raw and fill up everywhere?
I hope it's what you both want..........not later someone starts saying you married me because of pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by immortalcrown(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
She bi you say she be the type you wan marry? Why you come dey suspect her now? When una dey Hot, una go get love. When una don ease off, una go get brain.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked

You really don't need to be sure if you're responsible for the pregnancy or not. If she love you to the point of pinning the pregnancy on you, accept it will all amount of joy and do the needful to take care of her.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by yyba: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
But op you said she is decent then why are you suspecting someone you claim she is decent among others ? Is like you are not telling us everything
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by Kylekent59: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Having unprotected sex, Shaii

Carry what you planted.

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Op carry niga raw enter pour akamu everywhere grin grin grin grin

Well after the child is born run a DNA
Keep it at the back your your mind
Happy Married Life in advance and welcome to full time cohabitation with tongue tongue tongue tongue
Steady akamu pourin6 henceforth
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by samwash(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
The scan result is right. Brother carry ur cross.
If this is how young pple go into marriage these days? Am surprise.
Re: Is She Truly Pregnant For Me? by internationalman(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2022
I'm never the one to doubt or deny a pregnancy.

All I do is accept it wholeheartedly and assure the pregnant girl that DNA would be done just as soon as she gives birth..

Her actions and inactions are what you need to observe to know your answer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Firm, Breasts, And Clean Body System Naturally. / Breast Feeding Or Baby Formula / What's Your Blood Pressure? May Measurment Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.