Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel (18214 Views)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Tambuwal Remains Chairman PDP Governors Forum – PDP / Wike’s Group Meet In Abuja To Plot Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by blackpanda: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
Wike's declaration in Benue has compromised Otorms position as chairman of zoning committee.

We all wish for a Southern candidate but it should be on a fair note.

Pdp is dead grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Seankhalifa: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Wike can't win tinibu... is the truth... and he is not a presidential candidate with the way he talks... Nigeria deserves more than wike... osibanjo or Tony of UBA bank
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2022
Painintheass221:
Thunder fire that guy above me.

Denying me FTC on a cool Tuesday morning

SPACE FOR SALE.

grin grin
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by McGg: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Wike should avoid Ortom like a plague. Wike is using Ortom to score cheap political points.

Any sane man should avoid the worst governor in Nigeria. A man that robs shoulders with Ikpeazu.

LOL bros so you know ikpeazu is a Mediocre grin
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=jospepper post=111460047]my mind is with the PDP o but if Yemi Osibanjo contests, my vote is for him

Forgive me bro. I know you can afford airtime; but do you mind if recharge your phone? I mean this is the fastest reward I can offer you right now over this mutual gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Truthisunique3: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
Wike's declaration in Benue has compromised Otorms position as chairman of zoning committee.

We all wish for a Southern candidate but it should be on a fair note.
is it only atiku that must enjoy PDP

He left and the party lost 2015, they gave him ticket on his return in 2019 he lost

PDP zoned to the north and still lost so why not zone to the south if they loose they loose

Let all south slug it out, same atiku would decamp and leave the party for these same people
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Bloggz74(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2022
For the past few weeks I have been wondering if Wike is concerned about answering "Former presidential aspirant" or winning election.

Is the opposition party interested in just "zoning presidential slot" or winning the presidential election?

They should be smart this around because Nigerias are inpatient and I'm sure if they can't pose for a good political battle now they may never in the coming years to come.

A word is enough for the wise.

celinajumbo11:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/wike-group-demands-ortoms-resignation-as-chairman-pdp-zoning-panel/
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by sokera: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We in PDP prefer Atiku to face Tinubu in 2023. PDP needs a candidate that would make them win and not just contesting for contesting sake.
another Fulani man to rule us again so that their Fulani militant can easily take over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by sokera: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2022
Atiku + Wike can’t defeat Jagaban…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by eldoradoxx: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2022
MathewOG:
Wike should save his small money he made from 8 years Rivers State Allocation for his retirement

Atiku just sold his shares at INTELs logistics for a whopping $100,000,000 million USD or ₦42, 500,000,000 billion Naira

Only people like Aliko Dangote, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has such financial liquidity and muscle
42.5 billion naira Insha Allah is not a problem for anyone occupying the Governor position of Rivers State. Amechi brought more than that into Buhari's campaign in 2015 that gave APC victory.
If the Governor taxes two or three major oil and gas companies operating in Rivers, he will get that money in one week.
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Juliusable007(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Ortom will zone the party’s presidential ticket to the South and there is nothing Atiku and his pained wailers can do about it.

I hope we will have the people's choice
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Emerie22(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We in PDP prefer Atiku to face Tinubu in 2023. PDP needs a candidate that would make them win and not just contesting for contesting sake.

Dont say "We"
Dont speak for others
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by bobgentle: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How sure are you Atiku won't loss the 7th time when facing tinubu ?
Nigeria as an entity belongs to all of us hence if Atiku, tambuwal, saraki etc as at 2014 pdp convention walked out on Gej who is a southerner seeking for a second term but the argument and defense of the northern politicians was that it was their turn to have a northern as their president hence they cannot support gej presidential bid.
Now some person are still of the opinion Atiku a northern again? After which buhari has spent 8yrs .
Am in support of equality let the South file in all the presidential aspirants and Nigerian in their wisdom go for the best material not the party coz we've learnt bitterly from Apc horrible governance of deceit and propaganda.
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Sannisege: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
jospepper:
my mind is with the PDP o but if Yemi Osibanjo contests, my vote is for him.
I said it that the greatest supporters of Osinbajo are PDP members. They want APC to present a weak candidate. Ko le werk!
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by ChicagoBar(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2022
Let's make money online it's free training , you will be making money 3 times a day . Chat me up on 08097691699... Chat only plz
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Ugonna62: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2022
PDP is about to play into the hands of APC leaders by zoning its presidential ticket to the south south.and believe me they will receive the beating of their lives in 2023.selfish idiots.Instead of looking for who can win election for them.they are playing politics of rotation when you are not in power,.so what exactly is PDP rotating,after their abysmal outing in Anambra i concluded that PDP is not a seriouse opposition party and will remain in opposition for a long time.
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Papparassi: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2022
Why I Want To Be President In 2023 Wike Politics Today on CHANNELS TV. (Full Interview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCchBf0BuY&t=34s
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by maisams01(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
sokera:
another Fulani man to rule us again so that their Fulani militant can easily take over Nigeria
but your Jagaban also supported a Fulani man nah
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by abobote: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
My point exactly, getting the party is not enough to win election.
Wike can't go beyond his region
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
olayemioshiyemi:
Wike this wike that

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me......................................
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by nathyx(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wike for president 2023 all pained youruba noise makers can go ahead nd hug the nearest transformer OBJ did his 8years Buhari 8years let someone else too do his own angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by jospepper(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Pharaoh4rin post=111460701][/quote] 07035822614
Thanks.
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by sokera: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2022
maisams01:
but your Jagaban also supported a Fulani man nah
arr you being daft ? Buhari is Fulani man and he is about to complete 8 years , so do you wanna support another Fulani man to use 8 years ?
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by maisams01(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2022
sokera:
arr you being daft ? Buhari is Fulani man and he is about to complete 8 years , so do you wanna support another Fulani man to use 8 years ?
I am not daft,if Tinubu can support a Fulani man against others then people are at liberty to support a Fulani man against him too
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by sokera: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
maisams01:
I am not daft,if Tinubu can support a Fulani man against others then people are at liberty to support a Fulani man against him too
I am sure you didn’t hate Tinubu when he supported Jonathan… anyway as it stands I have not see any southern politicians that can defeat Tinubu… I never see …
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by sokera: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
maisams01:
anyway it’s a free world … you are free to vote whoever you want .., but come to think of it dot nation can’t be president yet … they should learn
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by 99thEnemy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
jospepper:
my mind is with the PDP o but if Yemi Osibanjo contests, my vote is for him.

What if Atiku is the Flag bearer of PDP?

I don't like that man called Atiku.
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by maisams01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
sokera:
anyway it’s a free world … you are free to vote whoever you want .., but come to think of it dot nation can’t be president yet … they should learn
I don't care, that's their problem
Re: Wike: Group Demands Ortom’s Resignation As Chairman PDP Zoning Panel by maisams01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
sokera:
I am sure you didn’t hate Tinubu when he supported Jonathan… anyway as it stands I have not see any southern politicians that can defeat Tinubu… I never see …
I don't hate Tinubu, dislike? yeah, and yeah no Southerner can defeat Tinubu that's why PDP will field a northerner,they ain't stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / Nigeria Spends $5bn On Generators Annually / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.