Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter (3513 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

In a quick geniticulation of the whole thing..... it's a nice move by our able proactive Soludo.

But let's think of it well before taking off.
Before you go head on with IPOB, there are three simple question you should ask yourself;

1. Can this organization at this point be affected by any subjugation and wither off??

2. Why do they really win the mass

3. What's the after effect of going head on with them??

As I have heard in the news already, there's plan to increase security in Anambra already. But do you really know that this may not go well for you?.
As it stands now IPOB has passed some stages of being shattered by security presence. Sad we may say.......the only person that can stop this sit at home fully is MNK.....but as we may have it, he's still under DSS custody.

Won't it be a better idea if our dear governor study the exact thing that happened in imo state before kicking off?(you may not use Rivers state because of some sub group in it, which enhanced Wike's action).
Take for instance you go aggressive on IPOB...
Gradually you will loose the support....
Gradually they start throwing tantrums on you...
Gradually you hate them more....
Gradually you initiate the Nigeria word of calling them terrorist....
Gradually....... you start "wipe them all terrorist"...
Gradually Nigerians (mostly APC members) starts cheering you up against your own brethren....
Gradually other sectors are left but to tackle terrorism, because at this point IPOB will also be giving you a pure hot tea (insecurity)
Gradually years are gone and it reached election time, then APC will rub a flatulence of "insecurity" against you and use it for campaign......
Gradually you are hated and power moves to APC or PDP.
Anambra Gone!!!!

So my dear governor. It will be very easy to fight Godfatherism, banditry, kidnapping and co ........but definitely you can't fight your chi. Your chi here is ideology.
It do be of great opprobrium that you wanna bring Anambra to full El dorado but end up bringing pure antagonist.
Please.....Am begging. Don't go head on with ideology (thou this Simon Ekpa is trending bad angry, but the best thing is to focus your good work for which you are elected. The IPOB and it's activities concern's the mass solely.

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
My true Igbo brothers abode....... what do you have to on this issue??

No silly comment.
Sha if any afonja wanna derail this thread, I'm fully ready for the person sad

10 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
heniford2, igboson, mrvitalis,and co cry

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by heniford2: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo should understand better the situation on ground him going to war IPOB and ESN will cost him more, undecidedtake for example assuming he ensure that Monday work should continue and one Monday like that boom! This unknown gunmen just visit main market and open gun shooting tell me who will he blame undecided will this happen it will just matter of when i feel his crew should advice the man oh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio101(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
heniford2:
Soludo should understand better the situation on ground him going to war IPOB and ESN will cost him more, undecidedtake for example assuming he ensure that Monday work should continue and one Monday like that boom! This unknown gunmen just visit main market and open gun shooting tell me who will he blame undecided will this happen it will just matter of when i feel his crew should advice the man oh!

It's left for him to trend the right part.
Because the More he go deeper in confrontation, the more seed of hatred is sowed

9 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Dankovich1: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
You're not far from the truth OP.

As man of the people, I would have suggested if he have a dialogue or make a humble appeal to them on behalf of his state.
They can resolute the matter.

6 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by AfonjaEmir: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is only a Foolish IGBO governor that will activate "foreigners" to fight his people whereas the sponsors of "fulani herdsmen" have never termed them "TERRORISTS" .

The major thing here is that IPOB is beyond Nigerian foolishness...They are coordinated and resourceful.

Let it be known that when electing people...don't support people that have being tainted by the system. In Enugu "Fulani terrorist" killed people but its very much obvious that they will be fished out and dealt with....NO TIME FOR NONSENSE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Rugaria: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
The problem with Soludo is that he can be very arrogant sometimes. He believes so much in himself that he starts a suffocating level of self adulation that can be a little irritating. He waded into this IPOB issue in a way that can create avoidable enemies for him from the first week of his government. He should have waited a bit and consulted widely first. But he started meeting the market unions as if it's the market unions that gave"the sit at home" order. Obviously, he doesn't rate the folks at IPOB-ESN and wanted to pretend they never existed.

The Igbo elites beholden to Abuja dictates, typically behave like this. They are always easily irritated by other emerging power blocs in the east. There's always that desperation to maintain the status quo. Soludo was towing this line when he was dishing out his orders... Now it has backfired! He will need to swallow the humble pie and talk with those who issued the orders. Where's the tact? Igbo politicians must understand that they're occupying elective positions and as such their views must reflect the wishes and aspirations of the people they represent! Not acting as if they know better than everybody else, when they don't..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Oddfinder: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Soludo should not destroy his tenure with tales of insecurity. Leave ipob matter and focus on making a difference in Anambra. We have high hopes on him please

11 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by SirBlack999(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Well said Nwanne. If he had done his homework, he would have known there are more important issues in Anambra to be tackled than IPOB: Decayed roads for example. But he wants to tackle IPOB.

Maybe he should look at Imo state and see how it's going for the Supreme Court governor.

Soludo is behaving like your typical twitter otelectual, the 'I know it all'.

2023 is around the corner. They will know will vote for them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dankovich1:
You're not far from the truth OP.

As man of the people, I would have suggested if he have a dialogue or make a humble appeal to them on behalf of his state.
They can resolute the matter.

Well said
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ofodirinwa: 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
When have you heard Chukwuma Soludo speak for anything Igbo or against anything happening to Igbo people?
The first thing he did was speak against IPOB. If you know who is most disturb by IPOB you will know where all of the online fanfare is heading, as most of those that keep posting about Soludo are the most naïve among us.

9 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
delete
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
So you want Soludo to ignore those who say civilians must not go to work every Monday?
And harrass people trying to work? How does a governor who campaigned on boosting economy convince investor into a State where an underground organization is telling people not to work?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
delete

You don't have to ignore them.
A big titan can't be ignored.

But you can build bridges with titans and tense chaos

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by LLiKYekoba: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
So you want Soludo to ignore those who say civilians must not go to work every Monday?
And harrass people trying to work? How does a governor who campaigned on boosting economy convince investor into a State where an underground organization is telling people not to work?

Dayokanu stop pushing Soludo towards the pit like you did to Uzodinma who now wears bullet proof to bed, and sleeps in Amoured tanks.

It will be stupid for any Governor to challenge the Biafran ideology until the Igbo man takes his rightful place within the nigerian state, if we are truly 'one nigeria'.

Those who say 'kill MNK and nothing will happen' already got the message and now have a rethink..

Biafra is bigger than them all put together.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
When have you heard Chukwuma Soludo speak for anything Igbo or against anything happening to Igbo people?
The first thing he did was speak against IPOB. If you know who is most disturb by IPOB you will know where all of the online fanfare is heading, as most of those that keep posting about Soludo are the most naïve among us.

Bro you get the point

And the funny thing there is that once a clear problem set's in between him and IPOB (may it not happen Sha).......all the pure antagonists of Igbos will be the one cheering him up and saying something like "kill em all". But will later use it to campaign against him....."that increased the insecurity rate in Anambra"

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

In a quick geniticulation of the whole thing..... it's a nice move by our able proactive Soludo.

But let's think of it well before taking off.
Before you go head on with IPOB, there are three simple question you should ask yourself;

1. Can this organization at this point be affected by any subjugation and wither off??

2. Why do they really win the mass

3. What's the after effect of going head on with them??

As I have heard in the news already, there's plan to increase security in Anambra already. But do you really know that this may not go well for you?.
As it stands now IPOB has passed some stages of being shattered by security presence. Sad we may say.......the only person that can stop this sit at home fully is MNK.....but as we may have it, he's still under DSS custody.

Won't it be a better idea if our dear governor study the exact thing that happened in imo state before kicking off?(you may not use Rivers state because of some sub group in it, which enhanced Wike's action).
Take for instance you go aggressive on IPOB...
Gradually you will loose the support....
Gradually they start throwing tantrums on you...
Gradually you hate them more....
Gradually you initiate the Nigeria word of calling them terrorist....
Gradually....... you start "wipe them all terrorist"...
Gradually Nigerians (mostly APC members) starts cheering you up against your own brethren....
Gradually other sectors are left but to tackle terrorism, because at this point IPOB will also be giving you a pure hot tea (insecurity)
Gradually years are gone and it reached election time, then APC will rub a flatulence of "insecurity" against you and use it for campaign......
Gradually you are hated and power moves to APC or PDP.
Anambra Gone!!!!

So my dear governor. It will be very easy to fight Godfatherism, banditry, kidnapping and co ........but definitely you can't fight your chi. Your chi here is ideology.
It do be of great opprobrium that you wanna bring Anambra to full El dorado but end up bringing pure antagonist.
Please.....Am begging. Don't go head on with ideology (thou this Simon Ekpa is trending bad angry, but the best thing is to focus your good work for which you are elected. The IPOB and it's activities concern's the mass solely.

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

You guys have now accepted and aknowledged that IPOB/ESN is responsible for all the violence in Imo state and SE in general and now threatening Soludo should he go hard on those terrorist.I believe Soludo is ready for you guys.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Austineva(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2022
Well said my dear brother. Soludo should watch his back if he wants to be successful as Anambra governor. Ekwusikwa m

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2022
He is the Governor of the State he swore an oath to do everything to protect lives and properties in the State,if he doesn't go hard on any group be you Ipob/esn/dss/ugm trying to bring down the peace of his State then he is a failure.
I stand with Prof Soludo.
God bless Apga.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

You guys have now accepted and aknowledged that IPOB/ESN is responsible for all the violence in Imo state and SE in general and now threatening Soludo should he go hard on those terrorist.I believe Soludo is ready for you guys.

Read the op's post very well.
You gonna be alright.

If he's ready for IPOB then IPOB is ready for him too ..........no time to check time.

A humble tactics is the best. Dialogue.

Move along with all, focus on the good work he was elected for and also keep the agitation fresh. What do I mean.......... By simply minding his own business regarding the course of Secession.

We trust and hope on soludo solution smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 12:27am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:
He is the Governor of the State he swore an oath to do everything to protect lives and properties in the State,if he doesn't[b] go hard[/b] on any group be you Ipob/esn/dss/ugm trying to bring down the peace of his State then he is a failure.
God bless Apga.

Very nice comment from you bro.

But uzodimma is no longer going hard ooh...... always remember that
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

Do they stand for anything with their fruad taliban wannabe ipob nonsense �
First they went about jubilating and praising the Ugm killers,their fraudster leader even called the killers angels,when they now saw that the boys have become uncontrollable by their occult taliban wannabe ipob they suddenly changed narrative that they are dss killers,how can such a group prosper �
Esn was created by ipob a proscribed group that is notable for dishing out threats to others who do not support their scam struggle and drink the urine of their supreme leader,it's the job of the Governor of Anambra to go full time hard on them.
I wish the SE lazy leaders can get themselves to work and sort out this ipob issue once and for all,all they have ever achieved in their fruitless,fruad struggle is to constantly draw the senseless fg army into Igboland �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Read the op's post very well.
You gonna be alright.

If he's ready for IPOB then IPOB is ready for him too ..........no time to check time.

A humble tactics is the best. Dialogue.

Move along with all, focus on the good work he was elected for and also keep the agitation fresh. What do I mean.......... By simply minding his own business regarding the course of Secession.

We trust and hope on soludo solution smiley

Soludo said sit at home should stop in his state and you guys can continue with your agitation in another form that is acceptable to everyone.
Biafra agitation have stalled and the only thing both DOS and Autopiloters are talking about is ESN,Sit at home and fund raising.
Biafra restoration have taken a back seat even though it has always been a mirage.It is all about who controls the scam industry between the two IPOB factions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Very nice comment from you bro.

But uzodimma is no longer going hard ooh...... always remember that

He is calling for peace and negotiation which is the right thing to do,bcus if they continue with their ugm nonsense,then just as the Governor said an extra military hand will be required in Imo State.
They should just rest with their ipob nonsense,they have never and it can never achieve anything.
The esn doesn't carry any
license and mandate to operate in Imo State,so the Gov will be a fool if he backs down on his job to get rid of them and any other groups trying to bring down the peace of Imo State.
God bless Imo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 12:42am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Do they stand for anything with their fruad taliban wannabe ipob nonsense �
First they went about jubilating and praising the Ugm killers,their fraudster leader even called the killers angels,when they now saw that the boys have become uncontrollable by their occult taliban wannabe ipob they suddenly changed narrative that they are dss killers,how can such a group prosper �
Esn was created by ipob a proscribed group that is notable for dishing out threats to others who do not support their scam struggle and drink the urine of their supreme leader,it's the job of the Governor of Anambra to go full time hard on them.
I wish the SE lazy leaders can get themselves to work and sort out this ipob issue once and for all,all they have ever achieved in their fruitless,fruad struggle is to constantly draw the senseless fg army into Igboland �

I wish Soludo will succeed in getting rid of those terrorist for good.

7 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

He is calling for peace and negotiation which is the right thing to do,bcus if they continue with their ugm nonsense,then just as the Governor said an extra military hand will be required in Imo State.
They should just rest with their ipob nonsense,they have never and it can never achieve anything.
The esn doesn't carry any
license and mandate to operate in Imo State,so the Gov will be a fool if he backs down on his job to get rid of them and any other groups trying to bring down the peace of Imo State.
God bless Imo state.

You mentioned "hard" on the previous post of yours. Can you juxtapose it with @the bolded??. Or is the matrix soo confusing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

I wish Soludo will succeed in getting rid of those terrorist for good.

Highly prohibited here angry.

You are initiating insult now oh. We will threat MAD Theory if you want it so bad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2022
SirBlack999:
Well said Nwanne. If he had done his homework, he would have known there are more important issues in Anambra to be tackled than IPOB: Decayed roads for example. But he wants to tackle IPOB.

Maybe he should look at Imo state and see how it's going for the Supreme Court governor.

Soludo is behaving like your typical twitter otelectual, the 'I know it all'.

2023 is around the corner. They will know will vote for them

You call Soludo an otelectual how dare you angry
Imagine this good for nothing brainwashed 10k ipob sm defense squad member calling the Prof Soludo an otelectual simply because he is doing the work of a true Nwafo which is to stand against any agenda that only bringing trouble upon trouble into the region.
No Igboman is under any obligation to be pro ipob you dis mòronic foòl �.
Only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals give themselves to the destructive taliban wannabe fruad ipob.
true Nwafos will never support a group that will hang the heads of critics if they had the power at their disposal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Hyperchi(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2022
Let soludo consult hope, if they can become roommate for the armour tank him da sleep

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Highly prohibited here angry.

You are initiating insult now oh. We will threat MAD Theory if you want it so bad

Who did I insult abeg?

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

You mentioned "hard" on the previous post of yours. Can you juxtapose it with @the bolded??. Or is the matrix soo confusing? cheesy

It's simple as a Governor who swore an oath to defend the State it's natural to call all parties to a round table but it will not deter the primary reason why he is the Governor of the state which is to deal with any group that is a threat to the security of his State.
As much as we all want ipob to be reasonable and disband their militant esn,it should be known that everything will be done to fight against them bcus they do not have the license to operate in Imo State.
God bless Imo State.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: You Can Now Use Regular Emojis On Nairaland / Gombe Guber Poll: Tribunal Upholds APC Inuwa’s Victory / Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.