Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter (3533 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by wirinet(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

You guys have now accepted and aknowledged that IPOB/ESN is responsible for all the violence in Imo state and SE in general and now threatening Soludo should he go hard on those terrorist.I believe Soludo is ready for you guys.
Imagine. When IPOB is designated a terrorist organisation, you guys kick and scream "we are a peaceful organisation that only wants a referendum". But here you guys are supporting the group terrorising and threatening a governor. The argument of the OP is that because IPOB is capable using violence to terrorize anambra people into sitting at home, the governor should let them be.

Don't compare Soludo with Uzodinma. Uzodinma is an illegitimate governor and does not have the support of the Imo people. Soludo on the other hand was validly elected and is hugely popular. If IPOB goes against Soludo, Anambra people will go against IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

When my point hits them , they start changing Monikers.
Lol

Which jejune point of yours are you talking about undecided
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Which jejune point of yours are you talking about undecided

Lol
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2022
wirinet:

Imagine. When IPOB is designated a terrorist organisation, you guys kick and scream "we are a peaceful organisation that only wants a referendum". But here you guys are supporting the group terrorising and threatening a governor. The argument of the OP is that because IPOB is capable using violence to terrorize anambra people into sitting at home, the governor should let them be.

Don't compare Soludo with Uzodinma. Uzodinma is an illegitimate governor and does not have the support of the Imo people. Soludo on the other hand was validly elected and is hugely popular. If IPOB goes against Soludo, Anambra people will go against IPOB.

That's not the clear intention of the op

Take a look at this.......if I flatten and burst the tire of a moving vehicle, this vehicle will go too speedy at the first instance, tumble and then come to rest. But at the first instance of it's speed (when I bursted it)..... Motion was initiated in the goods I have on the vehicle, when it tumbled.......the clear effect is on my goods. And finally when it stops.....the effect is on us all because I can't even move too. And funny as it may be, some other people might repair this vehicle and still move on.......I have been painted black in the whole scene without changing anything.

This is the clear case of the omen if we all feign Bruce Lee
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Lol

Agboro angry
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
wirinet:

Sorry,you quote the wrong person.I wonder how my comment become pro IPOB to deserve your reply.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by donjahsy(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2022
raumdeuter:
So you want Soludo to ignore those who say civilians must not go to work every Monday?
And harrass people trying to work? How does a governor who campaigned on boosting economy convince investor into a State where an underground organization is telling people not to work?
What the post is saying here is that when Governor decides to fight the underground organization in your own words heads on, they will fight back and he will succeed in loosing same investors.

He must pretend as if IPOB doesn't exist and gradually consult wide
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by wirinet(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2022
donjahsy:
What the post is saying here is that when Governor decides to fight the underground organization in your own words heads on, they will fight back and he will succeed in loosing same investors.

He must pretend as if IPOB doesn't exist and gradually consult wide

How can he pretent IPOB does not exist when they ground the state every Monday? How can Soludo pretend IPOB does not exist when civil servants under him cannot perform their duties every Monday? How can he pretend that they don't exist when school children are unable to go to school every Monday?
You want Soludo to behave like the proverbial ostrich and hide his head in the sand pretending there is no trouble.

A governor who really wants to develop his state and his people will never allow that "sit at home nonsense ". If that nonsense persists for more than 3 years, Anambra state would become as terrible as Northern States economically and educationally, and productive youths will start migrating out of the state.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by DeepSight(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2022
wirinet:

How can he pretent IPOB does not exist when they ground the state every Monday? How can Soludo pretend IPOB does not exist when civil servants under him cannot perform their duties every Monday? How can he pretend that they don't exist when school children are unable to go to school every Monday?
You want Soludo to behave like the proverbial ostrich and hide his head in the sand pretending there is no trouble.

A governor who really wants to develop his state and his people will never allow that "sit at home nonsense ". If that nonsense persists for more than 3 years, Anambra state would become as terrible as Northern States economically and educationally, and productive youths will start migrating out of the state.

What would be your approach to resolving this if you were Soludo.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Tinubuadvocate: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j
Sergio104:

I believe it's only a deadly mob that can easily recognize a fellow tout.

Are you one??.

Fortuitously........I support IPOB and ain't a tout as you claim.

The two phrase doesn't coincide.
Btw..... your comment on this forum always paint you as a one hell of never do well bogus wink
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

I swear you no get common sense

How you wan take know who get common sense when you dey carry dead brain for that your good for nothing coconut head �

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by meccuno: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Ojiofor:

You guys have now accepted and aknowledged that IPOB/ESN is responsible for all the violence in Imo state and SE in general and now threatening Soludo should he go hard on those terrorist.I believe Soludo is ready for you guys.
[/s] This Afonja why don't you mind your business? undecided
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by meccuno: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

You cannot prove anything from the nonsense you just wrote. Unless the person you are quoting says he is the owner of the banned account. Stop trying to be an Obalende Sherlock Holmes cool
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor:

Those ESN/UGM are nothing but terrorist.What more?They use violence, intimidation and murder to achieve their aims

There is not one terrorist in Igboland.
Call them criminals,yes
Militants,yes.
But terrorist No.
Check for the difference between terrorism and militancy you would understand better.
Whatever they are the SE leaders should up thier game and clear them out of Igboland.
It's only brainwashed foòls who think the militant esn was created to fight fulani heardsmen,how does arranging and chasing around cows in the forest relates to fighting fulani heardsmen?
They were created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not want to support the fruitless taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle and everything possible should be done to stop them.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s] This Afonja why don't you mind your business? undecided

This fulani jihadist why don't you mind your business? undecided
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

There is not one terrorist in Igboland.
Call them criminals,yes
Militants,yes.
But terrorist No.
Check for the difference between terrorism and militancy you would understand better.
Whatever they are the SE leaders should up thier game and clear them out of Igboland.
It's only brainwashed foòls who think the militant esn was created to fight fulani heardsmen,how does arranging and chasing around cows in the forest relates to fighting fulani heardsmen?
They were created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not want to support the fruitless taliban wannabe fraud ipob struggle and everything possible should be done to stop them.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

Maybe you have different definition of terror.

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s] This Afonja why don't you mind your business? undecided

No be only afonja
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Sergio104(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Your bigoted mod banned my other account yesterday nii, while keeping you gang buckeymedia to his place.

But I will not relent till you afonjas use sniper to finish ya self.

Infact cyclic benzene will be the best. It will induce one happy detoriated brain. And you guys gonna die very happily....... smiling kiss

Isn't that wonderful??

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Tochj(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Fighting IPOB will not destroy His government alone
May destroy his political career
Hope uzodimma tried it
Today he is begging
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Okoroawusa: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Ojiofor why is it that people who always advocate that IPOB has stopped Monday sit at home turn around to castigate anyone who wants to help us fight the "DSS" that is still enforcing it?
Nkea abughi agwu?

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Balkan(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
onumadu:

Isn't it amazing that this nonsense is not happening in Ebonyi state?

Anambra state government has the power to establish and fund a more powerful security outfit in Anambra state.
Even the citizens alone can fund it. All the governor needs to do is establish it and call for recruitment. cool

As for your point about governors supporting the sit at home, Oga please explain to us how the governors gain from criminals killing innocent people who go out on Mondays?
How do governors gain from businesses relocating out of their states?
I know that Nigerian politicians can be evil, but no governor would support these kind of things because there is nothing to gain from it.

As for your point about Soludo having 4 months to prepare, you should understand that Soludo could not do anything until after being sworn in. He is even impressive by his April 4 date. He is an economist by training and there are no fire brigade methods in what he is trying to accomplish.
All he needs is support and encouragement.
keep deceiving yourself Aboki, The only peron that can stop the sit-at-home is MNK . As far as he is in detention, the insecurity.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2022
I am a pure Yoruba, and I see a lot of sense in ops post. But I think Soludo already know what he wanted to do before swearing in and might go Wike way.

Soludo I know might not want second term and will use his 4yrs to correct some things.

My thought thou
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by dchem(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio101:
So of recent.....so inelastic collisions have been activated between Soludo and IPOB.

In a quick geniticulation of the whole thing..... it's a nice move by our able proactive Soludo.

But let's think of it well before taking off.
Before you go head on with IPOB, there are three simple question you should ask yourself;

1. Can this organization at this point be affected by any subjugation and wither off??

2. Why do they really win the mass

3. What's the after effect of going head on with them??

As I have heard in the news already, there's plan to increase security in Anambra already. But do you really know that this may not go well for you?.
As it stands now IPOB has passed some stages of being shattered by security presence. Sad we may say.......the only person that can stop this sit at home fully is MNK.....but as we may have it, he's still under DSS custody.

Won't it be a better idea if our dear governor study the exact thing that happened in imo state before kicking off?(you may not use Rivers state because of some sub group in it, which enhanced Wike's action).
Take for instance you go aggressive on IPOB...
Gradually you will loose the support....
Gradually they start throwing tantrums on you...
Gradually you hate them more....
Gradually you initiate the Nigeria word of calling them terrorist....
Gradually....... you start "wipe them all terrorist"...
Gradually Nigerians (mostly APC members) starts cheering you up against your own brethren....
Gradually other sectors are left but to tackle terrorism, because at this point IPOB will also be giving you a pure hot tea (insecurity)
Gradually years are gone and it reached election time, then APC will rub a flatulence of "insecurity" against you and use it for campaign......
Gradually you are hated and power moves to APC or PDP.
Anambra Gone!!!!

So my dear governor. It will be very easy to fight Godfatherism, banditry, kidnapping and co ........but definitely you can't fight your chi. Your chi here is ideology.
It do be of great opprobrium that you wanna bring Anambra to full El dorado but end up bringing pure antagonist.
Please.....Am begging. Don't go head on with ideology (thou this Simon Ekpa is trending bad angry, but the best thing is to focus your good work for which you are elected. The IPOB and it's activities concern's the mass solely.

In BIAFRA I stand.

God bless Anambra
God bless umuigbo.

Bros no one is losing support for anything. Rather people have been looking for help.

I can tell you that majority of Anambra people though love Nnamdi Kanu do now believe in the sit at home anymore. The reason is simply because it has not hurt the people they intendes it for but rather hurting her people. Our children now go to school 4 times a week and the businesses lost on Mondays are beinf transferred elsewhere.

I always knew this strategy was not going to work. I can understand the court days to show solidarity but you see that of Mondays is totally counterproductive.

We need to use this Soludo latest drive to stylishly lift the Monday sit at home and sustain the court days only. Even Emma powerful and those close to Nnamdi have said repeatedly that Monday seat at home does not have his blessing.

I am vested into this because I am a full Anambra man though not based in Anambra. We should not let this sit at home take back some of the progress we have made.
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Tinubuadvocate: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j this guy is using alternative account.
Sergio104:

Your bigoted mod banned my other account yesterday nii, while keeping you gang buckeymedia to his place.

But I will not relent till you afonjas use sniper to finish ya self.

Infact cyclic benzene will be the best. It will induce one happy detoriated brain. And you guys gonna die very happily....... smiling kiss

Isn't that wonderful??
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

How you wan take know who get common sense when you dey carry dead brain for that your good for nothing coconut head �
Ezi Bida your brain is empty
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Ojiofor: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Ojiofor why is it that people who always advocate that IPOB has stopped Monday sit at home turn around to castigate anyone who wants to help us fight the "DSS" that is still enforcing it?
Nkea abughi agwu?

Don't mind the terrorist sympathizers and enablers.
Whenever ESN/UGM committed atrocity against their own people they will jump out to divert attention and start accusing DSS,Uzodinma,Fulani etc..But surprisinly any time the authorities goes after the criminals these same group of shameless beings will start wailing and give excuses why they should rather dialogue with them.Nkea kariri agwu nwanne.
We the sabos and efulefus/Otelectuals will continue to call for extermination of terrorists elements from Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

Ezi Bida your brain is empty

Ezi nwuru anwu how can you know whose brain is empty when you are carrying a dead brain on that big for nothing coconut head of yours ��

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by meccuno: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

This fulani jihadist why don't you mind your business? undecided
[/s]

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by meccuno: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Ojiofor:

No be only afonja
[/s]

Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ezi nwuru anwu how can you know whose brain is empty when you are carrying a dead brain on that big for nothing coconut head of yours ��
Otolo gbagbo gi Aturu Herdsmen
Re: My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter by ablejesus26(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hizzy:

Otolo gbagbo gi Aturu Herdsmen

Ala gbagbuo gi ezi bororo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin / Abia "Gods Own State" / Nigeria Wins Un Security Council Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.