Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today (19386 Views)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Nigeria At 59: What We Can Learn From China That Is 70 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today by 775chris(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Huuum Tinubu... 70 .... Ok ooooo
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today by MrTed(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
You're a Patriot,an Eder Statesman, a true and thorough - breed experienced politician, technocrat, democrat and Nationalist. I can't wait for you to become the President in 2023. A better Nigeria I'm sure with you in power in 2023. God bless the Jagaban Worldwide. Amen and a Happy 70th Birthday Sir

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today by Rolexjerry(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
donaldking10:
I'm not disputing the fact that's not his real ago oo, but my dad is almost 80 years, yet he looks younger and more healthy than a billionaire like tinubu.
How many billionaires all over the world at the same young age with him look that frail, sickly and old?.
That alone should tell you there's a problem somewhere.
Please we don't need another sick vegetable in Aso-Rock who would be going abroad on medical leave every 2 months.
We need vibrant and intellectually sound young men like Osibanjo, Jonathan or Peter Obi.
We should forget about tribe or party politics & do what's best for our darling nation Nigeria.
Tinubu did a lot of drugs when he was younger hence his fragility.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is 70 Years Old Today by Shemadex(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
allcomage:

I'm not Ipob/esn/se but I believe they are securing their land but your end is now open for millions of alimajiris/terrorists who are pouring into your region from the whole North and if care is not taken, they will outnumber you by the end of 2023.
okay bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.