Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) (50385 Views)

NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh5WfZ2axE

Here is an Aftermath video footage of the bombed Kaduna Abuja bound train which was attacked by terrorist

Suspected bandit terrorists have detonated bombs on the railtrack of Abuja-Kaduna train and successfully immobilised it.

Credible sources confirmed the attack to DAILY NIGERIAN on Monday night, saying the attack occurred at a point between Katari and Rijana.

One of the passengers who confirmed the incident in a telephone call said the attackers have surrounded the train, shooting sporadically.

“All the passengers are currently lying on the floor of the train. The bandits are shooting sporadically. We are in serious danger,” said on of the panic-stricken passengers.

There are at least 970 passengers onboard the train, according to official sources familiar with the train service.
https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 29, 2022
terrific scene
lacatislala
mod move to front page

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by otipoju(m): 4:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Wetin concern Buhari. If una like make una die. Na 2023 dey important now.

If una get questions make una go ask Layi Mohammed.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by donaldking10: 4:48am On Mar 29, 2022
money that could have been well spent on other reasonable infrastructure was used to build railways in a terrorist infested region.
Nice one Buhari.

381 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by inoki247: 4:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Mak the Govt remember to Tax Bandits to pay back the Chinese Loan abg mak dem no use my Tax pay bak wetin I no dey enta abg....

Anytime we wan talk this Govt and dere supporter are always shouting we build Rail and alot of infrastructure....

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by NotBeenPaid: 5:00am On Mar 29, 2022

The loan that was taken to construct the rail track and buy this locomotive is still under repayment.

In order to pacify the North; Nigeria got burnt. We are stagnated! We are on a reverse gear!

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:01am On Mar 29, 2022
The government of Buhari is the worst ever seen in the histroy of this failed state.Imagine terrorists attacking airports, railways, highly restricted areas (Jaji Cantonment, Nigerian Army University-Biu, NDA etc) even pulling daring strike like this. Guess the grim nature of the situation is clearer to every doubting Thomases?

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

The loan that was taken to construct the rail track and buy this locomotive is still under repayment.
you can say that again bro

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:03am On Mar 29, 2022
".....The Fu­lani causing security problems in the country were.......Influx of Fulani from neighboring countries like Sierra Leone, Mali, Senegal, Niger and Chad brought into the country for election purposes in 2015.

After the election, the Fu­lani have refused to leave. I and other like minds wrote and warned those we started APC with that this was going to hap­pen but nobody listened,”
https://www.independent.ng/apc-brought-in-militias-from-mali-s-leone-others-to-win-2015-polls-baraje/

"...The reason Buhari won’t do anything about the growing insecurity is that the perpetrators of the crimes that have held the region hostage have been identified as Fulani.Buhari is a knee-jerk ethnic jingoist. He has a twisted idea of ethnic solidarity....

The truth is that he doesn’t care. The government Buhari leads can’t and doesn’t want to stem the rising tide of insecurity in the northwest or anywhere else in Nigeria...."
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/02/insecurity-will-only-expand-and-fester.html?m=1

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 5:07am On Mar 29, 2022
inoki247:
Mak the Govt remember to Tax Bandits to pay back the Chinese Loan abg mak dem no use my Tax pay bak wetin I no dey enta abg....

now I remember say na Chinese loan oooo.
something they should have constructed from Lagos to east, them for don recover their money within 3years with the high traffic from Lagos to east.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by inoki247: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2022
fnep2smooth:

now I remember say na Chinese loan oooo.
something they should have constructed from Lagos to east, them for don recover their money within 3years with the high traffic from Lagos to east.

Lol what if Unknown Gun Men attack am cos doz ones like attacking Govt facilities...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by ivandragon: 5:18am On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by fnep2smooth(m): 5:20am On Mar 29, 2022
inoki247:

Lol what if Unknown Gun Men attack am cos doz ones like attacking Govt facilities...
point of correction, security facility not civilian going their day to day business. What happens in Kaduna are terrorist activities, I'm not supporting anyone but ipob can't do such. Imagine ipob stopping a luxurious bus filled with Igbo travelers and starting shooting at them when it's not a sit-at-home day.

both activities are wrong but one can save us billions of investments and minimal loss of life if the people observe the sit-at-home order than being killed, kidnapped, or raped and also loss of investments worth billions of dollars by a terrorist.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by inoki247: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2022
fnep2smooth:

port of correction, security facility not civilian going their day to day business. What happens in Kaduna are terrorist activities, I'm not supporting anyone but ipob can't do such. Imagine ipob stopping a luxurious bus filled with Igbo travelers and starting shooting at them when it's not a sit-at-home day.

both activities are wrong but one can save us billions of investments and minimal loss of life if the people observe the sit-at-home order than being killed, kidnapped, or raped and also loss of investments worth billions of dollars by a terrorist.

Lol but Luxurious Bus are not Govt property buh Train na Govt facilities so getting attack from Unknown Gun Men is certain most especially on sit at home days....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by tamdun: 5:30am On Mar 29, 2022
The north needs to wake up, they are at a cross road here, kill these motherfukas and have peace

9 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Kdon2: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Viralmagg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh5WfZ2axE

Here is an Aftermath video footage of the bombed Kaduna Abuja bound train which was attacked by terrorist

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-terrorists-bomb/

It has never been this bad in Nigeria. Brainless president

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by OVB123: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2022
This attacked has come to show that Pres. Buhari is incompetent in handling security related issues in nigeria. I pity this country.

21 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Paramountguy: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2022
For those that care to listen, Nigeria is doomed. Every sector in the country is either crippled or dead. Evil is at its peak and people are dying prematurely as a result of accumulated neglect from those that have been in the seat of power.
Nigeria can never be better (this is not a curse), only those that have foresight will understand this. My condolences to the family of those affected in this unfortunate act of terrorism.

31 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Rikze: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Clap for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by backnbeta(f): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2022
I bet the train is Haram to them, they'd rather leg it or use carmels. These abokeys are destructive, wasteful and deserve only to share a country with their likes undecided

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Wazobia2216: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Elrufai payment finally paying off big time!

His boys doing what they are known for!

The biggest terrorist in Nigeria at the moment is none other than hell rufai!

Buhari still dey learn where him dey!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by relaxandsmile: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Racoon:
The government of Buhari is the worst ever seen in the histroy of this failed state.Imagine terrorists attacking airports, railways, highly restricted areas even pulling daring strike like this. Guess the grim nature of the situation is clearer to every doubting Thomases?
No way! Remember he has not renounced his religion, tribe and region... these were the reasons he ascended to power. Majority these three groups still support him to their bone.
Go to any Northern Muslim platform and speak a single ill against Buhari and see how they spew gibberish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by harmargedon: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
cool
Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Amspecial: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
angry
Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Dammnn Niggarrr. IssNOTorrite. angry

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Viraltrends123: 6:14am On Mar 29, 2022
The little 19th century developments we have is becoming scraps of metal. What a country. Foolish people and Foolish Government

20 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by 24SEVEN: 6:15am On Mar 29, 2022
donaldking10:
money that could have been well spent on other reasonable infrastructure was used to build railways in a terrorist infested region.
Nice one Buhari.

Almost the same thing, cos if it was built in the east, Igbo criminals would vandalise the rail line.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Meryem(f): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2022
I don’t think Northern Nigeria is a safe place. I’ve never been there before though

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Itohanmiwa: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2022
I sincerely apologize and condole with all the victims of this railway attack. While i am praying and hoping that no live is lost and that every passenger who experienced this attack is mentally and physically safe as the trauma often tends to linger on. There should be no hiding words that hell rufai is to be blamed fir failing to take control of security in his state. I mean even as cruel amd harden as wike is he still doest wait for the president to give his orders before taking over the security structure of his state. Before we start blaming Buhari up and down we must first learn to hold our respective governors responsible when things go south. It is their duties to maintain security and safety of lives in their respective states. You don't expect Buhari to get every blame all the time. This is one reason why Wike will always have my respect, he doesn't joke with the lives of Rivers people and now Soludo is stepping into the enviable position rapidly. God bless Nigeria. Every political saboteurs of our Nation will soon be exposed. I still trust PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Mar 29, 2022
My concern isn't the empty train. What happened to the passengers?

14 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) by Obagofixxy: 6:16am On Mar 29, 2022
this country be like Nigeria movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / Ghanaian Drags Nigerians On Twitter After The Dangote Wedding And It's Brutal / Good Things Happening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.