Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS (11677 Views)

NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Senatorial Campaign: Rochas Okorocha Welcomed In Orlu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
I was exposing the lies in the video and I also commented it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3fP6BLz9k

My post was deleted maybe the moderators didn't understand my motive. Am correcting the lies been sprayed even on front page comments that they bombed Helicopters.

Pls disregard them. That photo is from Indian with this link. It happened on the 10th day of January 2020 in Indian but IPOB hijacked it to give their members false hope.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/watch-massive-explosion-triggered-as-bomb-squad-tries-to-dispose-off-firecrackers-in-bengal-s-naihati-1635491-2020-01-10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Moderators pls next time dont be in a haste to delete threads. In my video I kept on pondering the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by ThatFairGuy1: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j
Pls next time try to read a thread or follow up before deleting.

No helicopter was bombed as ESN as seculated

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
I knew they were lying.. ipob miscreants are terrorists.
unlike ipob, other regions will create their security network, ,but they won't constitute threat to national security..Nnamdi cownu has brain washed them completely, telling them to destroy the"zoo", attack the government security agents.
How do you expect the government to fold its hands and allow the ESN to methamephos into a deadly terrorist organization?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by FlamieB(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Next is 50 years ban just like your other numerous monikers.

9 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
FlamieB:
Next is 50 years ban just like your other numerous monikers.

What am saying is it a lie? Or u just want to suppress others and cry others are suppressing you?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Smileall(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nice efforts
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by obi4eze(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oga you no get work abeg!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by BigSarah(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
A fake news merchant like yourself talking about real truth... this section is going to shit

17 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
BigSarah:
A fake news merchant like yourself talking about real truth... this section is going to shit

Any fake news u see my carry when u click on the thread I am Exposing the truth.
Because if I write the fill topic Exposing the Lies of ***** The topic line will full and will get less clicks

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
Smileall:
Nice efforts

Thank u that's how they lied for our youths to die for trump
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Their(f): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
We know the pics are fake just to portray the true message, But let me break it to you. A Nigerian Air craft was shot down today, also their was a heavy shoot out between ESN and Nigerian army.

Stay tuned as day goes by

11 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by DontCough: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Moderators pls next time dont be in a haste to delete threads. In my video I kept on pondering the truth.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their:
We know the pics are fake just to portray the true message, But let me break it to you. A Nigerian Air craft was shot down today, also their was a heavy shoot out between ESN and Nigerian army.

be ready to cry to icc,uno and wetin when they rush una....

you people are crazy to dare the nigerian army armed to the teeth....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their:

don't answer the fulani op.

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
i dont understand some of you....why risk your people and your area because of nonesense....??

biafra was a fraud show....rebels nothing more....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
don't answer the fulani op.

fulani this,fulani that....

you cant even identifie your own people no more....
how come any igbo that disagree with ipob is not an igbo no more....??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Their(f): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
darkwan:

At least, you have now accepted the fact that stupid nigerian army can't fight armed men but will rather go after unarmed citizens to commit genocide. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their:

At least, you have now accepted the fact that stupid nigerian army can't fight armed men but will rather go after unarmed citizens to commit genocide. What a shame

ehen....make yourselfs ready to cry....

na soo shiites were makin noise too....
how did that ended....??

you go dey support a group that is attackin army people....
do you realy think they will go easy on una when they see their dead comrades....??

you think they will give a fvck who is unarmed citizen or not....??
better send ipob out of your region sharp sharp....
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by tit(f): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
While Nigeria army is acting drama with ESN, Fulani herdsmen will commit genocide in the middle belt and SW

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
tit:
While Nigeria army is acting drama with ESN, Fulani herdsmen will commit genocide in the middle belt and SW

ehen,they should just allow ipob to grow to another boko haram,abi....??

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
nigerian army should chase all of them down sharp sharp....
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
cheatbeatin on shootin helicopters down the ol day....

and una await rest of nigeria to clap for una or what....
Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by gidgiddy: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
darkwan:
i dont understand some of you....why risk your people and your area because of nonesense....??

biafra was a fraud show....rebels nothing more....

How will you understand? People who have imbibed slavery mentality usually see freedom fighters as fools.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
darkwan:

fulani this,fulani that....

you cant even identifie your own people no more....
how come any igbo that disagree with ipob is not an igbo no more....??
shut up, defend yourself or die like chicken

4 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by adeolakemi: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
darkwan:

very soon you will be needing a visa to visit Biafra continue with your type of thought

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
The real truth is that Buhari is a terrorist! Just 3 days ago Terrorist AKA Bandits just kidnapped people in Nigerstate, brandishing assault rifles and RPGs in the released video, and Buhari sent out delegates to negotiate their release? Then send Fighter jets and Helicopters to Orlu because of ESN, a security group formed to protect the people you failed to protect. Nnamdi Kano is truly one step ahead!

6 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
shut up, defend yourself or die like chicken

me....??

haha....

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by darkwan: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
adeolakemi:
very soon you will be needing a visa to visit Biafra continue with your type of thought

haha....
you biafrans are comedians....

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Their:

Una wey like pictures and videos pass anything. Even why they are shooting at you. You're videoing risking your lives then u tell me u brought a helicopter down yet nothing to show than an indian picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Behind The Bombed Helicopters In Orlu - PHOTOS by Balkan(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Any news not on IPOB official page is false

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku To Formally Declare Presidential Aspiration On Wednesday / Reps Minority Caucus Passes Vote-of -Confidence On Ndudi Elumelu & Others / Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.