Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. (2151 Views)

Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Tinubu Arrived Convention Ground (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by Meteng: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Really
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by Fahdiga(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't know if you don't think well before comment. You said former governor later you said he should vacate government house... Can a former governor still be sleeping in government house?
He is still sleeping in government house because people like you support illegality
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by 1859ivb: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't know if you don't think well before comment. You said former governor later you said he should vacate government house... Can a former governor still be sleeping in government house?
[/s]
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by LikeAking: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2022
Donaluta:
The samE umahi weh him flyover them done dey crack... Quack engineer

Chai.
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by Timnico: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Stop supporting illegality simply because of a few shekels
Why you no gree get sense wey other dey get?
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by CaptainAyub: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Umahi and Igariwey were never close friends, Igariwey is my grandads former legal assistant, he brought him into politics, he was at his birthday party in December too.
I said "political associate" not friends.
Was Umahi that spearheaded d wrestling of power from Elechi in 2015 which Igariwey, Egwu etc benefited from.
I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by Fahdiga(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2022
1859ivb:
[s][/s]
A patriot
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by OgwuEgo: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Anyim Pius was the leader
CaptainAyub:

I said "political associate" not friends.
Was Umahi that spearheaded d wrestling of power from Elechi in 2015 which Igariwey, Egwu etc benefited from.
I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by CaptainAyub: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Anyim Pius was the leader
Not correct.
In 2015,it was Dave's money they used to give all d bribes.
PDP NWC allegedly got 1.5billi while Olisa Metuh who served as conduit allegedly got 150milli.
Remember,Dave was struggling to have his own delegate list accepted while Elechi was doing same so he could hand over to Onyebuchi Chukwu hence they had a parallel Congress.
Unfortunately for Elechi,Dave out-bribed him and his own delegate list was accepted and hence all the ppl in Dave's line-up scaled thru and Elechi and his group went to labour party.
Anyim didn't spend shishi.
That was how all of them including Sam Egwu scaled thru cos Elechi had already tipped his brother in law Chris Nwankwo to return to the senate seat Sam Egwu is occupying.
Only other person that tried was Egwu cos Adamu Muazu who was his colleague as governor was party chairman then.
Re: Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. by OgwuEgo: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
I will ask my Uncle if I remember, i should be in Villa Easter he is Daves friend, he also got a HOA ticket then, I felt Anyim used his position as SGF to influence things. Anyim sent us a cow in December.
CaptainAyub:

Not correct.
In 2015,it was Dave's money they used to give all d bribes.
PDP NWC allegedly got 1.5billi while Olisa Metuh who served as conduit allegedly got 150milli.
Remember,Dave was struggling to have his own delegate list accepted while Elechi was doing same so he could hand over to Onyebuchi Chukwu hence they had a parallel Congress.
Unfortunately for Elechi,Dave out-bribed him and his own delegate list was accepted and hence all the ppl in Dave's line-up scaled thru and Elechi and his group went to labour party.
Anyim didn't spend shishi.
That was how all of them including Sam Egwu scaled thru cos Elechi had already tipped his brother in law Chris Nwankwo to return to the senate seat Sam Egwu is occupying.
Only other person that tried was Egwu cos Adamu Muazu who was his colleague as governor was party chairman then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election / St. Paul Pry School,Aroloya Actually Exists, Now St Paul's Anglican Pry School. / Oilserv Chairman, Okwuosa, Tours Awka Millennium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.